Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18

2 posters

Go down

"The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 Empty "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18

Post by Ssmith Sun Apr 01, 2018 9:06 am

Dinar Alert

rv2018: A slight decrease in the dollar exchange rate in domestic markets

29/03/2018 Economy News _ Baghdad The exchange rate of the US dollar against the Iraqi dinar fell slightly on the Central Struggle Exchange in Baghdad, while prices stabilized in local markets on Thursday (March 29, 2018).

Kifah Stock Exchange - Baghdad 120.200, while yesterday's prices were 120.500.
Selling and buying prices in banking

The sale price of the dollar = 121,000 dinars. The price of buying the dollar = 120.000 dinars

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11750

​Moderator: Economy-news must have a very short memory, because yesterday, this exact same source published the buy price at 1197.5 and the sell price at 1207.5. Still, 1202 ain't bad. Thanks, rv2018.

Punisher: Thanks guys.

Kw: They are keeping on target

Chattels: Dollar prices in Iraq

Editorial Date: 2018/3/30 11:11 • [Ayn-Baghdad] Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Friday morning, stabilized at the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1205 dinars per dollar, ie 120 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.

The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were:

the selling price of one dollar 1210 dinars, or 121 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

And the purchase price of the dollar at 1200 dinars, or 120 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

Foreign Exchange Rates:

EUR World Price: 100 Euro = 123.05 USD The
World Price: 100 Pounds = 140.24 $ The
Turkish Lira The International Price: $ 100 = TRY 394.70.

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=72286

Chattels: Yesterday's Prices published by NINA :

The dollar is slightly lower against the dinar on the Iraqi stock exchanges

29/03/2018 11:46 BAGHDAD / The Iraqi National News Agency (NINA) The dollar exchange rate on Thursday fell slightly against the dinar on the Iraqi stock exchanges.

The price of the sale of the dollar in the Kifah Exchange in Baghdad today was 120 thousand and 200 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 150 dinars to 100 dollars, while yesterday recorded 120 thousand and 450 dinars and the purchase price 120 thousand and 400 dinars to 100 dollars.

The selling price of the dollar on the Arbil Stock Exchange was 120 thousand and 900 dinars and the purchase price was 121,850 dinars, while the sale price yesterday 121 thousand and 300 dinars and the purchase price 121 thousand and 250 dinars.

On the Basra Stock Exchange, the sale price today amounted to 120 dinars, 450 dinars, the purchase price 120 thousand and 400 dinars compared to $ 100, while yesterday recorded 120 thousand and 650 dinars, the purchase price 120 thousand and 600 dinars, compared to $ 100.

https://www.ninanews.com/News_Details.aspx?fgrv1%252b1yIAZaRvAfhL1%252fSC%252bN7TRA21Ius5Mpne%252bMgT4%253d

Wn: I can't remember when we figured they were in compliance. How much longer do we have, about 80 days or so?

Justwaiting: copied from earlier ~ kaperoni at March 26, 2018 at 11:50 AM I think it was stated yesterday that 60 trillion dinar exists outside the banking system (under beds, couches etc.) Reducing the money supply has to occur over time. IMO it will occur while they are floating the dinar. I am expecting IMF Article VIII sometime between June -August and a float to begin as investors bring capital into Iraq thereafter.

Punisher: wn, They have been in compliance for a couple weeks now.

Moderator: Punisher, That's about my estimation, as well. So, if they're going to be held to the 90 day rule, we're looking at somewhere around June 14-15.

invinrv: According to my notes, I have estimated June 12th as being 90 days. (Starting from March 13th) We shall see Smile Kap, is there any chance of starting the "compliance countdown timer" again like we had a few years back?

​Moderator: June 12 works. I'll never forget that countdown. We were almost there, and then, ISIS.

Chattels: Wn I can't remember when we figured they were in compliance. How much longer do we have, about 80 days or so?

3-29-2018 - Kaperoni - My calculations put this at about two and a half weeks now of auctions that are within compliance. If the 90-day rule is true, I would expect the CBI to request article VIII in early June.

Justwaiting: Moderator, yes remember well 7-8 years back as I remember. Just about ready ~ soo close . Just glad to see we are on track again. !!

Moderator: Just Waiting, 2012 was Maliki arresting Saleh and effectively exiling Shabibi. 2014 was ISIS, but yeah, both of them seemed like it was ready to go.

Kaperoni: Moderator, Shabibi actually announced he was going to start. That is when Maliki went after him.

Moderator: Thanks, Kap. I had forgotten that. I was still a noob back then. Got in to this back in December 2011, three days before Obama pulled us out of Iraq thinking Iraq was ready to go. And to think, I couldn't believe it actually took most of 2012 to start the project. Here I am, six years later, but it seems like, barring some new catastrophe, we're not going to have a false start this time.

Wn: Fingers crossed,

Punisher: It is amazing to think Shabibi was gonna do this way back then when so much was Not complete then like it is now.

Chattels: Dollar prices in Iraq

Editorial Date: 2018/3/30 11:11 • [Ayn-Baghdad] Foreign exchange markets in Baghdad, on Friday morning, stabilized at the dollar exchange rate against the Iraqi dinar.

The market price in the Kifah Stock Exchange in Baghdad was 1205 dinars per dollar, ie 120 thousand and 500 dinars per hundred dollars.

The prices of selling and buying dollars in banking companies were:

the selling price of one dollar 1210 dinars, or 121 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

And the purchase price of the dollar at 1200 dinars, or 120 thousand dinars, for one hundred dollars.

Foreign Exchange Rates:
EUR World Price: 100 Euro = 123.05 USD
The World Price: 100 Pounds = 140.24 $
TheTurkish Lira The International Price: $ 100 = TRY 394.70

http://www.alliraqnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=72286

Punisher: With well over two weeks into compliance now they are showing they really have a grasp on this. Great to finally witness this play out.

Chattels: I could not find another place to post the following which I stumbled upon in my reading. I do not recall ever seeing it before.

Iraqi Dinar revaluation postponed by Central Bank for 5 years says MP Noura al-Bajari

by Amre Sarhan Oct 29, 2014, 11:54 pm

Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) A member of the Parliamentary Economic and Investment Commission, MP Noura al-Bajari, confirmed on Wednesday that the initiative to revalue and delete zeros from the Iraqi Dinar is ready for implementation by the Central Bank although it will be delayed by five years given the political and security situation of Iraq.

In an interview with IraqiNews.com al-Bajari said “The policy to delete zeros from the Iraqi currency is ready to be executed by the Central Bank, however, its implementation will be delayed by 5 years on the basis of the extreme security and political situation of the country.”

Al-Bajari said that the head of the Central Bank of Iraq had previously said that this policy from parliament was accepted and that the zeros will be deleted from the Iraqi currency in the next 5 years.

https://www.iraqinews.com/features/iraqi-dinars-project-postponed-5-years-says-central-bank/

Chattels: I do not know how much to believe regarding any news reports out of Iraq and especially one dated five years ago. I do not read / speak Arabic and it is dangerous to be too literal with any English translation. Nevertheless, it appears to be an actual article and it has been now almost four years and the process has not been implemented, so, if time be the test of veracity then this article has been more accurate than many of the gurus, eh ?

TrixieDinar: Chattels, early 2014 is when ISIS exploded in Northern Iraq. This article may be anticipating a 5 year timing to rid Iraq of ISIS along with returning to stability/security, and as we know, ISIS is still a problem. Just a thought....

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13474973-a-slight-decrease-in-the-dollar-exchange-rate-in-domestic-markets?page=2

Tgirl: 2018-03-09 Baghdad - Mawazine News Time magazine on Friday described Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi as the real leader who saved Iraq from the edge of the abyss.

"Iraq, for the first time, has been looking forward to living in peace since 2003," Time said in a lengthy report by renowned author Vinene Walt, focusing on the stable return of the country for the first time since 2003 and the great optimism of the Iraqi people.

Fifteen years later, Time returned to Baghdad to interview the various strata, from the fighter to the citizen who had suffered from an oppressive urge to the commander-in-chief of the armed forces, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, and everyone was talking about the hope of living in peace And the ambition of prosperity Iraq ".

The report added that "Abadi has taken corrective and reform steps, including the exclusion of many leaders and the reform of the security system and the introduction of Iraq on the real track and unite and promote it again," he continued, "If the Iraqis could maintain this peace is a major achievement in itself, Iraq will be a model in democracy "He said.

Time magazine had published its famous report (End of Iraq) in 2014 after the occupation of the organization calling the terrorist for more than a third of Iraq and appeared map of Iraq at the time divided and consumed by fire. LINK

Chattels: McMaster out, Bolton in as Trump's 3rd national security advisor By Rudaw

http://www.rudaw.net/english/world/23032018

23 Mar 18, 02:50 AM

Bolton, 69, has advocated for regime change in Iran, supported George W. Bush's invasion of Iraq, criticized Turkey after the failed coup, and has supported Kurds' "legitimate aspirations." “I think the government of Iraq has collapsed. I don’t think it can be put back together. I have said the Kurds in Iraq have demonstrated being capable of governing themselves. I don’t see them ever going back voluntarily," he told Rudaw in July 2016.

Chattels: Here's the full power point presentation from the Iraq pre-elections survey. Lots of data to dig into. Abadi coalition forecast to get between 72-78 seats out of 329. The highest among the coalitions.

https://csis-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/s3fs-public/event/180328_Iraq_Electi

https://twitter.com/IraqShamel

Chattels:
Real Democracy? Iraqi Politicians Debate Changing System That Kept Parliament Peaceful For Years Mustafa Habib Iraq’s democracy doesn’t work like others. It's based on a quota system that says offices will be distributed between sectors of the population. Politicians are debating whether it’s time for a real change.

https://www.niqash.org/en/articles/politics/5870/Iraqi-Politicians-Debate-Changing-System-That-Kept-Parliament-Peaceful-For-Years.htm

ZenMav: The past is prologue.

Bolton as National Security Advisor & Mike Pompeo as Sec of State = We are about to play hardball with Iran.

Aloha Alex: A new wave of shock & awe.

http://dinaralert.webs.com/apps/forums/topics/show/13472441-time-abadi-is-a-real-leader-who-saved-iraq-from-the-edge-of-the-abyss

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 Empty Re: "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18

Post by Kevind53 Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:39 pm

If there there were to be a float, which I seriously doubt, it'll float like a lead balloon.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 2805820865   "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 2805820865   "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 2805820865   "The Past is Prologue" - Dinar Alert News Discussion 3/31/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum