Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/5/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/5/18   Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:21 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, APRIL 5, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Good Evening Everybody. Welcome to the Big Call tonight. The So called Intel or information I gather overall is pointing to very well for us. I am just going to start with Iraq because this where we usually begin in the past. Iraq has done everything it supposed to do except make their new dinar rate which we knew last Sunday what it was, they have that rate ready to go in the next version of the Gazette. What about their budget? Did they do their budget? Yes, their budget went out to the Gazette in the edition that went out Tuesday. That hit and everybody saw that the budget was released. People around the world were aware that Iraq had a new budget and it was not in the trillions, but in the billions and that made more sense. It showed the revaluation of their currency to be in that amount.

Bruce: What about the rate? The rate itself was not put in the Gazette, but the rate we expect to come out if it is not already out to be put out in the next printing of the Gazette which would be about 7:30am Iraqi time Saturday morning or 10:30 EST tomorrow night which is Friday night. That is something we are looking to finalize with Iraq that needed to happen. As far as what has happened so far with their budget being approved and being put out in the Gazette, the US has issued Iraq 50 billion dollars. I don’t exactly what it was for other than a promise to them to pay them this as a result of having the budget officially out. I don’t know enough about it, but I did hear that today.

Bruce: This is my opinion about the rate. I do know what the rate was last Sunday because we had it on Qi cards by Iraqi citizens in other cities in Iraq. We know it is between $7 and $8, and it was a great rate. I felt comfortable with the fact they had their rate but not just published on something to be seen worldwide yet at least not for us to see. My own belief is that rate itself may not be known to us here in the west especially in the US until we get started with the toll free numbers. That is just my personal feeling. Maybe not be the case, but I am thinking it is being held until we are ready to go.
Bruce: I am hearing a lot of good things this weekend. I heard a lot of things from 4 different types of sources pointing towards the weekend. I feel probably that is where we are. I really feel good about that. I know that we heard the toll free number could come anytime. I know that is being talked about. I don’t have them yet. I am not holding them from you. I will put them out immediately as soon as I get them. I do not care what time it is day or night. I will get them out so you can get started setting your appointments and go in for your redemption if you are a Zim holder and for your exchanges if you have other currencies.

Bruce: I can tell you the Redemption Centers are lined up with adequate personnel that would take us all the way to at least Tuesday before they shut down. I am talking about Redemption Centers for Zim are all lined up to go to at least Tuesday and maybe beyond. I heard one thing last night that was interesting about Prosperity Packages and the public. We are part of the public, but John Q Public is Tier 5 and we are Tier 4. We are all considered since we are not in an official group the public. The Prosperity Packages and the public are on tab. To me that means they are keyed up and ready to go. I believe that is what that means.

Bruce: I really feel there is some clean up on aisle 3 still going on, quite a bit, but a lot of these so called indictments have been unsealed and are moving along nicely. I just think we are moving through what needs to happen. I know that information is coming into me telling me situations out west involving core groups and other groups are to be notified here the next couple of days. I also heard two days ago and I can’t confirm it absolutely about 6000 SKRs were made liquid could days ago. I think this shows a lot of movement in the direction we want to go. Bruce: Couple days ago we had China discuss their gold back Yuan and Zimbabwe talking about gold back currency and gold back bonds those of which we hold. We heard there will be more announcements coming out of meetings with Premier of China Xi and the Prime Minister of Zimbabwe Mnangagwa. We have more announcements coming from those. We also heard and got information that not only those two were gold back but also Iran, Russia, and Turkey were gold back. I think we are moving along with more and more of these countries coming into the GCR with their currency being back with assets of gold. Of course in our case it would be gold backed with gold and silver. Just a matter of time it will work towards us where we might have an announcement about our own gold back dollar. We are expecting to hear something. I am not sure what format it will take, but it will come to us. I am hearing to expect to hear that sometime now and the weekend. We are moving well along with that. That is positive thing for us to look forward to.

Bruce: As far as our start personally we can start any day maybe on Sunday with our redemptions and our exchanges. They might fake us out and something could happen on a Sunday. I have a feeling if we get started before that they will continue at the Redemption Centers through Sunday. I do believe that. We will see how that goes. Everything is very positive. There are exchanges that are sort of like tests or VIP type of exchanges going on. We did get some positive information from contacts that spoke with Abbot Downing and Wells Fargo Bankers all looking forward to this weekend.

Bruce:
That being said I think that is it about we can talked about on the Big Call as far as Intel.

I am excited where we are. I know it may seem we have been here before, but I think some of what I have reported is new. Hopefully you guys can see it as ongoing and moving in the direction we want it to go. I certainly do and I have information unfortunately that can’t be share to motivate me to believe we are moving closer to the blessing.

Bruce: All have a beautiful night tonight. Get some sleep. Stay in faith and belief in this blessing. Everybody have a beautiful night tonight. Thank you Pastor Steven, Bob, Sue and all the listeners in Big Call Universe. Love you everybody and thank you and look forward being in touch with you by email. Make sure you register at our website at bigcalluniverse.com. Good night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

The Big Call w/ Bruce Anonymous Intel Notes

Big Call Notes
Thursday

- Budget went out into their Gazette Tuesday. No rate published just total budget number.

- IQD rate expected in Gazette Friday midnight EST.

- 50B USA payment to nation of Iraq.

- IQD in-country rate on key card Rate $7-$8.

- Hearing good things about weekend from 4 sources.

- 800#s are forthcoming, will put them out as soon as he has them.

- Redemption Centers staff for Zim is signed up through Tuesday.

- All prosperity packages and internet public will all go together.

- Sealed indictments. Have been unsealed and bad guys being picked up.

- Reno groups to be notified in next few days.

- 6,000 paymaster SKRs made liquid.

- China discussed gold backed Yuan and Zimbabwe discusses gold backed currency and bonds (what we hold).

- Iran, Russia, Turkey currencies all gold backed.

- Waiting on announcement of USN gold backed currency between now and weekend.

- Start could be any day but Sunday morning feels right through Tuesday.

- VIP exchanges are occurring now.

- Everything is very positive.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/5/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: