Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/28/18

2 posters

Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 Empty RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/28/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:23 am

TNT SHOWTIME CC (Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 28-March-2018 Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029# AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Wednesday, March 28, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here. It’s Tony’s birthday today!

Tony: Gooood morning, TNT! What’s going on?

RayRen: There were no updates yesterday because there was just stuff happening; they are playing political games over there.

Tony: Iraq put out news articles saying the Budget will be posted in the next two days. All the articles and information agreeing on that. There is a group with Maliki saying they cannot publish it in the Gazette, and the other groups say it must be published in the Gazette because it is now law. They are saying it will be effective on Sunday 1. April. Others say it was effective from 1. January, 2018. They say they are paying people this Thursday all the way back to November.

Today on television, they said that “all citizens salaries will be adjusted 10-30& because of increase in revenue”. We are getting a bunch of good news, that things are moving forward. We told you about rates on the bank screens on Monday. We got a call early Monday morning saying there was a ‘blind rate’. We looked into that: it wasn’t a rate, more of a code, although the tellers and private bankers did think it was a rate. Only the top execs knew it is a date and time for this to be activated. We got this over the last couple of days from various banks. Months ago, the banks said that the next time they call, it will be time for staff to go to their locations. Some banks are being briefed on new procedures for the exchange. They are at the meeting right now, so I won’t know the results until after this call.
Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340 DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730  I know they are ready to go, just waiting for Iraq to make it public. Iraq is confusing us because of all these conflicting articles. At least they are notifying their people that the time is now. The ministers are on television demanding publication of the Budget in the Gazette today!

It’s kind of crazy, and that’s what we expected at the end. I just want everything to be effective by Sunday or tomorrow. Iraq is putting the information out there, and I don’t see them giving people 3-4 days notice to either stop spending their dinars because the value is going up, or for the rest of us to buy more dinar because eth value is going up. It doesn’t make sense to me; what makes more sense to me if for them to announce it for Sunday and do it now! The banks here are ready to go, and going over the last procedures as we speak. There is one group out there saying it won’t happen until the middle of April, but everyone else is expecting the RV this week.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: When exchanging as a trust, who has to be present? Do the trustees have to attend if they’re not signatories on the account? Who would have to attend if a new account has to be opened?

A Only signatories have to be present, so one trustee is enough.

Q: With all the teaching on the A, B and C choices, I know which I am leaning towards; am I correct in understanding that ALL that can be set up after the RV?

A: Yes, and for most of you, that is when you will do it because you have no choice.

Q: Does the mention in the Saturday update for Abadi to react by March 29 if a quorum is not established at the March 27 session include a “nuclear option” of implementation of the Budget if the quorum was not met? Must he/and the process follow the 15 day rule?

Tony: That is passed already; they don’t need to revote, because Parliament said it’s ready to go into the Gazette.

Q: The IMF requires 2% compliance for 60-90 days before RI/RV. How long has Iraq been 2% compliant?

A: We don’t know about that requirement.

Q: At one time you said that everyone would get the $28 for their Dinar. This was to allow even the small holders to make some money and there would be a cap on all the rest. Is this still true? And are we still going to have to go to our district to exchange?

A: Yes, and yes. You have to sign the NDA to get that contract rate. Everyone has the opportunity to get the contract rate IF they ask for it, and sign the ten-year NDA. So far as we have been told, you must exchange within in your district.

Q: Have you heard anything from the Admiral?

A: I haven’t heard from him. There has been a rumor that he is being paid every day for the last two years. I know people in Reno, people who are paymasters in that group, and no one has been paid at all.

Q: I was told by an investment firm they don’t believe in annuities, because you can lose money and your assets are not that well protected. Do you agree with that?

A: You should visit both the insurance company and the private banker, and make a decision on what you want to accomplish, what you want to get for how long, and if our economy can carry that. I’m sure it’s different for everyone according to how much they are willing to put into that situation.

Q: Do we have any new information regarding veterans?

A: when the 800 numbers go live, call them and ask their procedures for veterans. I believe there is some setup for veterans to exchange.

Q: Both of my children, ages 16 and 17, along with myself, were gifted 100 trillion note of Zim. (for a total of three) . With them being minors, my name is on each of their bank accounts. If they exchange their Zim into their accounts, will this affect me depositing mine into my account?

A: I don’t have an answer for that.

Live questions

240 caller: A friend asked about this: will the banks require proof of where the currency was purchased if it is given to family without a gift letter. That is, can she give her family currency without drafting a gift letter.

Tony: I don’t think the bank will ask for proof UNLESS someone walks in with a suitcase full of currency. Then they will want to know where it came from, and where the money came from to buy it. If you are walking up to the teller with 100K or so, I don’t see that being an issue.

Caller: Does the exchange center determine the Zim rate and amount of payout. Tony: The rate is already set; we have been told you will only be able to exchange one 100 Trillion Zim note at the first appointment, and ten 100T overall. However, my bank sources have not been told that, although I don’t know what they are hearing right now in the briefings taking place this morning. 865/404 caller: So… they are saying that Iraq is getting ready to go public? What are they expecting exactly at the US banks?

Tony: I have various banking people who told us about the blind rates, and also that the target is to complete it this month. That has come from three different states.

Caller: Supposedly the Budget has already been published in the digital Gazette.

Tony: I haven’t talked to my government people over there; people in the street are telling us what’s on the television.

951 caller: On this blind code thing, they say there is a date and time? Do the banks know something that we don’t know?

Tony: They know the day and time this is scheduled to go, yet. I think they have until seven o’clock to put this in the Gazette. I don’t see why they would wait until Sunday, but if they do publish the Budget, you know what you should be doing over the next few days.

702 caller: I have a revocable trust; can I use that to exchange?

RayRen: For what reason?

Caller: You keep saying you should put it in an entity.

RayRen: That’s not a reason. WHY do you want to put it in a trust – what is your purpose for doing that? Saying that I said to do it is not a reason.

Caller: Can I change my revocable trust into an irrevocable trust?

RayRen: I doubt it; you might be better off creating a new one.

808 caller: Is an LLC considered an entity? I’ve already put half of my currencies in there for exchange, so I can present that as a separate entity from myself.

RayRen: Yes, although it’s just a pass-through for you.

Next caller: Do we still exchange up to one million dollars through the teller?

Tony: We haven’t been updated on any changes so far.

Next caller: Remember to be anonymous and confidential after your exchange. Don’t go anywhere ‘old’ with your new computer, phones, whatever. Anything more on the NDA?

Tony: I think that is all still good if that is what you have decided to do. Some want to get off the internet altogether because of FB, banks being hacked, offers and so on. We haven’t seen the NDA yet, but will do what we can about letting you know.

860 caller: You said something about an affidavit when you purchase for others. I had several people create a notarized letter saying they asked me to buy X currency at Y price for them – they are out of state. Do I have to do more than that?

Tony: No, that should be fine as a paper trail.

Closing Statement

Tony: That’s all the information we have: they are trying to get it in the Gazette today, and we really should see this by Sunday or sooner.

RayRen: Keep believing. We do. RayRen played I Believe:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

RayRat/Tony Call Notes   3/28/18 Empty Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/28/18

Post by Tinef Thu Mar 29, 2018 10:46 am

Dear Dinarland .. this April fool's day will mark another mile stone for most of you monitoring & participating in this fake news/insider get-rich scam ..

Since 2011 the same hopium sound bites, rum-tel & blatant lies have been promoted for profit by web hosts and "currency experts" or con men alike.

You’ve been lied to so many times, there isn't one new twist you haven't heard a dozen of times before. Most of you can accurately predict or either write the next Guru post by memory because you've heard the same lies over & over like a broken record.   

Don't you think it's a little weird that Non ME experts, unlicensed currency marketers , men & woman who've never step foot in the ME have magical contacts ready to share these salacious insights, at the same time Wall Street currency traders, Hedge Funds, Global economists & main stream media have remained silent, while life inside Iraq is an open book of instability, corruption & misery.

Evidence to date? Let's see one of those Wells Fargo back screens.

Please ask if anyone can share a mythical NDA, or receipt of an SKR, and the pink unicorn of them all the Q-Card with the new rate.  

We've seen the "don't touch bank memo's", and we know there's no accountability for false promises/ lies (thanks to #DOJ.gov #IRS.gov #FBI.gov #SEC.gov #FTC.gov ). As the result of any legal consequences/non-action, the remaining con men have become desensitized to shame, guilt or remorse.

There's another good reason why this con has survived this long and why Guru's are like a cockroach that can't be killed.

It's because the web hosts continue to provide criminals w/a communications platform, while the hosts knowingly re-post their fiction. Desperate & greedy people simply can't stop themselves from visiting, clicking & donating. 

Do yourself a favor this April Fool’s Day .. stop, don't click , don listen, don't support these sites and don't donate . Break the addiction .. 

Try this for the next 30 days. After 30 days, let's see who drops out.. or better yet get's the undivided attention of the #DOJ.com / Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov

#StopbeinganAprilfool

#SeeACrimeReportAcrime

Tinef
VIP Member
VIP Member

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum