Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Received 800 Numbers" - Intel from TNT iammaydragon 3/29/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Received 800 Numbers" - Intel from TNT iammaydragon 3/29/18   Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:16 am

TNT

iammaydragon:

GM Sassy, chatters and lurkers. I just gotta a call from my sister in law. She was flying home to TN and stopped at the exchange booth to see the rates. All the windows were covered with paper. She couldn't see in, they were not open.

She then had a call from her dear friend in Chicago who is in a private group.

They had received their 800 numbers and were making appointments.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: "Received 800 Numbers" - Intel from TNT iammaydragon 3/29/18   Fri Mar 30, 2018 1:29 pm

Iammaydragon has had MANY LEADS on the RV HAPPENING over the years... REMEMBER THIS ONE???

Sept 17 2016

IamMayDragon:  Here’s a bit of a bank story. Only one Seattle branch of WF was open today and they do currency exchanges there. I decided to call before I went down to the bank and spoke with a woman who answered about VND. She was surprised that it was not showing on their currency list on her screen.

I then asked her about Iraqi dinar and she said the same thing as with the dong. She said she could not explain it and transferred me to the foreign currency teller. . That teller was fantastic. He looked it up and could not find it listed so he checked exotic currencies and it was not their either. He put me on hold while he called the foreign currency office. He came back and gave me a number to call on Monday, but I was on hold for quite some tme. 

I asked him to check on the zim while.h e was in the exotic currencies and no rate at all on the zim either! He said The RV office would be able to tell me on Monday but he was very surprised that all of a sudden no rates were showing and the dong wasn’t listed.. he did not know what to make of it. Smells like RV in process to me. They were both extremely nice and no mention of scams.

Read more at: https://dinardetectives.com/tnt-693/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And how about this one?

Jan 20, 2017
Iammaydragon:  Stopped to cash a check at a local B of A branch herein Seattle. They have not been buying or selling VND for ages it seems.

I asked today what the VND rate was and the teller looked it up. It was the old rate but he said, "There's a note here that says we are not selling VND but we can buy it from you.

That has not been the case for as long as I can remembder. I told him thanks, but I would wait till value comes up a bit … and he was very pleasant and said ok, see ya soon!

Dinara:  lammaydragon...That's great news! One more confirmation it's about to happen I think!

https://www.dinarrecaps.com/our-blog/bits-and-pieces-in-dinarland-on-a-quiet-friday-night-1-20-17

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: "Received 800 Numbers" - Intel from TNT iammaydragon 3/29/18   Fri Mar 30, 2018 5:34 pm

NOTHING is about to happen.  So sorry!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Received 800 Numbers" - Intel from TNT iammaydragon 3/29/18   Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:16 am

Yep, just one more alias used by Phony or one of his cronys to hype thing up when interest starts to lag ...

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Received 800 Numbers" - Intel from TNT iammaydragon 3/29/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: