Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18

3 posters

Go down

"I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 Empty "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:08 am

Why are people upset with Yosef’s posts? People are acting like he personally singled them out. You do know that either you CHOOSE to be insulted/upset, or you CHOOSE not to be. It’s that simple.

I like to read Yosef’s messages, but not enough to join HAS. He does have interesting historical information in some of his messages. I take the interesting tidbits, and those things I don’t agree with, I simply ignore. The tidbits I don’t like, don’t affect me. They don’t make me angry, sad, upset, UNLESS I choose to allow it to.

Yosef can rant and rave about how white people screwed the world. Yup. He is correct. I’m going to do my best to help turn it around, so everyone benefits in the future. Most likely, I participated on both sides of the spectrum, through my hundreds of incarnations over the vast centuries. Does Yosef make me dwell on this aspect, every time he states this? No. What would be the point? I can’t change the past, nor do I personally take on the “sins of the father”line of thinking either. If you want to, that’s fine for you. I CHOOSE to not beat myself up. It serves no purpose. I’ve been black, red, yellow, and white, male and female. Most likely, so have you.

If people want to be influenced by Yosef, or anyone else for that matter, it’s your DECISION to be influenced in whatever manner you CHOOSE. No one can MAKE you feel any emotion, only YOU have the internal control to allow emotions develop inside. So, the next time you decide to rant about how person A, or person B, MAKES you feel, and you can’t stand it...Look in the mirror, because the one making you feel that way, is YOU. No one else.

Continue on, Yosef...or anyone else wanting to post on IDC. I like the broad spectrum of input, but it doesn’t mean I will agree with it. Nevertheless, I’ll CHOOSE to enjoy reading about it.

Namaste,

Pat

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 Empty Re: "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:16 am

"Re: I Choose My Feelings" by BonniB

I'm sorry Pat that you can't see me dancing around celebrating your post about Yosef. It was awesome. It was inspiring. It was incredible. Good job. Even though, I don't know if you are male or female by your name, you're wisdom says to me that you are female. If you aren't then your a male who is getting in touch with his feminine side. This is, after all, the Age of Aquarius and the Devine feminine.

I digress.

Really, thank you for your insight and your gentle but strong words Pat. I too want to hear the full spectrum of thoughts and ideas on DC. Yosef has things that I want to hear. I don't always agree with is delivery of that Intel but I still find it interesting. I don't want everyone raining on his parade so he doesn't post anymore. He's taken a lot of bullying from people on this site. You don't have to get your knickers in a bunch every time he shares his thoughts. I still have a brain to discern what resonates with me and what doesn't and you all do too. If you don't like him, skip his post. That's not so hard is it?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 Empty Re: "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 01, 2018 10:55 pm

One lying loon is pretty much the same as another. None of them are worth a tinker's damn, though they can be good for a laugh from time to time.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 2805820865   "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 2805820865   "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 2805820865   "I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Ssmith Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:46 am

"Re: I Choose My Feelings" by BonniB

I'm sorry Pat that you can't see me dancing around celebrating your post about Yosef. It was awesome. It was inspiring. It was incredible. Good job. Even though, I don't know if you are male or female by your name, you're wisdom says to me that you are female. If you aren't then your a male who is getting in touch with his feminine side. This is, after all, the Age of Aquarius and the Devine feminine.

I digress.

Really, thank you for your insight and your gentle but strong words Pat. I too want to hear the full spectrum of thoughts and ideas on DC. Yosef has things that I want to hear. I don't always agree with is delivery of that Intel but I still find it interesting. I don't want everyone raining on his parade so he doesn't post anymore. He's taken a lot of bullying from people on this site. You don't have to get your knickers in a bunch every time he shares his thoughts. I still have a brain to discern what resonates with me and what doesn't and you all do too. If you don't like him, skip his post. That's not so hard is it?

Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Mission1st Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:54 am

"I Choose My Feelings" by Pat - 3/31/18 Ifeeli10
Mission1st
Mission1st
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum