Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/3/18

Go down

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 4/3/18

Post  Ssmith on Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:23 am

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Intel wise let’s just say that it appears that everything we every wanted to know about Iraq and failed to ask is done. We did get confirmation this morning that Iraq’s budget was finally put in their printed version of their Gazette this morning at approximately 7:30 Baghdad time this morning which would have been about 10:30 EST last night. That is a really good thing. We already had the rate in the Gazette I understand Sunday or Monday. Then we had this New Year Day in the Mesopotamian World or the Middle East world because April 1st was the first day of the New Year on the Chaldean-Babylonian calendar used in Mesopotamia. That was something we knew would be taking place in Iraq and other countries and they were able to celebrate that day as a New Year’s Day and with a new rate on their dinar which was actually out. Iraq did that on Sunday which was our April 1st and our Easter Sunday. Iraq did that and then this morning they got the budget in the printed Gazette. I think we can call Iraq done. I do believe this is it, and that needed to happen.

Bruce: What else is interesting tied into that somewhat is the banks around the world, we call them central banks, are tying into the banking system. From what I understand there is a 24 hour period since Iraq’s posting of the Gazette this morning whereby the banks around the world were readjusting or simulating to the new banking system and the new Herculean computer. I believe that is occurring now and should occur until late tonight at which time we could be available to get started. All I am telling you is this appears to be one final 24 hour period or so from what I understood today, that needs to happen in terms of the banks getting adjusted to the new system.

Bruce: We heard since our last call, we heard China did announce their new gold back Yuan. We heard that announcement was also made with the Prime Minister of Zimbabwe. Those two happened the same night, Sunday night after the markets opened in China which would be Monday morning for them, Sunday night for us. We understand Russia was right there with them with a gold back currency. We understand that Iraq is gold back and we understand we had a gold back currency yesterday morning when the markets opened. Does anybody know about it yet? No I don’t think so. Some people do. Is it known wide spread? I would say no. Is there an announcement coming to bring us into knowledge of our own gold and silver back USN? I do not know the answer to that. Every time I turn around we are looking for an announcement from President Trump, from Steven Mnuchin, our Secretary of the Treasury. Then I hear well it is not likely we will get an announcement. We could get a tweet from the President about that. That might be all that it is. It will be fine however that is. He talked today about leveling the playing field. I believe he talked yesterday about that in a speech that he made. Even while he was getting ready for the egg roll for the white house lawn.

Bruce: I think we are positioned very well for this to come through. I am hearing things for later on tonight and tomorrow. I am not calling it. We get in trouble if we try to call it. We are not doing that, but I am hearing very good things. I just want you to know. What I am hearing about out west they are moving forward as well with possible of paying out with groups tonight or overnight. There have been transactions even yesterday morning that I am aware of that are Zim transactions that have taken place with very good high rates. I would say possibly we will be in for a surprise. We also heard things about Monday, April 9th as a possible Go date, but also heard that they just might refer to the so call Tier 5 which we call John Q Public. Those would be the uninformed people that do not watch the blogs or listen to the calls. If that is the case they would theoretically start Monday. That may not be the case. So do not hold that to me. That is just what I am hearing.

Bruce: I pass on information that I hear some of which we verify and some we get verification on and some of it is rumor and unverifiable yet. I am just getting you what I am hearing. That is usually how I put it out. I say I am hearing, I understand. It doesn’t mean it is gospel. It means in some cases there is no question about certain transactions that have occurred at certain times and certain amounts because I get verification of that. Other times we are hearing opinions of some of our top bank sources, and we are connected with a lot of international and domestic bank sources that do get information to me and that is what I do try to glean the truth and discern what the truth is and get that out to you.

Bruce: I am going to ask everybody to stay encouraged, stay positive and stay in belief and in faith for this to go through even though here we are in the month of April. I believe we will receive this thing hopefully soon. I am encouraged by what I am hearing. It is not absolutely diffident, but worth us being available to receive the good news that we are looking for. I do believe I still will receive toll free numbers for the US and Canada. I do not know if I will receive anything for Mexico at this point, but we will be able to put them out on our website and we will also furnish it to certain locations on the net so you will be able see it there if you do not go and see it on our two websites: thebigcall.net and bigcalluniverse.com. That is the one you will sign up and register for to receive the email sent to you of the toll free number. If you have not registered at bigcalluniverse.com, go ahead and do so.

Bruce: Other than that we are looking good. Finally I think we can finally turn the page at the end of the chapter for Iraq and be able see everything come to fruitition here. Then we can take our tune off that we need and get our projects formulated and get information out to you at our next possible pod casts, and do our calls and how you would participate in the humanitarian projects that we have in mind that we might want you to partner with us on as Rebuild America and the Veterans Retreat Network. We will let you know. The best way for us to let you know over a month or so of the time we need to get ready is for you to register your email in our website: bigcalluniverse.com. Go ahead and register and we will let you know what is going on.

Bruce: Thank you all for listening tonight. We may or may not have a call on Thursday. It is too soon to say. We hope that is not the case. We will be in touch with you. Thank you Pastor Steven, Sue, Bob and Big Call listeners for listening and being faithful and thank you everybody on my team.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You can reply to topics in this forum