Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Healing Time" - Cowboy Down Under - 4/3/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Healing Time" - Cowboy Down Under - 4/3/18   Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:37 am

I think for many of us this has been a rough road to hoe. Weeks turned into months turned into years turned into decades and all we have done is wait for the ever-elusive RV/GCR. I started this journey with so many amazing and kind souls who have given up and stuck their currency in a sock drawer or even worse, sold it. Yet through it all, I sit here today more optimistic than I have ever been about what's coming at the end of this ride.

I had a dream last night and it summed up what it was I have been feeling so overwhelmed by lately. Maybe overwhelmed is not the right word. It might be more like filled up with. Gratitude they say is the beginning of all healing and I guess that's what I feel so full of these days. I know the time of great healing is upon us and that new technologies and old wisdoms will lead the way in what the world needs now, to feel whole again, complete, at peace and in love with everything. All the division, infighting, finger pointing and blame gaming has left many of us feeling wounded. We held out a higher calling for the New Earth, we believed that love and compassion and helpfulness would win the day at some point. I am here to tell you that everything we have laid down in the field of our possibilities is about to be realized. I have dreamed of and seen a great healing flowing out over the Earth and into all its inhabitants. I have felt the depth of Love Sweet Love that is now the fertile ground on which we all stand. I have been delivered my marching orders and they make me smile at the possibilities of where they will take all of us.

I spent a whole day with my new grandson, little Maverick, telling him as he lay in his incubator in the hospital sometimes fighting for his life, that this wave of healing is already here and he is going to be the example of its great and amazing glory coming to fruition in our lifetimes. He's doing a lot better after hearing Grand-Pa's side of the story. He will be going home soon and I know that my daughter will have what she has been wishing and praying for, "To bring him home and let the Healing begin!" I told Maverick about how his older brothers were waiting to protect him from anyone who might think he was weak and how he was going to have two moms because his older sister was already becoming an amazing nurturing caregiver. I told him about how all of you were praying for all the children of the world to be healthy again, to eat good, healthy food, to live in good, healthy environments and to have good, healthy futures. We are the ones who will start paving that road to deep and lasting healing. We will be the ones who pass on to all our children and grand-children hope, faith and love for what’s about to happen once we all pass through the healing time.

I love you all and a special thank you to those of you who have found your way to my new storytelling platform at https://www.patreon.com/TheShamanStoryteller I can feel the tribe gathering and I am having so much fun using the technology of video to share the love of the many good stories I have told here on IDC and some new ones not yet told. Thank you Patrick, for providing many of us an opportunity to heal by BEING HERE!

Cowboy

Healing Time Is HERE!

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Healing Time" - Cowboy Down Under - 4/3/18   Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:39 am

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Healing Time" - Cowboy Down Under - 4/3/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: