Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18

Go down

Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 Empty Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:35 am

5 Dinar note is out.

Be Ready

They wouldn't print it or advertise it if there wasn't a need for it.

---

Dannair publishes the features of the new Iraqi currency after the deletion of zeros

https://nazekpress.wordpress.com/author/nazekpress/

Published Features of New Iraqi Currency After Deletion of Zeros 3/31/18 301809_341988339208228_1963361043_n321

The Central Bank decided to adopt some of the landmarks and images to be placed on the new currency after the deletion of zeros .. The agency received a copy of the Central Bank's book, which included cultural and historical landmarks and images to be placed on the currency with the implications of the nearby to the minds of the public And the culture of the Iraqi .. According to the book: The paper currency included a number of monuments and images, the most important, a picture of the bridge of the imams and the significance of the significance of high value if the bridge reaches between the two sides of the Tigris River and on both sides of the observers Imam Musa Kadhim (p) and Abu Hanifa Numan (Raz). The book of the bank entitled to the Directorate Nation for issuing cabinets: that this image allocated to the highest class of the new currency, a category (200) dinars and two hundred dinars on the back of this paper put a picture of the school Mustansiriya in Baghdad .. He added the central bank: (100) dinars, one hundred dinars, pictures of the Zouaiya area in Baghdad, one of the ancient areas in which the bridge was built suspended one of the achievements of the Iraqi state .. Iraq is one of the leading countries in the construction of this type of bridges and shows in the picture building the Central Bank of Iraq , In addition to the building of the University of Baghdad, which is the oldest scientific institution in Iraq in the second half of the twentieth century, while on the back of the paper image (Zaqora), one of the features of the Iraqi architecture at the dawn of history .. The book of the Central Bank: (50) dinars (fifty dinars) picture of King Claudia one of the most famous kings of the dynasty The second pillar (the twelfth king) is the god of growth and fertility, while the back of the paper included a picture of the fortress of Ahkaydir, an archaeological fortress dating back to the Abbasid period and the unique defensive fortresses in a desolate area such as the one built there. This fortress is located to the southwest of the city of Karbala. central bank : In the face of the paper of the category of (25) dinars (twenty five dinars) put the image of King Hammurabi receives the law .. This son is the father of the spiritual father of human legislation as he wrote the rules governing the life and transactions in his famous Muslim either the back of the paper has included a picture For the agriculture of Kurdistan Iraq contributes with the men in the preparation of the field of agriculture .. The Central Bank: Put on the face of the banknote of the category (10) dinars (ten dinars), the image of the dinar Arab Islamic and represents this dinar, which was minted under the Umayyad state The Islamic state that strikes inside the state is one of the features of the state Sovereignty and economic independence, while the back of the paper has placed a picture of the lighthouse of humpback in Mosul, one of the distinctive features of urban in our beloved Iraq .. In the category of (5) dinars (five dinars) has placed on the face of her paper a picture of a total waterfall on the Iraqi Kurdistan, a reference to the interest of the state water and its sources in addition to interest in tourism and the environment either the back of the paper has been placed a picture of Nakheel Iraq is a sign and property for each land The central bank said in writing: In line with the best applications and global experiences, decided to stop the basic features of banknotes of the categories (25000,10000,5000) dinars Currently in circulation in the new series (25.10.5) dinars for the public A thousand with it as it was imprinted in his memory. The Bank pointed out that it is keen to choose designs for coins that are general and comprehensive and have a positive impact on all the Iraqi people. The coins are shown on the map of Iraq and highlight the Tigris and Euphrates rivers. The map shows a circular area to stabilize the coin coin category. Of the coins included, first category (2) dinars, a picture of (Deir Mti), a historic and spiritual site located in northern Iraq, and taken by the Iraqis from various sects and religions a place of tourism and tourism. While the category (1) dinars picture taken from the fact that the displacement of the Faily Kurds was designed by the Ministry of Culture. (500 fils) was placed on a modern dam on the Euphrates River. It was intended to highlight the importance of water and its storage and organization in Iraq. In the category of (250) fils, pictures of the Kut dam were placed on the Tigris River for the same purpose. ) Fils, a picture of the Lion of Babylon symbol of strength and violence of the Iraqi nation.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum