Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo!

2 posters

Go down

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! Empty POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo!

Post by RamblerNash Sun Apr 01, 2018 11:50 pm

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! Jerzy510

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again
Posted By: hobie [Send E-Mail]
Date: Sunday, 1-Apr-2018 23:23:16
In Response To: POOFness for SEPT 3: ONE DAY (hobie)

Hi, folks -

Received via e-mail:

===== 

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! Bullshit-button

Subject: Happy Days Are Here Again 
Date: Sun, April 1, 2018 10:17 pm

Happy Days Are Here Again

Barbra Streisand

So long sad times

Go long bad times 
We are rid of you at last 
Howdy gay times 
Cloudy gray times 
You are now a thing of the past 
Happy days are here again 
The skies above are clear again 
So let's sing a song of cheer again 
Altogether shout it now 
There's no one 
Who can doubt it now 
So let's tell the world about it now 
Your cares and troubles are gone 
There'll be no more from now on 
From now on 
The skies above are clear again 
So, let's sing a song of cheer again 
Happy times 
Happy nights 
Happy days 
Are here again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beF3WV2GHgk

POOF SAID 

Greetings and Salutations,

The intensity is definitely increasing! We know that much is accruing to the betterment of all. We also know the doors that are closing are struggling to close and the powers that are behind all of this are driving hard bargains. The power of faith and the strength to hold forth is testing every one right now. Be less concerned about finances and more concerned with your faith.

We can assure you that all of the skepticism and the withering away of enthusiasm and the lessening of faith is being felt, seen, experienced and fully engaged by those who are focused upon being an elixir for good.

Just take the experience you're in one day at a time, Know that today is cared for, you are cared for. God or Creator is in the heavens and in the midst of it all and it's just time to lay aside the angst and the whining and pay closer attention to the markings of higher ground that has been covered.

There are those who can help out the folks who are integral to the beginnings of all the changes oncoming. They do need financial support. do what you can. Don’t fret and remember that helping out a stranger can be an angel unaware, that is a given!! Just do what you can and remind others to do the same. The continual drain on resources isn’t going to last long term. Remember the saying 'darkest before the dawn' and hang in there...P... 

SUSAN SAYS

Dear Community,

Did you notice? Nothing is going to remain the same. When these changes begin, the reaction will often be fear. When you see the economy starting to shift and change and a new paradigm begins, there will be fear. The new paradigms are here to actually save old systems that are systemically broken. But when it begins, many are not going to like it. Humans want everything to be the same…

~ KRYON 
through Lee Carroll, the Original Kryon Channel

Namaste,

Susan 
‌ 
‌ 
ZAP SAYS 

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! Tumblr_n9t7fwUljm1r90377o1_500

HI ALL

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY! LOOKS LIKE WE HAD TO SORT OF DIE BEFORE WE GOT RESURRECTED AS WELL. JESUS DID IT FOR US FIRST AND SET THE EXAMPLE SO WE WOULD NOT HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT ONE OURSELVES, BUT SOMETIMES IT SURE FEELS LIKE WE HAD TO PLUMB THE DEPTHS BEFORE WE COULD RISE UP AGAIN.

WELL, WE DID. ALL THE PROBLEMS, ISSUES, THEFTS, DELAYS, ROADBLOCKS, AND OCCASIONAL THUMBTACK ON THE SEAT HAS BEEN THE ORDER OF THE DAY AND IT IS OVER. I LEARNED THAT THE FUNDS RELEASE IS ACTIVE AND WILL PROVIDE THE FIRST FUNDS FOR THE INFRASTRUCTURE THIS COMING WEEK AND WHAT A BLESSING THAT WILL BE.

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! Giphy

CONSIDERING THE CONSTANT REQUESTS TO HELP KEEP PEOPLE ALIVE, YOU CAN TELL THE KIND OF DIFFICULTY WE HAVE KEEPING STABILITY AND THIS WILL NOW DISAPPEAR AS THE FIRST FUNDS ARRIVE. WE STILL HAVE A FEW DAYS OF LACK YET, AND WHATEVER YOU CAN DO TO GIVE A HELPING HAND WILL BE MOST WELCOME. YOUR HELP BEFORE HAS SAVED MANY AND THEIR RESPONSES ARE FULL OF JUST BEING GRATEFUL.

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! Giphy

MICHAEL WAS SHORT AND SWEET:

Happy easter to you too 
Happy Easter thanks to you

ALIAH WROTE:

Good evening Chairman, a setimental thank you for the sent help, truly you are the best, please give my thanks. Also to mr taj, God bless u chairman, again thank you so much,you take care there.

THE OTHERS ARE THE SAME. WITHOUT YOUR HELP THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN WITHOUT FOOD AND SHELTER THIS EASTER. MARY IS ALIVE BECAUSE OF YOU. SHE HAS SHELTER, MEDICINE AND OXYGEN. SOON SHE WILL HAVE THE BONE MARROW TRANSPLANT. YOU DID THIS.

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! Raw

I DO NOT HAVE MUCH TO TELL YOU RIGHT NOW AS IT IS EASTER AND ALL IS SET IN MOTION FOR THIS COMING WEEK, SO REALLY I WILL HAVE SOLID AND GOOD NEWS THIS COMING WEDNESDAY. I DO KNOW THAT THE VARIOUS RELEASES ARE UNDERWAY THIS WEEK AND ACTION WILL START.

THE POLITICAL SCENE IS WHAT IT IS AND IS MORE OR LESS ORGANIZED CHAOS. THE SUBTERFUGE THERE IS FOR OTHERS TO DECIPHER, AS WE ARE GEARING FOR THE PROJECT SIDE ONLY, BUT IT IS VERY OBVIOUS THE COLLUSION BETWEEN PUTIN, XI XIPING AND TRUMP AS THE SWAMP GETS DRAINED. THESE THREE LEADERS SURE HAVE COME AT THE RIGHT TIME FOR THE RIGHT REASONS.

AND THINK OF THE MILITARY AND THE AGENCIES AND ALL THE WHITE HATS THERE THAT HAVE YOUR BEST IN MIND. THE BLACK HATS THERE ARE BEING WEEDED OUT DAY BY DAY SO YOU CAN HAVE SAFETY AND SECURITY. WITHOUT THE GOOD GUYS, IT WOULD BE A HUGE MESS OUT THERE. SUPPORT THEM. THEY REALLY DESERVE IT.

IT IS A WEEKEND OF INSIGHT AND SPIRITUALITY. PRAY FOR EVERYBODY AND BE READY FOR THE WORK COMING NOW. IN ACTUAL REALITY, THE BAD GUYS THAT ARE IMPEDING PROGRESS ARE BEING TAKEN OUT. A GARDEN SALAD OF PRIME VEGETABLES IS THE ORDER OF THE DAY BY ORDER OF THE FAMOUS FLYING PURPLE PIGS. THE PORKERS ARE MAKING SURE THE BAD GUYS ARE GONE ONE WAY OR ANOTHER. BABYSITTING TIME IS OVER AND IT IS PRETTY BLACK AND WHITE WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT.

NOW THAT THE RELEASES ARE HERE, WHAT ROLE DOES ANYBODY HAVE? THIS IS A QUESTION ASKED BY MANY FROM GURUS TO IRATE SUPPORTERS. SUPPORTING SOMETHING THAT MAKES SENSE, MAKES SENSE. IF SOMETHING DOES NOT, IT SHOWS UP OVER TIME – THAT IS AN INEVITABILITY OF TIME. TRUTH ALWAYS COMES OUT.

AS WE HAVE RESTATED, OUR EFFORT IS A SIMPLE SERVICE MODEL BASED ON SERIOUS TRUST FUNDING BEHIND IT. THAT MONEY IS OLD MONEY MEANT FOR THIS PURPOSE OF DOING PROJECTS. AND PROJECTS CAN NOT BE DONE WITHOUT A SUPPORT AND SERVICE MECHANISM. THAT IS WHAT WE AND OTHERS ARE GETTING READY TO DO. THIS IS US AND WHERE THE MONEY COMES FROM. THIS IS A STATEMENT I HAVE MADE SINCE THE BEGINNING, AND IT HAS NOT CHANGED.

THIS HAS NOTHING IN COMMON WITH THE CURRENT EFFORTS IN THE RV SIDE. THE RV IS A SEPARATE ITEM AND NEEDED OUTLET FOR THE RELEASE OF OTHER MONIES IN THE SYSTEM MEANT FOR THIS TIME. THAT IS A LARGE RELEASE AND MANY WILL BENEFIT.

THEN YOU HAVE HISTORIC ITEMS LIKE BONDS. THESE ARTIFACTS HAVE USAGE IN ANOTHER TYPE OF RELEASE THAT IS ALSO UNDERWAY. THE TIMING SEEMS TO BE IN LOCK STEP WITH THE CURRENCY STUFF FROM MY PERSPECTIVE. THESE THINGS ARE OF COURSE, VERIFIABLE AT SOME LEVELS, AND NOT OTHERS.

WE ALSO SEE THE PROSPERITY PROGRAM ELEMENT UNDERWAY AS WELL, SO IN MY AND OUR COLLECTIVE OPINION, THE RELEASES THAT I HAVE SPOKEN TO BEFORE, ARE A NATURAL EVENT NOW UNDERWAY NOW, AND WE ALL WILL HAVE THE CHOICE TO ACCEPT WHAT GIFTS ARE PROVIDED AND DO GOOD WITH THEM.

I OF COURSE SUPPORT ALL SUCH RELEASES EVEN THOUGH NEITHER I NOR MY TEAM IS PART OF SUCH EVENTS AS IT PERTAINS TO OUR PRIMARY EFFORT OF BEING OF SERVICE. EACH TYPE OF RELEASE AT THIS LEVEL IS GOVERNED BY A STRICTLY ONE SIDED PRIMARY SOURCE OF THE PROJECT FUNDS. IF ANY OTHER ELEMENT YIELDS PROJECT FUNDS THAT CAN BE UTILIZED BY OUR EFFORT, THAT IS A GOOD THING AND WILL BE USED FOR THE RECONSTRUCTION PROJECTS AND YES, I DO EXPECT THAT TO OCCUR – IT JUST HELPS GET IT ALL OUT FASTER.

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! XT5P0xr3oUJM1xNH5S

EACH AND EVERY INDIVIDUAL THAT HAS DECIDED TO GO IN THIS DIRECTION AND SUPPORT THIS EFFORT OF SERVICE, IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED. THIS APPRECIATION IS DEEPLY FELT AND WE HAVE GOOD TRACKING OF ALL THAT IS DONATED TO THIS EFFORT. OF THAT YOU CAN ALWAYS BE SURE OF. NOBODY GETS LEFT BEHIND HERE. ALL OF OUR TEAM ARE OF LIKE MIND AND LIKE HEART IN THIS, SO AT LEAST YOU KNOW WHERE YOU STAND WITH US AT ALL TIMES. TRUTH IS SIMPLE AND UNAMBIGUOUS AND EASY TO SAY.

KNOWING THAT YOU ARE OF SUCH BENT, OUR EFFORT PROVIDED A PLACE TO ASSEMBLE VIA THE RESUMES THAT HAVE BEEN SUBMITTED. AS BEFORE IN MANY PREVIOUS PROCESSES WE HAVE GONE THROUGH THESE PAST YEARS, YOUR WILLINGNESS TO TAKE ON CERTAIN JOBS THAT NEED TO BE DONE, FROM FUKUSHIMA TO OZONE LAYER TO EXCELLENT AGRICULTURE, THE JOB ON A GLOBAL BASIS IS LARGE AND ALL OF US WILL BE REQUIRED TO DO THIS. THE JOB IS YOUR CHOICE. WHATEVER YOU WILL WANT TO DO, YOU WILL BE ABLE TO. THE ONLY CRITERIA IS THE “DO NO HARM” TENET TO GET MOVING IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. FOLLOW THAT AND WE CAN MAKE IT AND RIGHT NOW WITH THE MEANS COMING I FIGURE WE ARE INDEED IN THE END TIMES OF IT ALL WHERE WE WILL GOT TO THE WORK AT HAND. IT HAS BEEN A LONG AND HARD ROAD BUT VERY WORTH IT.

I WAS THINKING OF TELLING SOME STORY AS AN APRIL FOOL’S GAG, MAYBE LIKE THE DINAR IS DISQUALIFIED FROM REDEMPTION FOR SOME ODD REASON LIKE HILLARY COMING BACK INTO POWER BECAUSE TRUMP WAS SECRETLY IMPEACHED, BUT REALLY IT WOULD BE IN POOR TASTE TODAY SO I WILL DEFER IT TO ANOTHER TIME.

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! Tenor

HAPPY EASTER EVERYBODY!

LOVE AND LIGHT 
IN OUR SERVICE 
ZAP 
“GOD IS; I AM; WE ARE” 
“BE GOOD, BE LEGAL, TELL TRUTH” 
APRIL 1, 2018 
COPYRIGHT ZAP 2013-2018 

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! 0

Contributions

Thank you for your support as we do our best to keep you up to date. We couldn't do this without your Help. Please go to Paypal.com using the account address: goneforthfornow@gmail.com to support the cause. Please remember to click friends and family when sending. We're still struggling to keep the lights on and food on the table. Unfortunately, there was been a delay in sending thank you notes ..... do expect to receive your acknowledgement this week. 
Love and Kisses, 
"The Office of Poofness" 
ZAP, Susan and Staff 

=====

--hobie

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! Empty Re: POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo!

Post by Kevind53 Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 am

News from the April fool ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! 2805820865  POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! 2805820865  POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! 2805820865  POOFness for APR 1: Happy Days Are Here Again. I Got The Gullible To Send Me MONEY!!! Woo-Hoo! 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum