Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

"Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18

3 posters

Go down

"Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 Empty "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18

Post by Ssmith Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:24 am

If I am wrong prove it.

https://www.dinardaily.net/t72011-don-t-believe-everything-you-hear-by-anonymous-3-26-18

Some of you spend a whole lot of time talking, slandering others on here and do nothing but wait on some old chinese people to save the day.

I provided proof of every statement I made to all of you, yet all you can do is anonymously post "I talked to Trump and he doesn't know who she is." Absolutely not a correct statement this has been confirmed to Tank by every single one of his military, agency and government contacts to be untrue.

Mr (or Mrs.) Anonymous, perhaps you should prove your statements made. How about a recording of the call? Or a picture of yourself with the president?

If not it is your word against mine or Tank's in this case. Today is 26th of March 2018, the same statements posted on this site as "Intel" can be read on this same site 1, 2 or 3 years ago. Just change the year. The Elders, The Royals, The Bankers... All anonymous too! What the heck? Doesn't anyone have a name?

Mr (or Mrs) Anonymous, you can not prove your statements. Funding was provided to other countries as well just so you know, this was a world wide event. Further to this I should have in about a week proof that I had done this as it was already being sent. When I get it I will post a copy of it on here for all of you to see.

Not that I need to prove anything, as it appears on this site everyone only wants to hear the "GCR will happen tomorrow"

Does anyone feel like these "anonymous" intelprovider people should don a red wig and star in "Annie" on Broadway?

"Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 Image

Little Orphan Annie, New Version by "The Chinese Elder Code Guy"

The codes will come out,Tomorrow
Bet your last spendable dollar
Cause' tomorrow
There'll be some!

Just blogging about,
Tomorrow
Steers away the progress,
Til tomorrow
'Til there's none!

Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love sayin tomorrow,
You're always a day away,
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I'll ALWAYS say,
Tomorrow!
It will never,
be that day!

When I'm stuck in a day,
With no pay,
And homeless,
Just stick me with a pin,
And Grin,
And Say,

OHHHH

When the F*** will it be,
Tomorrow!!
Cause it's still today and not TOMORROW
I NEED MY PAYYYYY,
Bills are due TODAY!
Not Tomorrow!
Cause there is NONE!

You say it's always a day away!!

So I asked code "GUY",
He said,
Tomorrow!
So you gotta hang on til' tomorrow

I'll do it then,

So I called again,
Tomorrow,
He said he had to clear all the cobwebs,
and told me to borrow,
Until there's none!

He said so the country will crash,

Tomorrow,
The USA would shut down,
Today and not tomorrow,
Come what may!

AND he saiddddddd
Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!
We'll crash the country,
Tomorrow!

We were neverrrrr
everrrr
gonn-a pay!

Kim "Possible"

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 Empty Re: "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18

Post by ReapAndSow73 Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:05 am

"Hey - you know that 680 point swoon that happened yesterday on the NYSE?  That was me.  Can't prove it wasn't.  I win."

Thanks, Kim.  LOL!
ReapAndSow73
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 Empty Re: "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18

Post by Kevind53 Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:35 am

I don't need to prove your lunacy is a pack of lies. Until you can provide VERIFIABLE proof otherwise, and verifiable is NOT some other snowflake saying you're the real deal, you are a liar and not a word you utter is factual.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 2805820865   "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 2805820865   "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 2805820865   "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum