Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"They're Going to Church, We're Going on the Street" by One Who Is Living It - 4/1/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "They're Going to Church, We're Going on the Street" by One Who Is Living It - 4/1/18   Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:28 am

According to Matthew 19:21 Jesus said to him, “If you wish to be complete, go and sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me.”

I’m not asking anyone to sell their possessions! God forbid! I’m just asking for a roof over our head and the people here in this hotel only want money!!! They don’t care that I’m carrying around the ONE of the greatest VISIONS ever known to man in my womb! (I’m not boasting about me, but the fact that God gave it to me).
Like Mary, I’m looking for an Inn to deliver this baby!

But, we can’t afford a place because once again we have to WAIT on our EXCHANGE APPOINTMENT or 800#!!!!

I don’t know about anyone else, but I plan to give ALL my ZIM away!!!! I don’t even have to think about it!!! It’s simple—Jesus paid it all for me so why wouldn’t I pay it all for Him???

I’m not even asking you to sell anything or even “pay it all!” I’m only asking to help us stay inside a hotel daily. We tried to get a place. We even asked some of you for a room—and nothing! I have a very simple question to ask, “How are you going to help the world if you can’t help your own???”

We are in this together? Right??? I am your Sister right??? What if I am really carrying the absolute greatest vision known to man because it came straight from Jesus? Do I just abort??? Because that’s what will happen if they put all my briefcases on the street!!! I’ve been carrying this baby since September 2001. I didn’t go on the mission field until June 2009. Now it’s time to deliver and I have no Inn to stay in, not even a stable or a barn. Not even JOSEPH and Mary rode around on s donkey for sixteen years!!!

And then there are THE FAITHFUL FEW ANGELS who always contribute!!!! Well there are times when they too have exhausted funds. So I’m depending on you because we have no car to sleep in and I only have until 1:00 EST, approximately 2 hours left. I’m exhausted asking in asking you! So I surrender and I’ll let the Holy Spirit confirm that EVERY WORD is true!!! Please, once He confirms it, please give! Anything you have to offer can be sent to;

nichejehovah@paypal

Thank you for your exhaustive sacrificial giving!!!! Please know that I truly love and pray for God’s blessings on your lives too because no one should have to go through this . . . I should be spending the last days with my dying Mother. HAPPY RESURRECTION DAY!!!

ONE WHO IS LIVING IT
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "They're Going to Church, We're Going on the Street" by One Who Is Living It - 4/1/18   Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:47 am

Previous Post (Sunday):

Angels of IDC,

It’s Easter Sunday and we are being evicted from the hotel because we are literally out of money. I shared my testimony earlier, (please the link attached).

Please help us finish this race! We just need hotel money for a few days until we go to our exchange appointment or we get the 800#.

Please help! Send any donation amount to the following Paypal address;

nichejehovah@paypal

Thank you again!

One Who Is Living It
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "They're Going to Church, We're Going on the Street" by One Who Is Living It - 4/1/18   Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:09 pm

One Who Is Wacked wrote:
I’m just asking for a roof over our head and the people here in this hotel only want money!!!

Those evil hoteliers, wanting to make a profit so they can feed their families and pay their employees ... the nerve!!!!

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"They're Going to Church, We're Going on the Street" by One Who Is Living It - 4/1/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: