Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Does Yosef Remind You of Jesus? 3/31/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Does Yosef Remind You of Jesus? 3/31/18   Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:36 am

So it seems that Yosef has touched a few nerves. Not surprising. Can he be polarizing to some? Certainly. But the bigger question is, Why?

What many fail to see is that Yosef, as a teacher, makes some feel uncomfortable because Truths and Acknowledgements are hard to face and even harder to grasp. Those that make us look in the mirror and gasp at the enormity of Lies and Deception are always going to stir the pot of individual emotions. To wit:

Bob Dylan
Jane Fonda
Springsteen
Joan of Arc

And herein lies the issue: Yosef, as many before him, is a Teacher. His lessons are based on fact. Undeniable Truths, such as:

• We are all derived from the black race. This has been proven by science.
  • The earth has had inhabitants for 13 millennia. This has been proven by science.
  • The white nations of the world have taken deplorable advantage of other races and their assets for financial gain, or, alternately, to effect financial gain from the subjugation of others. That has been proven by economics.

How can you accept these Truths (proven) and still shoot the messenger?

Teachers teach. Can it get personal? Sure. Enlightenment on a subject sometimes brings up unexpected and unwanted emotions. Personally, I was aghast at what I have learned about how the white race has taken advantage of others. It was uncomfortable for me to face that, as I am an older white guy used to a certain way of life and an order of things. But using my newfound sense of Reality instead of Duality, I went inwards to come to grips with it. It made me vow to right wrongs. Rather than shooting the messenger, I embraced and thanked him for the knowledge.

Let's take a look at what most define as a Guru. They give intel. They speak from sources. They may or may not have an agenda (I'm looking at you, Tony). Yosef, on the other hand, is uncomfortable being called a Guru. He is a teacher. He gives a bit of intel, but he primarily gives a lesson. A sermon, if you will. And the lesson has always been more important than the intel.

On this day of Resurrection, it reminds me of another teacher that was vilified, stoned and put to death.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Does Yosef Remind You of Jesus? 3/31/18   Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:57 pm

Jesus? No, more like someone on the other end of the spectrum ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Does Yosef Remind You of Jesus? 3/31/18   Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:45 am

Yosef, is a false prophet.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Does Yosef Remind You of Jesus? 3/31/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: