Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 3/28/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 3/28/18   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:44 am

March 28, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

So where are we now in the RV saga?

From the CBI perspective what issues do we see that Iraq still has to complete to reinstate their currency. I say this because in 2013 Iraq was not nearly even close to being the same position it is today as far as banking and investment reforms. Certainly there must not be too much to complete?

But as time passes since 2013 we also see that more and more corruption is being exposed and that the IMF is much more involved in the RV process than in 2013. It seems to me that in 2013 DR Shabibi (then governor of the CBI) was leading with a mentality and necessity to reinstate the currency and then deal with reforms and fallout afterwards, as needs. He was trying to seize the moment and opportunity to do. But now they are moving in a “proactive” sense in that they want everything almost “perfect” prior to the launching the final process. This movement is much more difficult and lengthy.

Knowing what I know now I keep asking myself how in hell could Dr, Shabibi have ever pulled off the RV way back in 2013?

Remember the situation is much different than in 2013. Also remember that Iraq did have some ATMs already online and were working enough to support the launch. But what about all these recent banking reforms? But I guess somehow Dr. Shabibi had a plan to handle the monthly payrolls and salaries outside of the electronic banking, which we can now see that the CBI is really using this as a tool to limit the 3 zero notes in circulation, as a prerequisite for the launching of the newer category notes.

But I also ask myself what about all the corruption and money laundering in dealing with the currency auctions? Well if we use our common sense we can see how most of this corruption will simply go away if the reinstate the dinar and stop the currency auctions. So maybe Dr Shabibi knew that too. Or maybe now there is another risk factor that we don’t see with doing away with these currency auctions? Maybe its something to do with the substantial increase in the dinar value they are worried about, as it could then be used to fund terrorists never mind the US Dollar? Or maybe its another issue all together we overlooked or we are not seeing in the articles?

So I present a recent article today and if you read it carefully you can that this may very well be the case as they tell us and I quote – “WE NEED TO CHECK AND STUDY TO KNOW THE RATES OF CORRUPTION IN THIS MATTER, WHICH IS SO FAR UNKNOWN," STRESSING THAT "THE DUTY OF THE MONEY LAUNDERING OFFICE IN THE CENTRAL BANK AND OTHER COMMERCIAL BANKS TO DO THEIR WORK TO PREVENT SUCH CORRUPTION SO AS NOT TO ADVERSELY AFFECT THE IRAQI ECONOMY” .

So it sounds there is still work to be done and that this corruption with the auctions as it will not simply go away But this is a SHORT term problem and this corruption will go away once the auctions end and they will end when the currency reinstates. So this does not seem to be our issue.

Then another article tells us this fact and I quote again – “THE SUBJECT OF DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS READY BUT NEEDS A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT TO BE APPLIED TO PREVENT MANIPULATION”. So now we find our answer to our question and of the real culprit in this corruption issue of what is in FACT holding up the RV. Read on….this gets very interesting…

More news….

We have recently witnessed the passing of the HCL (or the Oil and Gas Law, as referred to by parliament). They even just passed a bill establishing their National Oil Company. It could not get any better than this. We (and the Iraqi people) have waited so long to see this. But we know that this alone will not simply trigger the RV.

You must be careful not to go down these stupid “rabbit holes” with this nonsense that these idiot gurus tell you. Of course, the latest rabbit hole was this idea that the China was making an announcement about the Yuan going Gold-Backed and thus this is going to trigger the RV. Is this nonsense being pumped by these gold dealers trying to sell their gold. Again like these Crypto currency guys, like Nanoo, they are using the dinar investment community and know they have an active audience. These idiots taint our intel and this is yet another source for bad intel.

These same idiots say the Yuan is going to replace the US Dollar as the global petro-dollar since they are now dealing in Chinese oil futures market. So you see you have small minds looking at international news and desperately trying to tie it to the RV saga for their own benefit. OH. OH the sky is falling…the sky is falling….the dollar is crashing….go out and buy some gold….buy some crypto….it’s more secure….crash proof….all foolishness….Get it?

Let’s stay focused on the real news that is significant to us and Iraq. This is the news we should be tracking and not some foolish “rabbit holes”. I can’t tell any of you what to listen to. I think that if you were sensible, intelligent people you should then listen to all the conference calls and decide. But I highly recommend just the ones concentrating on what is going on with the Iraq and not some other bullshit. But this is NOT the case and many of you believe everything you read and hear. This is dangerous and just mixing you all up. Nothing of any real significance is going to impact the reinstatement of the Iraqi dinar other than what the CBI claims as significant. The CBI is going to pull the trigger not some Dragon Family from China or some idiot Kim with the golden keys to “global funds”. No, we are NOT waiting for the “New Republic” either to occur to get the RV, this I can absolutely assure you is all just bullshit.

Do you know what a “rabbit hole” is? Rabbits are burrowing animals. They like to make their nests under wood piles, stumps, etc. They do not burrow very deep but need protection for their babies. So when we decide to go down the “rabbit hole” the analogy is like going down a dark, dead-end tunnel that goes nowhere. You can get lost in their too. Get it? It will NEVER go anywhere! If you can’t begin to see through this nonsense now God help you when some idiot investor comes to you (post RV) to invest in his/her idea of a money making scheme. You are simply going to lose all your money. Stop chasing these dead end intel sources.

Okay so my recent ideas of a January RV did not happen. But at least I gave you a logical analysis over why I said that. Since then I have wanted to track why we were told that in late December they were all hot to RV and now we wait again. What is going on? Then when it did not occur I did not just leave you hanging. I then pursued going after yet more information as to why it did not occur and this process continues and continues until we get the RV.

So in today’s news we can see that there is still a CBI opposition to the “PROJECT TO DELETE THE ZEROS”. It has been soooo long since we last got a status on this project from the CBI. So this week we finally received some news from the CBI on this effort….yes finally! We have been waiting for this.

What more do we really need to know?

The CBI controls the RV along with the IMF. So when the CBI talks I listen!

There is no more guessing as to what is holding up the RV. So now we go down the road of watching for the news of what the CBI plans to do about this corruption with the salary files with Kurdisan. They are claiming this is holding up the progress of going forward with the project.

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Folks this news from the CBI is NOT a smoke screen, trying to fool us or hiding the RV form us so we can’t predict a date. They are NOT trying to deceive us…..get this notion out of your head. Everything is not a conspiracy. If fact its just the opposite. If anything the CBI would want the rest of the world to know they about to reinstate their currency. Why in hell do you think they periodically publish these updates? Small minds think small and so everything is always a conspiracy.

Don’t you think the CBI would want to set the bait for the investors to flock upon the dinar?

Some gurus are telling you that Iraq needs to be “sustainable” and to have the private sector take a large chunk of the economy away from the government run sector prior to the RV. Folks if we are going to wait for this too happen, it will be a very long, long ride. It will be decades for this to happen or at least not until after the next four years of another Abadi administration to any real extent. Do you think they are going to wait this long to RV? We also know that in 2013 this was not the case with DR Shababi and so is this really a major concern prior to the RV? I don’t believe it is.

We also can see that in order to do this change over to the private sector they will need the reinstatement to assist in the process of bringing in the needed capital to fund the economy. So what comes first the chicken or the egg? Nobody really knows for sure and so this is our dilemma.

I know now many of you are getting discouraged today, but don’t. The VERY good news I have to tell is still yet to come.

My story today is still VERY bright and I am still VERY excited. The CBI did not explicitly tell us it would be months or even weeks to solve this problem with Kurdistan, in fact they sounded like this is a short term issue and could be resolved within days.

So let’s look at this issue of corruption with Kurdistan. So what corruption resolution does the CBI feel they need to correct prior to the reinstatement of the dinar?

Maybe they are trying to force the GOI to finally arrest these 1,000 culprits as part of this corruption cleanup? We witnessed this recently announced in the news? So will Abadi wait until after the election to prosecute? Is this really even the issue? Is this what the CBI wants?

But let us go down another road. The road less traveled by most of these so called “intel gurus”. So sometimes when you read an article the main topic is not the real concern for us. It pops out an funnels your attention away from the juicy parts of the article. They you lay down the article and don’t completely read it. You miss out on so much. Then others, like me, read further and I get the full impact of the article. So you too should not read it carefully all the way through too.

So this week is no different. In reading the article I present, in the articles section of today’s newsletter, titled “IRAQ’S DEBT IS $ 71 BILLION” we see that its intent was all about explaining the $71 billion in borrowing debt of the CBI. But this for us is not so important as important when they then go on to talk about our favorite subject matter…lol…lol…about the “project to delete the zeros” in the fourth paragraph. Yes, this is the meat of us today and our concern.

But why talk about this project to delete the zeros in the same content of the $71 billion of debt? Good question Mnt Goat. Glad I asked that…..lol…lol….

So let me explain it to you. The debt is only there mostly because they had to pay all these salaries each month, while also trying to fund the war against ISIS. Get it? The CBI is telling us they had to pay out and borrow on the debt to get rid of ISIS – a necessity they could not do without. But when it come to the salaries and fraud from Kurdistan perpetrated on the GOI at the same time and consuming much of the valuable reserves of the CBI at the time…..shame, shame, shame on Kurdistan. Seems they preach about national unity but do the Kurds really support it with all this corruption with their fraudulent salary files as a time of national crisis? Seems to the politicians that greed is more important then the citizens of Kurdistan or as they put it “vulnerable souls “ (meaning unknowing, innocent citizens). Do you see it now?

So of course the CBI is not going to let this go on and on. They are going to clean this up prior to the RV. Who keeps screaming the loudest for the RV? Kurdistan of course. Get it? They were hoping the RV would occur without all this corruption being uncovered. Can you see the holdup now. Get it?

So the CBI comes right and tells us and I quote from the article – ““THE CENTRAL BANK SENT THE SALARIES OF EMPLOYEES OF THE KURDISTAN REGION BEFORE SOLVING THE PROBLEM WITH THE CENTRAL GOVERNMENT AND DEPOSITED IN THE BRANCH OF ERBIL”. Many might say -So what is the importance of this statement?

It is very important. It just told us that the CBI sent the salaries BEFORE solving the problem with the salaries (but they are not going to do it again), thus they are going to hold up the project to delete the zeros until this is corrected.

So this statement above follows in the article directly after they just told us they are holding up the “project to delete the zeros”. I quote from the article – ““THE SUBJECT OF DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS READY BUT NEEDS A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT TO BE APPLIED TO PREVENT MANIPULATION AND FRAUD BY THE OWNERS of vulnerable souls,”.

Folks I am not making this stuff up. No “secret” sources. This is all FACTUAL real news just told to us by the CBI this week. Get it?

The importance is this – we are translating from Arabic to English. In the translation words and thoughts get lost. So what we see is the CBI is telling us they were ready to reinstate (finish the project to delete the zeros) but they are having issues with paying the salaries in Kurdistan. They need to fix this issue first before moving forward again. Get it?

So what is the problem in Kurdistan?

Have you been reading all the news?

If you have to ask I give up on you!

Well for one, combine this statement with what we just heard about other recent news with the over 10,000 falsified salaries on the electronic salary files sent to the CBI for payment for Kurdistan. These are ghost salaries. They are trying to steal money from the CBI. WOW!

These ghost people do not exist. So the CBI wants first to put in place a “suitable environment” (or tools) in place to clean up and prevent this fraud and manipulation of the salary files. WOW! Do you see this will not take too long and is NOT something that will take months or years to do. This could be a very quick fix. But the real juicy part it Alaq only talked about this corruption and nothing else is holding up the RV. Get it? WOW!

Folks this is such amazing, wonderful news today and I am doing my “happy dance” again….lol…lol…

So I do NOT believe that Alaq is talking about the corruption from the currency auctions since he does not reference the auctions at all in this juicy article. Again, sometimes its how they connect thoughts in the wording in Arabic. It is much differently said in English. Again this is all mostly translation issues as it is not crystal clear. This is why you have Mnt Goat ….lol…lol….to clarify it for you….Trust me this was a hard one to see at first.

But didn’t we just read an article about all the corruption in the currency auctions too and so why would this not also be a hold up, something the CBI also wants first to fix?

Any corruption with the current currency auction process will simply go away once they end the auctions. We know why they still hold the auctions and so when they decide to reinstate the currency these problems of corruption end too. So I believe Alaq is NOT talking about this corruption when he says the CBI is waiting for a suitable environment to reinstate the dinar.

So this article is a perfect example of one where you have to take in lots of past articles, sort them all out and THINK, THINK, THINK…

So here are some other FACTS I based my conclusions on: (NOT any “secret” sources whispering in my ear or these idiot “boots on the ground”)

1.We know damn well that Iraq has submitted an intent to reinstate to the IMF in late December 2017. So why happened?;

2.We know the IMF then decided to monitor the MCP for 90 days and this is now over. So where the hell is the RV still?

3. We know that the IMF has said in the results of many of their Article IV consultations with Iraq GOI, that Iraq GOI must be able to pay all its bills on time consistently. So is Iraq now doing this?

https://www.imf.org/…/Iraq-2017-Article-IV-Consultation-and…

What the IMF seems to want is a periodic, sustainable payments on time, same day each month (go look at the “sustainability” goals of the UN on their site, I am not lying). So what they don’t want is this bullshit payment system of the past when they pay them when they want to, like every 4 months, then again six months later. You can not sustain an economy on these kind of salary schedules. So the “sustainability” the IMF seeks out of Iraq in the current timeframe for the RV is not this long-term sustainability of converting the economy from the government to private sector, as this going to take decades and Iraq does not have decades to wait. They need the RV NOW, like yesterday!!!

Link to UN site on Sustainability: http://www.un.org/sustainabl…/sustainable-development-goals/

4.Recent news from Iraq is telling the major efforts now are getting all their bill paid in full by the end of the month, along with getting these 23 needed new laws passed. I don’t know if all the 23 laws are that important for the RV since now we know the HCL is done, but I do know that the bill paying is a MANDATORY.

5. We just got news from the CBI this week as to the current status on what is holding up the “project to delete the zeros”. They told us it was the FRAUD and MANIPULATION (of the salary files) for the salaries of the Kurdistan region. Go Kurds!!! You messed it up again….lol…lol…

More news….

PRIME MINISTER DR. HAIDER AL-ABADI: THE DAWN OF IRAQ HAS BEGUN AND WILL NOT BE EXTINGUISHED

Office of the prime minister

March 2018

The Prime Minister, Dr. Heydar Al-Abadi, confirmed THAT THE DAWN OF IRAQ HAS BEGUN AND WILL NOT BE EXTINGUISHED, pointing out that there IS A NEW LOOK TO DEAL WITH OIL AND GAS

This came during the word of his lordship at the Iraq Energy Forum 2018 in the presence of the Secretary-General of OPEC, Mr. Mohamed Bar, and Arab and global personalities, where his lordship welcomed the guests in Baghdad and in Iraq, whose family looked forward to reconstruction For the bright future.

Dr. Haider Al-Abadi added that, yesterday, Iraq had been subjected to a terrorist attack, a threat to my existence and a triumphant exit, and that terrorism had a dangerous and dangerous ideology that continued to exist, and our efforts

His Lordship explained that while we dismantled the terrorist cells after the liberation of the entire territory, we were in the second hand.

Dr. Haider Al-Abadi stated that Iraq has a stock of oil and gas, and despite the war, our production has not receded and worked hard to establish that oil is helpful and not essential.

His Lordship stressed that, despite the war, we had reduced operational expenditures by a large proportion of states in the war that increased their expenditures, but we achieved victory and stopped this terrorist March.

More news…..

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said Wednesday that OPEC's decisions have contributed to halting the deterioration of oil prices, while the Organization confirmed that Iraq is the second largest producer of oil within OPEC, without which there can be no stability.

"OPEC's decisions have contributed to stopping the deterioration of oil prices," Al-Luaibi said on the sidelines of his meeting with Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) Secretary-General Mohamed Barkando, stressing the need for continued fruitful cooperation between Iraq and members of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries in order to achieve greater stability of the world markets.

More news….

The Central Bank of Iraq - Branch of Basra held a training course for the counterfeiting and counterfeiting of local and foreign currency and their equivalents in the real currency for the period from 2018/3/25 to 2018/3/27.

In the presence of Dr. Qassem Rahim Maribat, Director General of the branch and agency. The number of trainees (67) From the Center for Banking Studies and at the end of the course, certificates of participation were distributed to trainees.

More news….

Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri announced on Wednesday the date of the end of the current legislative term, noting that the presidency of the Council will call for a meeting in which the completion of voting on important laws.

Jubouri said during the session of the parliament currently held that "THE CURRENT LEGISLATIVE TERM ENDS ON APRIL 30 according to the Constitution," noting that "THE CURRENT PARLIAMENTARY SESSION ENDS ON JUNE 30 NEXT."

Jubouri said that "THE COUNCIL CAN HOLD A REGULAR SESSION WITHIN THE SESSION OR EXCEPTIONAL AS NECESSARY," pointing out that "the Presidency will call for a meeting IN WHICH THE COMPLETION OF VOTING ON THE IMPORTANT LAWS REMAINING UNDER THE CUSTODY OF THE COUNCIL."

The head of the parliamentary services committee, Nazem al-Saadi, on Wednesday, the presidency of the House of Representatives and political blocs that defended the corrupt officials and the failure of the responsibility to carry seven interrogations in addition to interrogations completed and was not voting conviction or not,

It is noteworthy that THERE ARE MANY IMPORTANT LAWS THAT HAVE NOT YET BEEN READ OR INCLUDED ON THE AGENDA OF THE COUNCIL in order to vote on them and approve them, although close to the end of the current parliamentary session.

More news….

BAGHDAD / The legal expert Tariq Harb said on Wednesday that the Ministry of Justice is obliged to publish the general budget law for 2018 despite the objection of the Presidency of the Republic, while stressing that the constitutional procedure provides for the publication of laws after the end of the 15 days of sending them to the presidency.

The budget is expected to be posted in the official Gazette today Wednesday March 28th.

More news….

It is noted recently that there are companies that advertise electronic payment platforms, including the company Enjaz, which calls through the platform of the bank, so the bank would like to clarify that this company is not officially authorized and warns citizens and financial institutions and trade from dealing with companies that conduct electronic payment work other The Central Bank of Iraq is the sole sector authority responsible for the licensing of electronic payment service providers and published on its official website.

(Mnt Goat – oh man… oh man, how corrupt can you get in Iraq? When will it end? )

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

IRAQ’S DEBT IS $ 71 BILLION

Economy News Baghdad: The Iraqi central bank governor Ali Aliak said on Monday that the Iraqi debt reached 71 billion dollars, stressing that the subject of deleting zeros from the currency is ready but needs a suitable environment for its implementation.

Al-Aalak said in a meeting with the editors of a number of Iraqi media and attended by “Economy News” that “Iraq’s external debt is still within reasonable rates did not reach the red zone,” stressing that “the current Iraqi debt is $ 71 billion, divided into 42 billion An internal debt dollar and $ 29 billion in foreign debt. ”

He added that “some specialists add to the total debt amount of more than 40 billion dollars, which is a Gulf debt since the time of the previous regime and is pending and did not claim these countries,” explaining that “the Gulf countries may be debt cancellation at any time.”

On the other hand, Al-Alaq said that “THE SUBJECT OF DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS READY BUT NEEDS A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT TO BE APPLIED TO PREVENT MANIPULATION AND FRAUD BY THE OWNERS of vulnerable souls,” noting that “the Central Bank sent the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region before solving the problem with the central government and deposited in the branch of Erbil. ”

PRESS STATEMENT - TUESDAY'S SESSION WILL INCLUDE THE VOTE ON ABOUT 23 LAWS READY TO VOTE

The Euphrates -

The National Alliance said that the session of the parliament, which will be held on Tuesday, will include voting on a number of laws. Also INCLUDING DISCUSSIONS ON THE LAW OF FINANCIAL BUDGET.

MP Amer al-Fayez said in a press statement that Tuesday's session will include the vote on about 23 laws ready to vote but the lack of quorum in the past sessions did not vote in the event of a quorum, adding that the meeting will also include discussion of the financial budget law for 2018, Was returned by President Fuad Masum without a constitutional right in tomorrow's session.

Likely that the intersection of the Kurdish blocs for the meeting tomorrow if their arguments are not discussed, which will lead to the disruption of the session, indicating that there are a lot of deputies are busy campaigning, which leads to their absence to Parliament and this is a shame that their campaign at the expense of parliament and passing laws.

While expected to be the last week of the life of parliament and Tuesday session the last session at the age of the current session.

AN INVESTMENT MAP FOR A NUMBER OF SECTORS

Baghdad Investment Authority announced on Monday that the Municipality of Baghdad has put forward an investment map for a number of sectors, indicating that the time of submission is nearing completion.

The Chairman of the Commission, Shaker Zamili, said in a press statement that “the secretariat of Baghdad had already put forward an investment map in 2015 and after a year and a half has resulted from this map only three projects,” pointing out that “the Investment Authority cooperated with the Secretariat to propose a map that could Develop the economic reality in the capital. ”

(Mnt Goat – that was probably required by the World Bank prior to releasing any funds. They want to ensure the money goes towards the projects and not into the pockets of corrupted officials, as in the past)

He added that “the map included various sectors including housing, health, tourism and trade,” stressing that “the submission of these opportunities are ready for all until the end of the month of March.”

Al-Zamili predicted that “this map achieves positive repercussions on the economic reality and has a market that creates great job opportunities for the unemployed as well as increasing growth.”

(Mnt Goat – we know that when this money is finally released we will see an economic boom beginning with the construction sectors and then branching out. This is what we are looking for to happen very soon)

THAT THE BUDGET BILL FOR 2018 WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE OFFICIAL GAZETTE WITHIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS

March 27, 2018 - 14:31

Section: Iraq

BAGHDAD (Reuters) – A member of the parliamentary legal committee, Salim Shawqi, predicted on Tuesday, March 27, 2018, THAT THE BUDGET BILL FOR 2018 WILL BE PUBLISHED IN THE OFFICIAL GAZETTE WITHIN THE NEXT TWO DAYS.

“The President of the Republic does not have the right of rejection of the federal budget, but he can give his opinion and observations around it, and if there are irregularities on it can be challenged by the Federal Court or settled with the House of Representatives.

He added that “the remarks that came from the President of the Republic on the budget were mostly formative comments,” continuing that “the Presidency of the Parliament announced that it paid the federal budget to the government for publication in the official newspaper which is practically the current time with the Ministry of Justice and expect to publish during the next two days.

It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives voted, in its session held on Saturday, “March 3, 2018” on the federal budget for the current fiscal year by boycotting the Kurdish deputies.

WHAT HAPPENED IN PARLIAMENT ON TUESDAY MARCH 27TH?

(Mnt Goat – you were expecting all 23 voted on today? Are you crazy. This is Iraq. Could this be why Joubori wanted that three day buffer 27-29th?)

(Baghdad: Al Furat News) The House of Representatives voted in its regular session 15, which was resumed under the chairmanship of Salim al-Jubouri, Speaker of the House of Representatives and the presence of 174 deputies, on Tuesday ON 7 PARLIAMENTARY RESOLUTIONS AND ENDED READING TWO LAWS.

Full article link:

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php…

Nothing of any real significance like the Election Law was voted on…

AUCTION OF THE CURRENCY, IS STILL TAINTED BY CORRUPTION

(Mnt Goat – don’t you find this article kind of funny in light of the fact that the CBI just also come out yesterday with another article stating that they are, and I quote from the article – “THE SUBJECT OF DELETING ZEROS FROM THE CURRENCY IS READY BUT NEEDS A SUITABLE ENVIRONMENT TO BE APPLIED TO PREVENT MANIPULATION”. Folks the CBI is losing billions and billions each year on the corruption of these auctions. No wonder why they have such a hard time increasing their CBI reserves. All the excess revenues are going to corruption. Get rid of the currency auctions!!!

Then what pops out on Tuesday? An article about the currency auctions. Folks can’t you see there are two side of these in favor of getting rid of the auctions and doing the project to delete the zeros and those in favor of holding off just little bit longer. )

lsumaria News / Baghdad

It seems that the auction of the currency, is still tainted by corruption because of some private banks continue to provide false documents and invoices for the purpose of the import of goods, which are often fake, which reflected negatively on the reserves of the Central Bank of foreign currency.

Those banks considered it a lot of specialists that it is a "glamorous facades" living on the currency auction more than contribute to the development of the national economy.

False invoices and the depletion of the coin

says the Committee on Economy and Investment parliamentary member Harith al-Harthy , in an interview with Alsumaria's News, said that " the issue of auction currency and the corruption that exists in it is something we discussed a lot and touched him media several times, and there are many pleas to stop this bleeding currency, indicating that there is the import of goods Non-important and counterfeit bills that drained hard currency through the currency auction. "

Al-Harithi added that "the Central Bank has prepared lists of parties that violate the currency auction or that have suspicions of corruption or exploitation of the auction," pointing out that "the regulatory bodies, including the Office of Financial Supervision is working to take punitive measures against them."

For his part, MP Amin Bakr said in an interview with Alsumaria News that "there are some private banks are full of suspicions of corruption and money laundering is done through the submission of import invoices for goods which are forged in order to enter the auction currency," noting that "these funds come out without the entry of any goods."

"There is a lack of regulatory bodies that should pursue such issues because they negatively affect the national economy," Baker said.

Buildings fake banks empty

says economist and financial expert Hilal Miller in an interview with Alsumaria, he said that "MORE PRIVATE BANKS OPERATING IN IRAQ ARE JUST FAKE BUILDINGS hanging by the boards of banks and have only guards and do not have employees and are these banks to trade auction currency for the purpose of making a profit and a lot of money without provide any banking services similar to the countries of the world and even the neighboring countries of Iraq. "

"The CENTRAL BANK'S AUCTION IS SUPPOSED TO BE TEMPORARY FOR A SITUATION THAT THE IRAQI ECONOMY HAS LIVED UNDER IN CERTAIN CIRCUMSTANCES AND IT MUST STOP AFTER THAT, BUT IT HAS CONTINUED FOR MANY YEARS, which will negatively affect the Iraqi economy," he added.

(Mnt Goat- here is it folks. Telling us right-out in this article that these auctions were meant to be “temporary” but they have continued for many more years than meant to continue. Why? Because they can’t get rid of the auctions without reinstating the dinar. So this reinstatement of the dinar was supposed to happen long before now. Why not do it now? )

And demands the miller of "the central bank the need to tighten control on these banks and auditing and take deterrent measures against banks and the violation of the imaginary," stressing that "there are suspicions of corruption to many of these banks, especially in the currency auction conducted by the Central Bank."

"The PROCESS THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN THE AUCTION IS TO COVER THE SALES OF THE DOLLAR TO WHAT IS IMPORTED FROM THE GOODS FROM ABROAD AND NOT GIVEN INDIVIDUALLY and go to a certain category at the expense of the citizen and his benefit," says economist Jamil Antoine in an interview with Alsumaria News.

Antoine points out that "the best solution to prevent the process of corruption in the auction is the commitment to documentary credits to buy the dollar," pointing out that "the imbalance is due to the policy of the state on the pretext that they closed the control department in the central bank."

For his part, says economist Habib Hassan al-Qara Guli in an interview for Alsumaria News, "WHAT HAPPENS AT THE AUCTION OF CURRENCY IS SMUGGLING AND LAUNDERING OF MONEY," stressing that "this is harming the Iraqi economy."

(Mnt Goat – When in hell is the CBI and the IMF going to wake up and just reinstate the damn dinar? This is the solution. There is no other solution.)

"Most of the private banks in Iraq were opened in partnership with investors from the Gulf countries and foreign countries, so it is these are the ones who control these banks and the money and profits go to their accounts and do not make use of the public but the simple ones," he added, adding that " The only benefit they get is the employees in these banks by giving them some very simple financial concessions. "

For his part, says economist Abdul Rahman al-Mashhadani in an interview for Alsumaria News, "The corruption continues to be at the auction of the currency in which the commercial banks and banking offices where some traders provide false import documents to private banks and commercial banks are the fraud Documents for the purpose of obtaining the dollar for profit, not for the purpose of covering imports. "

He added that "we need to check and study to know the rates of corruption in this matter, which is so far unknown," stressing that "the duty of the money laundering office in the Central Bank and other commercial banks to do their work to prevent such corruption so as not to adversely affect the Iraqi economy and "This money does not go to finance terrorist operations."

"The SALE OF DOLLARS TO BANKS must be matched by the entry of imported goods in the same amount, but what is happening is otherwise, which raises doubts about where the money goes," Mashhadani said.

(Mnt Goat – so these currency auctions are for the sale of the dollar and not the dinar. I know many of these gurus still believe that they are auctioning off the dinar {the dinar we buy as investors}. Simply NOT true! Here it is in black and white….read it Mr Guru!)

THE CENTRAL BANK OF IRAQ SELLS THE DOLLAR TO PRIVATE BANKS AND FINANCIAL TRANSFER COMPANIES THROUGH THE AUCTION, which is conducted daily and the amount of 150 million dollars, which increase these numbers or fall on demand by these banks, which affects one way or another on the reserves of the Central Bank of Iraq, which affected significantly in recent times As a result of the lack of adaptation between the dollar and between the sale through the auction.

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq and the United States to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 3/28/18   Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:40 pm

Lots of blah, blah, blah, absolutely none of which means RV.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 3/28/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: