Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18

2 posters

Go down

"GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 Empty "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:25 am

The acronym, GCR is one of the most used and least understood term existing in Dinarland. It was for me and I’m sure it is for a lot of other people as well. It is often used in conjunction with RV, so most of us believe they may be the same event, which is not true. Let’s take a look at the words used.

Global, obviously means the whole world but in this case we are talking about the 206 nation states whose representatives are official Government leaders having authority to sign the revised Paris Climate Accord on Global Warming. Firstly, it was a Cabal sponsored initiative that uses fraudulent science that would be used to Harass Humanity. The earth is preparing for a mini Ice Age and it has nothing to do with greenhouse gasses. It’s just mother nature do her thing. It needed to be amended to Assist Humanity. It was amended and all countries re-signed the accord documents.

Embedded in the Accord was the agreement to implement the GESARA law in their respective Nations. And when completed, each would be considered, GESARA Compliant. Countries were given a time period to complete the requirements or be left out of the New Gold Backed Financial System. Being left out of this system means they would not be able to transfer money internationally and therefor, would not be able to pay for imports or receive payments for exports. Bottom line, it would be death of a nation to not participate in the new Financial System. GESARA Law does not facilitate dictators, Cabal Governments, or criminals within the system.

The new Banking system uses a new Quantum Computer with blockchain technologies that track 40 transaction going forward or backward. This system creates transparency and any criminality can be traced to the persons responsible and where the money went. Along with each digital piece of money, a digital gold certificate would accompany it to validate the authenticity of the money. Any money trying to be introduced into the system, like drug dealers, child traffickers, extortion, bribery, theft, etc., would be rejected unless it can be reconciled through proper channels. Criminals need banking connections to do their dirty work. This system would be the end of criminal banking activity as it could easily be traced and the culprits identified and dealt with appropriately.Transparency will rule this new system.

The new Banking System would use CIPS – Chinese International Payment System – for virtually instantaneous money transfers. No more using other people’s money for a time to make money. The CIPS system is in use now in parallel with the SWIFT system without public notice or knowledge. A flip of the switch and the old is gone and the new begins. This new Banking System is the basis of GCR for international transactions.

Currency does not need to be defined as it is the basis of all world Economies as a convenient vehicle for payment of goods and services.

Reset is the real guts of the GCR. Fiat currencies were designed to be manipulated by Cabal type corporations and governments through their central banks. Any amount could simply be printed to support their invasions into other countries. Wars are expensive and very profitable for the Military Industrial Complex. A finite Gold backed currency would mean you have to budget what you have before you could consider invading another country. If a country invades another country in the new GESARA world, that country would be kicked out of the new Financial System with resultant financial collapse of that country. Many such safeguards are embedded in the GESARA agreement.

Reset means that all gold backed currencies will be reset to be on par with all other currencies in the world. The value of Gold determines the value of the currency and is therefore, consistently applied with every currency.

The real assets of a country will reflect in the GDP and it’s ability to use those assets to grow their economy. Mining for Gold and other in-ground assets can be monetized within the system and create more money in the economy of a country. More money means greater economic growth and greater growth means people will produce more goods and services to enhance their country.

The Reset to the Gold backed system of currency within each country is fair and will create the greater abundance we are all going to participate in. With every country participating in this endeavor the fairness its creates within each country is felt globally, and that’s why it is called the Global Currency Reset. With its ability to level the playing field, each country can grow according to the synergism created by its own people working in harmony with each other for the greater good of all. This harmony will extended into the interactions with other countries, producing the greatest good for all mankind. This greater good is felt Globally as well as down to the local community and will inure to each individual and to each family, which is the basis of our civilization. Families are forever.

The GCR is a plan created by the Heavens for this time as it ends the reign of the Cabal on earth. It is foreordained and we are privileged to be here and play our part in the unfolding of this Global Currency Reset.

The show will start as our butts find new circulation in the excitement we will experience. If you need to get enough oil (patience) to keep you lamps trimmed, then do so and be ready for the groom to arrive so we can all enter the wedding feast together.

Love and Light, and abundance to all

Ron Giles

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 Empty Re: "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Apr 05, 2018 12:30 am

As usual Ron's post is GBS Global .... Bull ..... Shite....
 "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 1656125192  "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 1656125192  "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 1656125192  "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 1656125192  "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 1656125192

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 2805820865   "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 2805820865   "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 2805820865   "GCR Stuff" by Ron Giles - 4/3/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum