Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/29/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/29/18   Fri Mar 30, 2018 9:10 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, MARCH 29, 2018, INTEL ONLY

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES

Bruce: Welcome Everybody to the Big Call tonight. Let’s talk about where we are now. We did have some good stuff on Tuesday. We got a lot of good stuff yesterday and a little bit today, but what we got today confirmed what we were hearing yesterday. I will try to bring it to you the way I remember the best. We talk about Iraq because we know Iraq has sort of been the lynchpin in this thing. Even though they have had an in-country rate for a while, it hasn’t really been made visible. For the people of Iraq they still have not seen the new valued rate of the dinar. There was a special edition of the Gazette printed yesterday. I heard from our sources that have government of Iraq connections, that they were able to take a physical look and read that printed version of the Gazette while they were on with our sources here in the US. They saw the budget and the rate and various aspects of that in the Gazette.

Bruce: Also I heard today it was going to be another 48 hours from 5 o’clock today before the people of Iraq would have full access to the printed version of the Gazette. That kind of blew my mind. You mean not even the people of Iraq have seen the Gazette? They don’t even know it. They don’t want the people to have access to it until Saturday about would 5 o’clock on Saturday. I am thinking okay. That is interesting. We do know what is in it. Some people know, but some do not, not everyone. Concerning the rate and the budget of Iraq, it is basically complete now.

Bruce: In addition to that you remember Tuesday I talked to you about currencies and more specifically the new USN being moved in the quad trillions around the world in various countries and continents. That is not only the USN but other currencies. It also includes gold and silver. Gold and silver was being moved into place around the world. We have firsthand knowledge of the situation in Canada through one of the main banks where one of our contacts went into the bank and the private banker they talked to said take a look. I have here 2 boxes of gold and 3 boxes of silver. They received the gold coins and are going to be called bits and the little silver bars they call them slugs. That is what those who trade them call them, slugs and bits. I have a feeling that that it happened in Canada it should happen here and other places that have gold and silver asset back currencies.

Bruce: We know the USN, physical money, is moving around the globe. It may or may not be in bank vaults here already, but we know it should be coming out here soon. Also we know the USN which is to be gold and silver back and possibly other assets as well. We are looking for that to occur. It may be out, but it should be acknowledged by President Trump in a pre-recorded announcement that he made and it will be aired sometime Saturday. I have 2 to 3 sources that are confirming the timing of that airing. We will have to see when that is. It should be a positive thing for us to know we have essentially done what we needed to do to get our currency asset back again. I do not think the announcement is going to get really deep into the language we are used to hearing. There may be some language used by the President relative to the leveling the playing field. He might make reference to China and Russia has gold back currencies now. It may wind up being a soft announcement. We will see, but I am encouraged for that to take place.

Bruce: We should have our gold back dollar that we tend to call USN in place by Monday morning, maybe sooner. It could be traded if this announcement is made Saturday starting Saturday night, and continued to be traded. It should be in place for our markets opened by Monday morning. Some of the reason is we need that in order to keep China from getting all the oil business in using their gold back yuan, their so called petro yuan. We had the petro dollar for so long and it has kind of fallen out of favor because the fiat dollar we have had is only backed by the full faith and credit of the US government. To have our currency back on the gold standard and asset back currency gives us much more credibility in the world and gives our value to the dollar even greater than it is now.

Bruce: I remember people talking about the USD losing value 40 or 50%. I never bought it. Sorry. I think now we are at the point our dollar may come in with the value rate on the screens where it may not be as strong as it is right now. I have heard it could drop 7% or 8% in value against other world currencies. The idea of a 40$ to 50% drop, I don’t see that happening at all. What will happen is our dollar will be seen as asset back as gold and silver back. We should regain any slight reduction in the value across the world of 7% to 8 %, we should gain that back as our economy improves and as everything the President is doing to really help us with our taxes and everything else that is going on in a positive way, I believe our dollar will be strong than it ever been and maybe stronger than it ever has been. Even though the playing field will be level with a lot of countries that are third world and a lot of countries in the Far East that had currencies that have been very depressed compared to others. This will make it fairer around the world. There will be so much money digitally available through the exchanges that we will not be able to pronounce the numbers that can be represent the number of zeros after the one. It is almost too much to fathom. We do know quad trillions of new money has been moving the last few days and will continue to move as gold and silver.

Bruce: What about when do we get the start? That is what everybody wants to know. I have heard several people today tell me that we are looking to be notified possibly as early as Saturday afternoon, evening. As far as when we can start with exchanges, it is more likely that we would get notified Monday afternoon and possibly get started exchanging Tuesday morning. I hate to pick a date. I am not trying to call it. I am just trying to tell you what I am hearing. This is what I am hearing from several sources that I respect. We will see what happens. We will see how it goes. I hoped we would have something before Easter, but right now it doesn’t look like it in terms of our own exchanges. I think next week is looking very strong. The advent of the gold back dollar that is something that needed to happen. With the advent of the dinar rate out and the budget in the Gazette, that needed to happen. I am sure there is more behind the scenes, and cleanup on aisle 3. That is happening and has happened very much. There is quite a bit of that going on that we don’t quite see behind the scenes. We will find out more about it as time goes on. I really feel at this point we are finally getting down to the very end. Based on all the information over the last few days, everything is pointing toward a wonderful week for us next week. We have people who have done exchanges recently that have had partial funds given to them yesterday and told they would have the balance of their funds on Tuesday. We got several cases like that. Maybe it will mean something and it is going to be a great day. I don’t know, but everything is pointing to a wonderful weekend and a great week next week. I am hoping that is the case for all of us.

Bruce: Rates on the dinar we know right now are between $7 and $8 dollars in-country rates. The Zim is just going up, up, up. I couldn’t believe when I heard yesterday the screen rates on the Zim. Anyone would be happy with the front screen rate on the Zim. It is that good. What I think what is going to happen is when our dollar is confirmed told back and the announcement is made by the President and they start trading on it essentially Monday morning if not sooner, it will make the value of the other currencies that we hold even better. What I am hearing from some of the traders we may see increases in those other currencies we hold as a result. That is exciting and really good.

Bruce: Everything else we have talked about so much where you have the handle on it. I think you are ready and you are almost ready for your graduation. Go pick up your cap and gown and lets all meet at the Redemption Centers. All I will be waiting for is the toll free numbers for North America, 2 for the US and 3 for Canada. IF I am the one to be selected to receive those I will put them out as soon as I can. They will be on both of our websites and couple of other places online. That is about everything. Tank you pastor Steven, Sue, Bob, and all the Big Call listeners around the globe. Good Night.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS

By Anonymous

The Big Call Notes
Thursday
March 29, 2018

- Special printing of Iraq Gazette yesterday Wednesday

- 48 hour hold before the people of Iraq have access to Iraq (until Saturday 5pm EST)

- New USN currency is moving in the quadrillions around the world.

- Gold and silver moving into place around the world as well.

- USN in bank vaults by Monday morning.

- Trump to release a pre-recorded soft announcement about "leveling the playing field" and aired sometime Saturday night.

- America has done what in needs to do to be GESARA compliant.

- Canadian banks have gold and silver coins: Mitts (gold), Slugs (silver)

- Petroyuan a real challenge to USD, and why USN is necessary to complete on global oil markets.

- USN will restore value of American currency around the world.

- Third World and Far Eastern counties will now be on a level playing field for the first time.

- 800# notifications could start on Saturday, with liquid redemptions starting on Monday or Tuesday—after Easter.

- Currency exchanges have occurred with partial funds already given out and full funds released on Tuesday.

- Iraq Dinar in country rates are $7.00 - $8.00 USN

- Zimbabwe front screen rates are astronomical. Everyone will be thrilled with the Zim rates.

- 2 US 800#s, 3 800#s for Canada.

- Everyone ready for their graduation.

- Finally getting down to the very end next week.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/29/18   Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:33 am

No NESARA, GESARA, TRNs, ZIM, Iran has had a rate all along, and it has been very public. Anyone who does any sort of real research will quickly recognize you for what you are, a liar and a fraud.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/29/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: