Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward

2 posters

Go down

s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward Empty Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward

Post by RamblerNash Sat Mar 31, 2018 9:57 pm

Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward at TNT Forum

12/17/2013

11 Comments

Another Bank meeting this afternoon, 2PM EST

Now I know what Tony is up against. The following is a synopsis of a meeting I just had with my WF Wealth Manager. It is all second hand (he said/she said) but confirms or agrees with what others are saying.

1 - My guy knows all about the RV but isn't sure when it will pop in the US. He knows the International Rate has begun. He thinks the Saudis have been big trouble makers behind the scenes. This man is a regional wealth manager and services a large, well-to-do suburban area

2 - We set up several brokerage accounts for when it does RV in the US, this way I am in the system for the 20 min meeting. He knows about the 800 #s. I didn't ask about MCA's (Multiple Currency Accounts) because he didn't suggest them. Went straight to multiple brokerage accounts as an initial setup. (Dinar and Dong). Couldn't stress hard enough the separation of currencies, taxes and personal funds

3 - All the higher ups at WF know about the screw up with the software two weeks ago. (They really did try to make it happen. Its an inside joke. They blew it. They're embarrassed. It's fixed. The US has a complex, multi-tiered system and its taking time.

4 - John Kerry personally negotiated the contract rate (according to a higher up at WF) a few months ago. Its all about the oil futures. Its all about the oil futures. Its all about the oil futures. (Got it) All us new millionaires is secondary, but its going to make the administration look good. 

5 - He knows of several high net worth individuals handled by a colleague who are "deep into it".

6 - What impressed me most was how matter of fact he was about it. Just another killing in the investment market. Glad I came in for the meeting. Pitched WF asset management and investment advice because they are bound by fiduciary laws. They screw up, they have to pay.

7 - There were other things he said that led me to believe he is keyed in but unable to speak about. He was very good at getting out my personal history and current circumstance (not great) but at the end of the meeting it was he who was proactive about setting up accounts, setting up a followup meeting after Christmas, making sure I knew how to contact him, going over WF security measures. He definitely wanted my business. This says to me he knows its going to happen. He suggested we meet again this coming Monday.

Hope this helps to reinforce for those who believe this is happening and maybe change a few minds of the folks who are still in their fear. Bottom line, we cannot lose. The only thing now is to find out just how big we have won. I know some of you are in desperate need. All I can say is hang in there. This us real. It happening, just not the way everyone thought.

http://dinardouchebags.blogspot.com/2013/12/i-just-came-across-this-article-from.html

(In the comments)

s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward Empty Re: Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward

Post by Kevind53 Sat Mar 31, 2018 11:28 pm

And here we are five years later ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward 2805820865  s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward 2805820865  s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward 2805820865  s - Bank Meeting Tues. Afternoon by Iko Ward 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum