Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:24 am

If I am wrong prove it.

http://www.dinardaily.net/t72011-don-t-believe-everything-you-hear-by-anonymous-3-26-18

Some of you spend a whole lot of time talking, slandering others on here and do nothing but wait on some old chinese people to save the day.

I provided proof of every statement I made to all of you, yet all you can do is anonymously post "I talked to Trump and he doesn't know who she is." Absolutely not a correct statement this has been confirmed to Tank by every single one of his military, agency and government contacts to be untrue.

Mr (or Mrs.) Anonymous, perhaps you should prove your statements made. How about a recording of the call? Or a picture of yourself with the president?

If not it is your word against mine or Tank's in this case. Today is 26th of March 2018, the same statements posted on this site as "Intel" can be read on this same site 1, 2 or 3 years ago. Just change the year. The Elders, The Royals, The Bankers... All anonymous too! What the heck? Doesn't anyone have a name?

Mr (or Mrs) Anonymous, you can not prove your statements. Funding was provided to other countries as well just so you know, this was a world wide event. Further to this I should have in about a week proof that I had done this as it was already being sent. When I get it I will post a copy of it on here for all of you to see.

Not that I need to prove anything, as it appears on this site everyone only wants to hear the "GCR will happen tomorrow"

Does anyone feel like these "anonymous" intelprovider people should don a red wig and star in "Annie" on Broadway?

Little Orphan Annie, New Version by "The Chinese Elder Code Guy"

The codes will come out,Tomorrow
Bet your last spendable dollar
Cause' tomorrow
There'll be some!

Just blogging about,
Tomorrow
Steers away the progress,
Til tomorrow
'Til there's none!

Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love sayin tomorrow,
You're always a day away,
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I'll ALWAYS say,
Tomorrow!
It will never,
be that day!

When I'm stuck in a day,
With no pay,
And homeless,
Just stick me with a pin,
And Grin,
And Say,

OHHHH

When the F*** will it be,
Tomorrow!!
Cause it's still today and not TOMORROW
I NEED MY PAYYYYY,
Bills are due TODAY!
Not Tomorrow!
Cause there is NONE!

You say it's always a day away!!

So I asked code "GUY",
He said,
Tomorrow!
So you gotta hang on til' tomorrow

I'll do it then,

So I called again,
Tomorrow,
He said he had to clear all the cobwebs,
and told me to borrow,
Until there's none!

He said so the country will crash,

Tomorrow,
The USA would shut down,
Today and not tomorrow,
Come what may!

AND he saiddddddd
Tomorrow!

Tomorrow!
We'll crash the country,
Tomorrow!

We were neverrrrr
everrrr
gonn-a pay!

Kim "Possible"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18   Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:05 am

"Hey - you know that 680 point swoon that happened yesterday on the NYSE?  That was me.  Can't prove it wasn't.  I win."

Thanks, Kim.  LOL!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18   Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:35 am

I don't need to prove your lunacy is a pack of lies. Until you can provide VERIFIABLE proof otherwise, and verifiable is NOT some other snowflake saying you're the real deal, you are a liar and not a word you utter is factual.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Re: Don't Believe Everything you Hear" - Kim Possible Update 3/26/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: