Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Phony Tony sez: Full Steam Ahead!
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:51 am by Mission1st

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 13, 2024 11:45 am by Mission1st

» Russia aren't taking any prisoners
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 05, 2024 6:48 pm by kenlej

» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 27, 2024 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» ZIGPLACE
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

"Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18

Go down

"Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18 Empty "Got our Mark" - Wed. AM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ DELTA 3/28/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:54 am

KTFA

DELTA » March 28th, 2018

SAMSON .....IT LOOKS LIKE WE GOT OUR MARK AT 1200.......BINGO

Samson » March 28th, 2018

The dinar appreciated 0.21% on Wednesday

28th March, 2018

The value of the dinar rose against the dollar on Wednesday, by 0.21% because of the coverage of the Central Bank of Iraq market needs of the dollar.

The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar during the day Wednesday for every $ 100:

Baghdad
Offered: 121 thousand dinars per 100 dollars
Required: 120 thousand dinars per 100 dollars

​North:
Offered: 121.750 dinars per 100 dollars
Required: 120.750 dinars per 100 dollars

the South:
Offered: 121 thousand dinars per 100 dollars=1210
Required: 120 thousand dinars per 100 dollars=1200

DELTA » March 28th, 2018

(wink)

SAMSON I LIKE THIS BETTER ...LOL.........THIS IS SO HUGE I WAS WAITING FOR IT TO DROP BELOW 1200.......

Samson » March 28th, 2018

The value of the dinar rose to 1197 per dollar

28th March 2018

The value of the Iraqi dinar against the dollar rose Wednesday by more than 0.41%.
At 12:06 am Baghdad time, the dollar exchange rate against the dinar per 100 dollars was 119,750 dinars, while the asking price was 120.750 dinars per 100 dollars.

In the north, the asking price for each $ 100 was 120,500 dinars while the offer was 121,500 dinars.

The exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar was recorded at 11 am from Wednesday for every 100 dollars:

Baghdad
Required: 120 thousand dinars per 100 dollars

North:
Offered: 121.750 dinars per 100 dollars
Required: 120.750 dinars per 100 dollar

the South:
Required: 120 thousand dinars per 100 dollars LINK

Abadi: Determined to benefit from oil and gas reserves

28th March, 2018

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said on Wednesday that Iraq has a good reservoir of oil and gas, stressing the need not to continue relying on oil.

"Iraq now has a good reservoir of oil and gas, but we can not continue to rely on them," Abbadi said in a speech at the energy conference. "Oil must be a catalyst and a secondary factor in the economy."

He added that "the previous regimes were exploiting the oil wealth to destroy and wage wars," pointing out that "the former regime used oil and gas to destroy Iraq instead of developing and promoting it."

"There are sleeper cells in Iraq and the security forces are determined to dismantle and eliminate them," Abbadi said. LINK

Iraq's dawn has begun and will not go out

2018/3/28 11:41

Prime Minister, Haider Abadi, that the dawn of Iraq has started and will not go out, "noting that" there is a new look to deal with the energy of oil and gas to benefit from them. "

Abadi welcomed during his speech at the Iraq Energy Forum 2018, the presence of OPEC Secretary General Mohammed Barkindo and Arab and international figures, guests in Baghdad and Iraq, which looks forward to the reconstruction and construction of the future and bright. "

Abadi said," Iraq was exposed yesterday to a terrorist attack and the threat of my presence and emerged victorious terrorism has thought Aadalogi askew dangerous and still exists and our continuous effort to eradicate this menace." He explained , " while we dismantle terrorist cells after the liberation of the entire territory , we reconstruct the second
hand."

He said that" Iraq has stocks of oil and gas, despite the war, our production He did not See and we are working hard in order to establish because oil is an assistant and is not essential. " "Despite the war, we have significantly reduced operating expenses while countries in the war are increasing their expenditures, but we have achieved victory and stopped this terrorist encroachment," Abbadi said. LINK

The energy conference begins with an official and international presence

28th March, 2018

The conference will be held on Wednesday, March 28, under the patronage of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi.

"The conference, which is the largest in Iraq in the field of energy, will be held for two days and from 9 am to 4 pm, with the participation of a large number of representatives of major oil companies in Iraq and the world," said a statement by the coordinating committee of the conference.

"The conference will be attended by oil ministers Jabbar Ali al-Allaibi and electricity Qassim al-Fahdawi, OPEC Secretary-General Mohammed Barkindo, US Ambassador to Iraq Douglas Silliman and US University of Iraq President Bruce Walker Fergusonder, Asia and Middle East Energy Office."

On April 2, Baghdad hosted the activities of the Iraq Energy Forum in the presence of Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, Parliament Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and a number of officials and OPEC Secretary-General Mohamed Sanousi Barkindo LINK

OPEC: Iraq helped raise oil prices globally

10:27 - 28/03/2018

OPEC Secretary-General Mohamed Barkando told Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi on Wednesday that Iraq has helped raise oil prices globally without which stability in the market can not be achieved.

"Oil Minister Jabbar Ali Hussein Al-Luaibi met with OPEC Secretary-General Mohamed Barkando and his accompanying delegation," a statement from the Oil Ministry said. "The meeting was held during the meeting to support the stability of the oil market."

"The necessity of continued fruitful cooperation between Iraq and members of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries in order to achieve greater stability of the world markets," he said, adding that "OPEC decisions contributed to stop the deterioration of oil prices."

"Iraq is the second largest oil producer within OPEC and without it there can be no stability," OPEC Secretary-General Mohammad Barkando said. "The role played by Iraq was positive and important, which helped and led to stability of the oil market. The rise in oil prices globally. " LINK

Don961 » March 28th, 2018

Khalatati: Budget law has become effective and Parliament is responsible for them

09:01 - 28/03/2018

MP of the bloc of citizen Hassan Khalati, on Wednesday, that the budget law came into force on January 1, 2018, indicating that the parliament has removed its responsibility from the budget and did not add anything.

"Every law approved by the president of the republic must be published in the official gazette, and in the case of non-ratification within 15 days, it is published in the Iraqi facts and is considered effective," Khallati said in a statement.

He pointed out that "the budget law is in force since January 1, 2018, and must be published in the Official Gazette," pointing out that "the President of the last activation of the budget and published in the facts."

He stressed that "the parliament announced during its meeting yesterday not to add anything in the budget and vacated its responsibility after it handed over to the presidency," adding that "the Ministry of Finance has become obliged to issue instructions to all ministries and departments to implement the budget and work on it."

Khalati pointed out that "Fuad Mas'oum put up issues and problems in the budget between him and his advisers, while the President of the Republic is concerned with ratification only without looking into the folds of the law and its paragraphs." LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum