Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"We are Not Alone - Proof" by Trish Regan - 4/4/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "We are Not Alone - Proof" by Trish Regan - 4/4/18   Thu Apr 05, 2018 8:22 am

Aloha Dear Currency-land,

My husband and I have been involved in this amazing journey of the RV/GCR for almost seven years. It has been such a roller coaster for all of us who have been guided to jump into this adventure and I have witnessed so many who are suffering not only physically but emotionally and spiritually as we wait for our blessing to come to fruition. We all continue to envision our world healed ... in harmony with love, compassion, acceptance and abundance for all beings. But for those of you who have lost faith and hope and are in fear, I was guided to share with you some of the inspirations that have helped me to keep my vibrations high and to trust the universe that all is moving in perfect divine order.

Firstly, I want to share with you the miracle that we witnessed in our film right after 9/11 at Lake Louise in Canada. Archangel Michael appeared to us through film. Please see this short video explaining how this phenomenal photo came about. To me, this is absolute proof that we are not alone and have many beautiful Beings of Light that are guiding us and guarding us. I hope this inspires you to keep the faith and move out of fear.

Archangel Michael's Spirit at Lake Louise

The next thing I wish to share with you is a talk I gave at our local (Big Island Hawaii) New Thought Center on Easter in 2016. I had dealt with much fear all my life. Working with the wild dolphins and whales for 24 years has cleared me of my fear and in this talk I share with you my journey in case it may inspire you. The talk is based on a teleseminar I facilitated some years ago called, "Trusting the Unfolding" which is all about letting go of fear and trusting the universe. Below the video of the talk is a link to many free "tools" that you can use to move out of fear or other debilitating emotions and into your center of being and into trust. Some of these tools are just short audio processes that are easy and take only a few moments that really, really work! You can download them onto your phone and when that fear or anxiety comes up, just listen for a few moments to free yourself.

"Trusting the Unfolding" 42 minute talk at New Thought Easter, 2016

"Trusting the Unfolding" Free Tools and Bonus
http://www.teleseminar2015.trishregan.com/tools_and_bonus.htmlThere are so many beautiful words of wisdom shared on this blog and they all are inspiring us to keep our vibrations high so that we can help usher in the new world of Light, Love and Abundance for all. I hope these things I am sharing today are helpful. Let's co-create this world together!

Love and Light,
Trish Regan
www.trishregan.comwww.dolphinspiritofhawaii.com

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "We are Not Alone - Proof" by Trish Regan - 4/4/18   Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:06 am

Talk about ever more bizarre ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"We are Not Alone - Proof" by Trish Regan - 4/4/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: