Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 4/2/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 4/2/18   Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:59 pm

April 2, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

WOW! We are now into April already and the warmer days of Springtime are upon us. In Germany we are already seeing many nice days.

More news….

The Parliamentary Finance Committee on Saturday proposed the publication of the budget law in the Official Gazette on Monday 4/2, indicating that the law enforcement committee in the Ministry of Justice is currently reviewing the law before publishing it in the newspaper.

"The general budget law for 2018 is effective after it is published in the official newspaper, otherwise the law can not be worked at all," said commissioner Ahmed Hama in a statement.

More news….

So the news concerning the RV saga is more hopeful than ever before in all the time I have been in this investment.

The GOI is now running televised commercials informing the citizens about the change out of the new category notes (or as they call them the “smaller” notes). The CBI just completed a series of training classes for the banking employees (mostly upper management) last week and has other classes scheduled for this week in anti-corruption and counterfeiting.

We are witnessing the payment of salaries to the Kurdistan region as Iraq must catch up on all is outstanding bills. The goal is for them not to do it just one time but to “consistently” fulfill all their financial obligations ona regular scheduled basis, just as you receive your paycheck. The problems always stem around Kurdistan. The GOI is trying to clean up the fraud and corruption in the KRG. This is all part of the last Stand-by-Agreement (SBA) and is carried forward into the 2018-2022 objectives. It is mandated prior to the reinstatement.

Part of the 2018-2022 objectives for Iraq is to begin this new period with a reinstatement of the dinar and then work forward. So we know they want this RV and need it now.

So this is how it goes….Iraq submits the paperwork to the IMF late last December acknowledging that they desire to reinstate the Iraq dinar. Like I said this is part of their next long-term 5 year plan and the plan needs the RV to be successful.

The IMF then conducts a high-level meeting with Iraq officials and the CBI to discuss this move. The list of outstanding issues and commitments prior to “pulling the trigger” (moving the new rate to FOREX) is reviewed.

Next, we see the BIG push to get an “operational” budget (which means passed in parliament and in the gazette). This is supposed to happen all by April 1st. Then they can spend the money. The budget states the salary allocations along with other expenditures. It also has the allocations for the projects that are to be paid for from the funds allocated from the World Bank as sent through the Donor Conference in Kuwait. Do you see how all this ties together in satisfying this next round of 2018-2022 SBA with IMF.

Going forward we can count on the news all being about “sustainability”. This means first the rebuilding of Iraq not only from this last round of ISIS terrorists devastation but also from the 2003 war. Then they must work on self-sufficiency. This means mostly at the start producing much of their own food supplies and then even exporting surpluses to other neighboring countries. Did you know that Iraq has enough fertile agricultural land that they could almost feed the entire middle east? But the land and farming practices must be managed correctly and incentives to grow have to be established. They must move this industry to the profit making private sector.

Then industry comes into Iraq with foreign investment. Mercedes, BMW and FORD all show promising signs of building auto plants in Iraq. Just think of all the goods and services yet to exploit in Iraq. Most don’t even have TVs or cell phones in their homes. They will need to build massive housing projects with AC units, refrigerators, stoves and furniture. Folks this is a massive market for these goods and services. They know they also need to privatize the healthcare industry and get this off the back of the GOI.

So why was getting the banking reforms, such as electronic banking, so important? Folks this is the driving engine for all this work. If the citizens deposit their money in the banks then the banks are capitalized to provide money for loans to the citizens to buy and businesses to rebuild and open their doors to customers. Money then also is available to the builders to build the homes. It’s the cycle of money and it must flow in a robust economy. Iraqis luv to shop and dine out. It is a known fact in the study of economics that a robust economy is always contingent upon getting the money to flow and keep it flowing freely.

So this brings us to the point of the reinstatement of the currency. There is absolutely no way to continue this growth unless the Iraqi dinar can flow freely through its boarders and be traded and a desirable currency. This means having value.

Remember just this little FACT – The GCC countries all got together years ago and agreed that they would use their own currencies for trading between themselves. Do you remember this influx of articles on this topic? They are referring to using their RESERVES for balance of payments between countries. Also using bartering (you sell me gas I will sell you food). Do you know how amazing this would be for the middle eastern countries if they can do this? WOW! We have waited so long for this kind of peace and cooperation and prosperity.

More news….

WARNING WARNING WARNING

Next I need to WARN everyone of yet more RV scams. This guys are using the GCR concept to get their audiences, namely YOU.

SMARTY- So the first idiot often comes on the Dr. WC Real Truth call to peddle his wares. Her call started off as a call about the revaluation of currencies. As time went on, it turned into this call on phony, misrepresenting idiots all trying to make a quick buck off of dumb, susceptible, gullible people in this pre-RV time period. Yes, just more of the same money making scams.

This one calls himself Smarty. Smarty is a good talker, he is a thud, as most scammers are. He sells these holographic technologies that he claims can save mankind. Really? This is piggybacking off the Jared Rand crap of the smart beds. Folks I assure you these holographs do not work. They are nothing more than images on a piece of paper. I have tried everyone of them. They claim they can grow hair, heal your body, generate energy for your home and car, etc, etc.. He claims the images carry the “energy frequency text”. The frequency generates energy that is transported to water. You then drink the water. This is how the work. It can even charge a gas tank and save 20% on your gas mileage, thus you get more mileage per gallon of gas. Really? Come’on now I was not born a fool!

Smarty demonstrates this gas saving device in his video below but don’t you think he should use the scientific method to prove his claims? Of course he can’t. His demonstration of saving fuel in using his hologram pendant is nothing but a scam and since it is just a scam he can not produce any certified data to back up his claims.

They now even claim to have a “rainbow” charm that is a super-doper power combing all these features. Folks can’t you see this is just a scam and more good money going to waist? They are tying into YOU because they know you are looking for healing. This entire concept it nothing more than another one of these false healers using technology trying to make a quick buck. These idiots have been around for a very long time. They are very abundant in the California region and con many people.

Now of course once again we all wish this was true and if true these holographs would be nice to have. The fact is however, is this is just a scam and these holograms have to power whatsoever. So, what you desire here does NOT match reality. Maybe someday but not yet. Of course Smarty is hoping you are not smart. Oh – he is smart alright how else could he con people in to spending 300+ dollars for a worthless neck charm or set of earrings? Oh but don’t worry they are on special today for $111..lol..lol..lol…

Folks the physics behind his ideas don’t even make sense and he counts on this too since he claims this is all new technology of the future.

Are there really energy healers?

I do believe there are energy healers and these are people who sincerely have this gift to facilitate healing. But they do not do it. They pray and use the power of the spirit, as it is God who actually heals us. They do not actually have any power and must rely on the spirit side to help. I have witnessed them personally, but I assure you this guy Smartly is not one of them and he is not bringing you anything to “save humanity”.

Link to see the real Smarty thug misrepresenting the HoloTech products: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKWH2vuhxRU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qSptU6PAVu4

Folks this is a link to the real HoloTech product line, not some pictures on a piece of paper. Get it. Smarty is falsely using the HoloTech branding logo for his own purposes and he should be suited by HoloTech.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0wiBj7rsps

Many of you may not even be aware of this thug Smarty but if I can save just one person today upon reading my newsletter, I am satisfied.

Okay so I have to bring forward yet another bunch of scammers. The Zorra call. This group is led by Zorra. Have you listened to their nonsense? Again they are taking known knowledge of future earth changes and pretend that they are channeling this information to us as the “all knowing beings”. They set themselves up to be some spiritual “gurus”. They talk to alien beings. They talk big about full disclosure of the aliens for years now, yet where are they? We wait and wait. Then, when confronted on this issue on the call there is dead silence as they try to come up another lie to cover their asses.

Of course they always have an answer as they begin to paddling upstream in search for one. The fact is they learn future prophecy form some very gifted prophets and try to make their own. Again another group of idiots using known information to make money, Of course I knew there was a profit motive in it somewhere as a caller talks about their health product line and how good it is. Oh – so they do sell something? Of course they all do and these are their scams. Get it? When will we learn. What is wrong then if they actually do produce a good product and they help you? But let’s not herd in the cattle with the bait of false pretenses, that is all I ask. Why do you have to lie and sucker people in? It is the deception and the lies, like with Smarty is all the same old bullshit.

A called also asked them if they are so smart on this future GCR then when it the RV going to happen, since they have been saying it is soon now for over a year already. So Zorra comes out and tells everyone on the call the RV is going to happen is this month of April. Could be? But he gives no proof just like all the other idiots. These idiots have made predictions before. What they don’t figure into the equation is that the CBI is in charge of their own reinstatement and not some far reaching, fictitious GCR gang behind the scenes orchestrating this RV. Gee whiz – maybe if they followed the actual news coming out of the CBI they might have a better handle on it?

But this has been the problem all along in the RV sage. These are the scammers.

Indeed, indeed! Lol...lol…lol…

More news….

VERY FOOLISH THINKING

So here I see many are still tracking concerns over these headlines that came out this week. They think this means the GCR started? What?

I quote from the headlines,

“Petro-yuan helps Russia & China dump US dollar in oil trade”

“Death of US dollar? China launches petro-yuan to challenge greenback’s dominance”

“GCR is happening! - Yesterday China dumped the US Petro dollar for Oil trade”

Honestly, I do not understand how many can be so naive and stupid at the same time about some of these issues with China and Russia. Who is the idiot?

First let me say all the article says “to challenge the greenback’s dominance”. Let them challenge all they want. Why does this mean the end to the US dollar? Why does this mean the US dollar is going to crash tomorrow? I don’t get why anyone would see anything so terrible in these two article headlines. Also why would these headlines allude to some GCR starting?

Second this notion of the GCR is just that…a notion. Yes, there may be several currencies all revaluing or devaluing all at the same time. But I assure you this is not some orchestrated “transfer of wealth” but rather business as usual. Do you really think that these powerful bankers in control are just going to lay down and give it all to you?

So revaluations happen every day. Hello…this is the nature of FOREX! Many of you were so side tracked and watching these other currencies that you missed some really good revaluations. Yes, these already happened. Did the cabal try to sidetrack you for a reason with this GCR crap? I believe they are and many of you gullible people fall for it hook, line and sinker…lol..lol.. So everyone should get used to this idea now so you won’t be so disappointed later. No sad faces later when a bit of reality hits.

So these recent article about China and oil market tells us exactly what they say and nothing more. This is not a lead into making the RV in Iraq happen any sooner. Get it? It is not the beginning of the GCR.. Get it?

These kinds of articles tell us exactly NOTHING about what’s happening in Iraq for their reinstatement of their currency. How can you possibly think some outside country (like China or Russia) is in control of the CBI or the IMF and the currency markets? Have you lost your mind? Have you not learned anything over these years? Am I wasting my time publishing these newsletters?

Somebody along the way has filled your heads with this gobble goop that China or Russia is in charge of the RV or that this is going to force the bankers to allow the RV to happen or that they are the “new petro-dollar” aka “petro-yuan”. So let me tell you something. If the Chinese Yuan was to take over completely as the petro-dollar for oil how long do you think this might take? Maybe decades? Do you think we are going to wait that long for the RV in Iraq to happen? Doesn’t the IMF and the US have anything to say about it. Do you think the US is just going to sit back and watch all this?

When the reinstatement of the IQD does occur the CBI has told us that they plan to get off the (temporary) de facto peg of one currency, the US Dollar, and then move to a float and peg it to an SDR basket. This basket was announced in 2016. Can you see how the RV sage continues and is ever changing the longer they wait to RV? Did they have this basket in 2013, when Dr Shabibi wanted to RV? NO! So what were they going to peg it to back them? Of course the current arrangement of currencies in the basket. Now in 2016 they just announced the re-arrangement of the basket. I am not lying to you. Here is the link to the IMF site below if you don’t believe me. This is not the first time I presented this to you. Wil you listen to me?

https://www.imf.org/…/2016/08/01/14/51/Special-Drawing-Righ…

So why in hell is everyone so worried then about what China or Russia is doing? Do some research for yourselves. Stop being so lazy. THINK, THINK and THINK SOME MORE. Is it that these charlatans from this New Republic bullshit group that have filled your head with these lies that China is taking over the world and the US is going to collapse and their “new Republic” is the answer to all the problems? This also applies to this bullshit about China going on the gold standard. Yes, all countries are obligated under ongoing Basel requirements to slowly move back under the gold standard. But this is a very gradual, incremental trend. The US is also included. Some countries will be more vocal about it and others will manage these reserves more quietly…hint..hint..hint! Don’t you have any trust and patriotism in your own country. Do you think these bankers that control the finances of the US are going to just lay down and let the Chinese roll over the US? Who the hell you think opened up China and introduced western banking and financial culture to them? Could it all be because we needed them to absorb some of our national debt? Folks let me tell you something – you never kill the goose that is laying the golden eggs – enough said…lol..lol..

Special Drawing Right (SDR)

October 13, 2017

The SDR is an international reserve asset, created by the IMF in 1969 to supplement its member countries’ official reserves.

As of September 2017, 204.2 billion SDRs (equivalent to about $291 billion) had been created and allocated to members. SDRs can be exchanged for freely usable currencies. The value of the SDR is based on a basket of five major currencies—the US dollar, the euro, the Chinese renminbi (RMB), the Japanese yen, and the British pound sterling.

The respective weights of the new SDR basket are:

US dollar 41.73 percent,

Euro 30.93 percent,

Chinese renminbi Yuan 10.92 percent ,

Japanese yen 8.33 percent,

British pound sterling 8.09 percent

These weights were used to determine the amounts of each of the five currencies included in the new SDR valuation basket that took effect on October 1, 2016. These currency amounts will remain fixed over the five-year SDR valuation period. So do you see that the US dollar is still on top and will remain there for a very long time. Even the Euro weight is higher than the Yuan. So I ask – why are you so worried that the US Dollar is going to crash anytime soon because China is attempting to launch a petro-yuan. I don’t get it. Yes, FACTS tell us much, but why are many of so lazy to find our the TRUTH. Why this constant need for hysteria and rumors?

STAY FOCUSED! This RV ride is all about the Iraqi dinar and what the CBI and the IMF decide to do with the IQD in the near future, NOT China, Russia or any other country.

Instead you are reacting in unjustified FEAR, as many of these precious metal brokers want you to go out and buy their gold and silver bullion. Get it? They want you to get hooked on their stupid “New Republic” conference calls. They put this fear and false sense of hope in you.

Stay focused on the real issues facing your country. It is all about weeding out these corrupt officials and they are afraid. Of course they are going to strike out and fight back since they don’t want to be exposed. Don’t let the charlatans side track you with these gun control rallies or claims of Russian collusion. They know the truth and they don’t want you to know it. You can clean it up and make it better. You know who I mean – The ultra-liberals Clintons, Obamas, Pelosi, Schumer, Dimms, McConnel, Walters and many others. It is your country so take it back! You are 365 million people compared to only less than 1% of the politicians. You do have a voice and it must be heard.

More news….

MORE VERY FOOLISH THINKING

Some of these so called intel “gurus” are telling you that the ONLY way that the three zeros will be eliminated in Iraq is through a gradual rise in the value of the currency. Really?

It has NOT been shown conclusively that this RV concept of putting the Program Rate on any kind of float is the process the CBI intends to go. There has been many, many articles telling us they do NOT intend to EVER do this.

These same idiot “gurus” also say a straight up FOREX rate with any kind of significant rise in value is not plausible because there is too much currency in circulation to effect an RV at this time. Really?

Who are you kidding? Haven’t these “gurus” been keeping up with the news over these last 10 years? Why does the CBI have a long term policy (as part of the project to delete the zeros) to reduce the paper currency in circulation by 2/3? Why in hell do they think the CBI forced the banks to all these reforms namely the electronic banking for salaries or the selling of gold commemorative coins by taking in dinars? The currency auctions too suck in billions each month. If electronic banking is working, then very little of this money get re-circulated again. This is how they are reducing the 3 zero notes. Get it?

Doesn’t this give any credit to the CBI for limiting the amount of dinars going back into circulation each pay cycle?

What about the ATMs? Do you think these machines are there for show. No! they are to disperse only limited amounts of dinar back into circulation namely for petty cash? Is this yet another mechanism to limiting the cash in circulation. These ATMS are also part of the mechanism to distribute the newer smaller notes since they can control the ATM machines. They can control the notes.

There is an entirely new paradigm being infused in the minds of the people over in Iraq as to how the citizen handle paper money. This shift is what is going to get us the RV along with sowing the seeds for the potential for economic growth. I suggest many of you so called intel “gurus” also shift your thinking…

So these “gurus” also say “The ONLY way to get to our goal is to see the currency move to a float and then see a gradual removal of the large notes as the value of the currency rises”. Really?

Again, I do not agree with this statement. YES, they do plan to get off the de facto peg of the US dollar and then float, but this is the only limited part I agree with. But when they do float the currency it will only be pegged under the new SDR basket I just talked about in my above commentary.

Why in hell would they come out with a very low in value to start showing it is on a float. The only way they could do this is to float the program rate and they have explored this option already and already told us this is not possible. So why in hell is anyone still arguing over this?

So they will not go to a float unless they also move to the peg of the SDR basket at the same time. They have told us this many times already. Do you keep up with the news?

Folks these gurus better go back and do some more research. These are the same idiots who believe the currency auctions are auctioning off IQD and not US Dollars. They can’t deny it because I have heard them say it many times already on their calls. I have the replay recrodings. Yes, I mean you BGG and others!

They even keep tracking the auctions thinking this is IQD being auctioned back off into circulation. Yes, this is part of where they believe there is just too much IQD in circulation to RV as a higher rate. Their thinking is not based on sound FACTS.

Folks these Currency Auctions mean absolutely nothing to us other than telling us that Iraq has not yet reinstated the IQD and still must do import and trade with outside sources by converting IQD dinars to US Dollars. In fact, these auctions do just the opposite – they are sucking in dinars and not circulating them out, thus reducing the amount of dinars each month as each providence converted over to electronic banking. The problem is the corruption. They talked about this corruption in detail in todays newsletter article. Go read it.

So the conversion to the banking reforms has been slow and Kurdistan resisted the longest but they have told us this conversion has now taken place too.

But there is only a limited number of paper dinars and soon the auctions will begin picking up a combination of cash dinars and electronic dinars to buy the US Dollars at the auctions if the CBI does not do something (like reinstate the dinar).

What does this tell us? This tells us the merchants are widely using POS and the citizens are using their new MASTERCARD debit cards as they take there electronic salaries in dinars and pay for the goods and services without ever handling cash. These POS dinars then just change accounts from the buyer’s to the seller’s bank account. No paper dinars are handled. Geee, could this be a means of limiting the cash in circulation? Lol…lol..lol…

So where in hell is all this cash dinars then that these “gurus” are referring to?

These “gurus” conclude their false thinking with conclusion such as saying and I quote - “Therefore, “remove the three zeros” can only occur over time with the gradual rise in the value of the currency”. NOT TRUE!

What rise in value are they talking about? If you are referring to the Program Rate rising before they hit the RV button and this is the float you are also talking about then you are so wrong. Simply not true and I explained it to you why this is not sound reasoning.

The CBI has told us over and over again they will NOT put the Program Rate on a float! Period this is not up for discussion! Yes, I mean you BGG!

By the way I do not want to bash this guy BGG. He simply does not get the process of the RV in many aspects. He is notorious for confusing everyone, just when we thought we had it straight he will come on with one of his silly calls.

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

More news….

The head of the central bank's financial operations, Mahmoud Dagher, said Saturday that the central bank's three-pronged strategy has contributed to the reform and development of the banking sector.

Please read the full article in the articles section below.

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

CENTRAL BANK: WE HAVE SUCCEEDED IN ENDING THE EXCHANGE RATE GAP

(Mnt Goat – Do I have to say “I told you so”. Yes BGG I am pointing fingers at you! You doubted me that this monitoring was going on? So now we know the IMF was satisfied with the last round of monitoring the MCP. It is here is black and white. So all those gurus who disputed my claim this was going can go take a hike. If you don’t know what the hell you are talking about then – shut the hell up! Yes, I mean you BGG!)

Economy News Baghdad:

The head of the central bank's financial operations, Mahmoud Dagher, said Saturday that the central bank's three-pronged strategy has contributed to the reform and development of the banking sector.

Dagher said during a seminar held on the ground of the Baghdad International Fair entitled "Challenges of the banking sector and the reform strategy" and attended by "Economy News":

"The reform carried out by the Central Bank, based on three axes,

1)the first close the exchange rate gap,

2)carrying out financial inclusion (of all the provinces i.e. Kurdistan )and settling salaries and

3)the third related to the process of technical development within the banking system.

(Mnt Goat – okay everyone these are the exact three items I have been talking about since January. They are now confiming for us that the 90 day IMF monitoring period of the MCP is over. I quote – “close the exchange rate gap”.

Next we see the importance of paying out all outstanding debts and paying the salaries on time and consistently;

Next we hear about the modernization of the banking system (ATMs, electronic banking, POS, etc)

So they are telling us all three (3) of these items are completed.

What does this mean to us? They are saying the banking and financial reforms are completed. Really? This is part of the creation of the environment conducive to completing the project to delete the zeros. Get it. We just read an article from the CBI last week telling us this is the hold up.

Now its done.

But where is the reinstatement of the currency then?

I kept telling everyone that the financial and banking reforms DO NOT INCLUDE the RV. Instead it is the project to delete the zeros that will get us the RV. I have repeatedly said this over and over again, did I not?. WEmust stick to the way the CBI is thinking and categorizing their objectives. Now they are telling us, so Mnt Goat is correct again…lol..lol…Of course I am correct because I know as a FACT and it is not just my ‘opinion”.

But still then where is the reinstatement of the dinar?

I believe after reading this article that the reinstatement of the IQD is now nearer that we thought. Remember the RV is a by-product of completing the banking and financial reforms not a reform in itself. Get it? So now the reforms are all complete. What next? You tell me?

I am excited and so should you. This article is one of those WOW! articles and fits right into what I have been bringing you since January.)

He stressed that "these axes constitute the basis of the strategy of the Central Bank to develop the banking system."

During the seminar, the Director of Financial Statistics at the Central Bank talked about identifying the challenges coming from the external environment, which included public banks and the science of low capital, as well as the absence of law in the process of achieving the shortcomings of the customers towards banks.

The director of risk management at the Bank of Baghdad, Nabil Abdel-Hur Toman, talked about the political risks and their relationship to foreign investment.

"ANY COUNTRY WITH HIGH POLITICAL RISK WILL PREVENT THE FOREIGN INVESTOR FROM COMING TO IT," Toman said. "We need to develop a methodology and strategy for the coming years related to planning, measuring and analyzing risks to minimize their impact."

(Mnt Goat – are they telling us they need to reduce this political risk in “the coming years” prior to any RV? What do you think? I think this is a long term goal to help bring in more investors. But they cannot go forward without a viable international currency. So I am not worried.)

And that the reduction of risk requires the participation of the government and the central bank and investment bodies as well as the banking sector.

He pointed out that "Tuman should provide a saving investment environment to the successful investor has a sophisticated banking system and fixed laws and investment facilities for taxation," adding that "Iraq during 2014-2015 WAS RANKED SIXTH IN THE WORLD ON THE LEVEL OF POLITICAL RISK, according to international reports" .

In turn, the financial adviser to the Association of Iraqi Private Banks, Samir Nusairi, explained during a speech at the symposium that "the challenges facing the banking sector is not the last responsible, but the structural imbalance in the economy in general."

He stressed the need for a clear methodology to overcome this structural imbalance, which is reflected in the inability of non-oil revenue and the deficit of the general budgets of the state as well as the balance of payments deficit and other aspects related to infrastructure.

He pointed out that the banking sector, under the leadership of the Central Bank of Iraq and according to the strategy of the last years 2016 2020, has been able to achieve good results in the development of the banking sector, including financial inclusion and the settlement of salaries.

DELIBERATE MISLEADING PUBLIC OPINION AND CAUSE CONFUSION IN THE ISSUE OF APPROVING THE BUDGET

The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed on Saturday that while some parties are trying to mislead public opinion and cause deliberate confusion in the issue of approving the budget, the House of Representatives was able to accomplish in record time and vote on it.

The committee said in a statement that the budget allocations for the years 2016, 2017 and 2018 did not include the addition of financial grants to families returning from displacement, and this issue was a government decision was not the decision of the Finance Committee or the House of Representatives.

The statement added that 'THE SPREAD OF SOME LIES ABOUT THE BUDGET AND THE PARAGRAPHS THAT HAVE BEEN CAREFULLY DEVELOPED IS TO USE FOR ELECTORAL AND POLITICAL PROMOTION TO CREATE CONFUSION AND DISRUPTION OF THE BUDGET, especially that the people and the Iraqi and all services and economic and foreign transactions of Iraq is pending until the arrival of financial allocations to them.'

The COMMITTEE CALLED ON THE POLITICAL PARTIES AND THE MEDIA TO INVESTIGATE THE ACCURACY OF THE NEWS, and called on the candidates for the elections to 'not use the issue of displaced people for the purpose of winning votes by marketing lies because the issue of displaced humanitarian issue is supposed to be outside all the auctions and political calculations, Expression.

(Mnt Goat – so now we have 100% proof that there are fake news articles being put out. So be careful and THINK, THINK about the article before you start spreading it around. First ask yourself if it makes any sense, no matter how good or bad it sounds. Stop this hysteria in the dinar community over nothing.)

NO ONE CAN PREVENT THE SALE OF CURRENCY AUCTION

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee MP Mishan Jubouri, on Saturday, that "no one" can prevent the sale of currency auction, while stressed that politicians are "owners" of the phantom banks.

"No one can prevent the auction of selling the currency," Jubouri said in an interview with the program "Political Kitchen", which is broadcast by Sumerian satellite channel, pointing out the reason that "politicians are the owners of fictitious banks."

Al-Jubouri added that "each large party has 3 or 4 banks registered in the name of brother, smelter or uncle or others," pointing out that "the currency auction is an outlet for the benefit of these parties."

A member of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee said that "one bank manager was locked up and the counterterrorism service intervened. He decided to arrest the director, one of the major currency dealers, responsible for the theft of 450 million dollars." He said that he was " Integrity or any other judicial authority. "

"He said Jubouri, that" after that, turned the country, and imposed the political blocs on the judiciary to come out (bank manager) bail of $ 15 million, "asserting that" now in London. "

The parliamentary economic committee warned on Wednesday (June 1, 2017), the central bank to continue its policy of classification of banks to varying degrees to participate in the window of the auction currency, calling him to commit to neutrality and non-discrimination between banks.

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ SELLS THE DOLLAR TO PRIVATE BANKS AND FINANCIAL TRANSFER COMPANIES THROUGH THE AUCTION, WHICH IS CONDUCTED DAILY AND THE AMOUNT OF 150 MILLION DOLLARS, which increase these numbers or fall on demand by these banks, which affects one way or another on the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq, which affected significantly in recent times ss a result of the lack of adaptation between the dollar and between the sale through the auction.

(Mnt Goat – okay BGG did you read this article? The CBI is auctioning off US dollars not IQD. Get it right! Here it is once again in black and white. So please stop telling everyone or alluding the CBI is auctioning off IQD)

(Mnt Goat – next I want to give a perspective on this article. I believe it was published to say that the currency auctions can’t end until they get out of the ‘closed economy’ and use their dinar instead for trade. They can’t do this until they are trading their currency (FOREX). So what is the real purpose of this article. I believe it is saying that they can NEVER end the corruption with these auctions and they must learn to live with it until they can finally close them down.)

PAYMENT OF SALARIES

(Mnt Goat – everyone needs to know how the salaries are getting paid. The Finance Ministry allocated funds for the salaries, pensions, social security etc..Then the CBI sends out the money via either electronic banking for the debit cards or cash to the banks to distribute.

So we know that Kurdistan is the always the problem child when it comes to paying out these salaries. In todays news letter the CBI has told us they implemented a new system to pay Kurdistan. So now we see an article telling when they intend to pay out for the first time using this new system.)

The Minister of Finance in the Kurdistan Regional Government, Rabaz Hablan, on Sunday, "The salaries of the staff of the region will be distributed in the coming days," he said during a press conference held in Erbil today, pointing out that "salaries will be paid in accordance with the new amendment to the system of savings for the month of December last."

He added that "the new list of salaries of employees will be announced during the next two days.

The Finance minister said the amount promised by the Ministry of Natural Resources had not yet reached 378 million dollars, which was agreed upon, adding that the ministry is waiting for the arrival of the second meal of money from Baghdad with the $ 25 million allocated by the United States to the Ministry of Peshmerga.

Baghdad / Al-Ghad Press:

The director of the Department of Retirement and Social Security for workers Ali Jaafar al-Halufi said in a statement received by "Al-Ghad Press" a copy of it, "The Department has set the second of April as a date for the payment of salaries of workers secured for the categories (manual exchange and smart card holders) after completing all the necessary procedures for the distribution of salaries in coordination with General Directorate of Rafidain Bank ".

More news….

PREPARATION FOR THE BEGINNING OF THE RECONSTRUCTION OF ALL IRAQI PROVINCES

The Euphrates:

The Financial Advisor to the Prime Minister announced the appearance of Mohammed Saleh that the General Secretariat of the Council awaiting the response of the States and donors to a number of queries submitted by the Secretariat, in preparation for the beginning of the reconstruction of all Iraqi provinces, especially liberated areas, which will be the priority in those grants.

Saleh said in a press statement that there is a permanent team in the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers began to transfer pledges of States and international institutions and bodies wishing to provide grants and soft loans for the reconstruction of Iraq on the sidelines of the Kuwait Conference held recently, to actions by launching the (form contribution) To all those countries and institutions and bodies, noting that the form includes the size of grants provided and the conditions of submission and the type of grant if the grant is refunded or long-term, as well as places of disbursement.

CABINET APPROVED THE FIVE-YEAR NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT PLAN

On Sunday, the Cabinet approved the Five-Year National Development Plan (2018-2022), based on key themes (good governance, private sector, provincial reconstruction, poverty alleviation).

"The Cabinet approves the Five-Year National Development Plan (2018-2022), which is based on key themes (good governance, private sector, provincial reconstruction, alleviation of poverty)," the press office said in a statement.

A - Promotion of productive sectors (agriculture and industry) that move the rest of the sectors to reach a target economic growth rate of 7%.

B - Increase production capacity in the crude oil sector to (6.5) million barrels per day.

C - Providing sustainable employment opportunities, reducing poverty and many other paragraphs.

(Mnt Goat – as I am writing this newsletter today out pops this article. This was amazing since I was just thinking about it and how nice it would be for them to tell us exactly what they just did. WOW! Things are moving forward. But remember this new era 2018-2022 begins with the reinstatement and it all hinges on having it in place. I got to tell everyone that things are looking better and better for April.)

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now know that there is a new battle now to fight. A battle to save our homelands from the corrupt politicians who are bent on taking what they want from our current wealth and from future generations without our permission. We must keep praying for the end to the rapid corruption in Iraq and in the United States. We must pray for our leaders when they are being guided by the Holy Spirit. We must stand by them and let them know we are still there to support them, even after the election is over. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation of the Iraq dinar occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free democracies of the Republic of Iraq and the United States of America to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and to rest of the world to follow.

In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 4/2/18   Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:48 pm

You're warning about RV scams?  Uh, remember when you told everyone your deep CBI contacts confirmed an October 2013 RV?  While you wrote from the German Alps, even though you're based in the Northeast US?

You're the embodiment of an RV scam...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 4/2/18   Mon Apr 02, 2018 6:13 pm

Yep ... another pot and kettle moment for sure...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 4/2/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: