Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18

Go down

WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18 Empty WSOMN Easter Sunday Drama 4/2/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:01 pm

TED1016
Our Father who art I heaven hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. For thine is the Kingdom and the power and glory forever and ever. Amen..

Dear Lord God Almighty, as a child, sitting next to my mother in church, I did not fully understand the words but through the power of reputation over and over it became the very backbone of my Christianity and through time, I gradually began to really understand the meanings of the words. Every night before going to bed I would say the prayer with my Mother. Oddly enough it took years fully understand the what and the why of the words.

Like a seed planted in a garden my faith and understanding grew into maturity. When I looked around at the wonders of nature and beauty of the world around me. The trees and the birds had no real family as I had, but they thrived in sometimes even the worst of conditions provided by nature. Then I began to ask myself: “who was I and why was I here” No logical reason that I could see but yet I thrived.

Now was this a rose garden life that I lived in, well not really, I had my share of bad times and I watched life drain from the bodies of people I knew. The mother of my two sons was unfaithful, and I lost the most important years of my sons developing in to young men. Still through it all the Lord walked with me. He lifted me when I stumbled and restored my strength to go on. For that I will always be grateful.

Now I said all that to say this folks, I know these are rough times we are going through with much more need than thankfulness as we watch the days, months and years go by with promises of great wealth keeping itself just beyond our reach. All I, as a mere mortal, can offer you is a few scraps of encouragement from time to time. Our Creator is watching and “Our Destiny Awaits” God Bless you all..

dpchamp
GM, Dream Team! Wonderful day to worship our God!! I serve a risen Savior!

Oops, GM, WSOMN family!!

Wizofog14
Hoppy Easter everyone. It’s a new quarter and we still don’t see it. Frustrating

Dedar
Wizo there is alot happening under cover that we can't see yet.

Wizofog14
Yes dedar. Lots been happening for sure. Lots behind the scene for 14 years. Time to let it go. Hoping they don’t do lots behind the scenes for another 14

Sunnysplace
YOU ALL ARE SO AMAZING. NO WONDER MY HEART IS FULL AND CONTENT TO BE HERE WITH YOU.

Sunni Daze
HAPPY EASTER MAY YOU ALL HAVE A VERY BLESSED DAY WE HAVE A LOT TO BE GRATEFUL FOR

Sunnysplace
TWEET FROM ADMIN. #wsomn0629 Blessing to All as we celebrate Easter Weekend and the sacrifice of Our Savior. Peace be with through the day and remain a part of your life forever

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum