Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Just In - Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000! 4/1/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Just In - Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000! 4/1/18   Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:57 am

Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000!

Iraq Banking & Finance News

Just as the dinar speculators predicted, Iraq has re-valued its currency 1000-fold, making dollar-millionaires of ordinary folk from Anbar to Arkansas!

The unprecedented 100,000% revaluation was welcomed by businesses all across the world, who saw nothing strange about paying $1,000 today for something that was priced at $1 yesterday. At the stroke of a pen, foreign companies now pay their cleaning staff in Iraq more than they pay board-level directors back at home.

Dozens of ‘investors’ in America partied the night away, as news of their windfall came through.

Billy Bob, from Alabama, exclaimed: “I knew it would happen, just like the Lord said it would!” When asked why he only invested $1,000 if he knew it would revalue, he declined to comment.

Peggy Sue, of Butte, Montana, said:

Wooo hooo!!! I knew if I just said ‘Go RV!’ one more time on an internet forum that it would somehow make it all come true – you just have to believe hard enough!

Asked what she would do with her gains, she replied:

“I’m re-investing. Cousin Cletus buys his bait from the same guy as a director of Goldman Sachs, and he said that one day these rocks he sold me will turn into gold. I know it’s a long-shot, but the upside is so large it’s worth gambling on, and I’m only going to give him what I can afford to lose, and take a long-term view, so that makes sense, right? Hey, I’m an investor, and investors take risks, and I’d just hate myself if I missed a golden opportunity like that. Go rocks!!”

An Iraqi government official told us off the record:

“It’s so obvious, with hindsight – we should have done it sooner. All we had to do to be richer was to say the currency is now worth 1,000 times more, and everyone would be willing to pay 1,000 times more for it. I mean, wouldn’t you?”

But one dinar seller, who asked not to be named, said:

“I’m devastated! If I really thought this was going to happen, do you think I’d have sold dinars at the old price? What sort of an idiot was I!”

Meanwhile, a special sitting of the United Nations General Assembly has been called to discuss this unprecedented shift in global power.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sam I Am
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Just In - Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000! 4/1/18   Sun Apr 01, 2018 2:02 pm

April Fool! HAHAHA!!! I remember that one.

Busting Gurus Since 2011

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.jewandgreek.com
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Just In - Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000! 4/1/18   Sun Apr 01, 2018 5:08 pm

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Just In - Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000! 4/1/18   Sun Apr 01, 2018 7:26 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jayzze
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Just In - Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000! 4/1/18   Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:06 pm

they are  celebrating because they are giving out free camel meat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Just In - Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000! 4/1/18   Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:16 am

@Sam I Am wrote:
April Fool!  HAHAHA!!! I remember that one.

Yes!  It's now a Dinarland classic to be enjoyed on April 1st for years to come.  lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Just In - Worldwide Celebrations as Iraqi Dinar Revalues 1:1000! 4/1/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: