Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

TNT Chatter 3/26/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: TNT Chatter 3/26/18   Tue Mar 27, 2018 9:19 am

TNT

Depaul13:

i know someone who resides in Turkey and one of her friends is a part of the admirals group and she exchanged and has been liquidated

susanm:
that's great news DePaul13

Depaul13:
they were paid and spending their money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SALTYDOG:
Depaul Great news but I think the word liquidated is not what you ment

jsl:
Depaul which currencies?

Depaul13:
dinar

jsl:
@ 3-4 rate?

Depaul13:
hard asset to liquidity. I don't know the rate. Liquidity : liquid assets; cash

sorry poor choice of word there in the beginning

SALTYDOG:
Depaul No Problem ..I didn't want to make light of your news just hoping that someone was still with us and could spend $$$$$$$

Depaul13:
my friend was thinking 1.00 and people of Turkey are buying 22 ct gold
buying it like CRAZY

jsl:
3-4 range is what I was hoping to hear from Depaul

Depaul13:
jsl...yes the revalued rate

Admirals group got a prearranged Rate Aggreement

JackSmits:
kuwait came right back up to what it was Pre-saddam hussein right away

Depaul13:
yes, our goal is to get 3Xs our face value +

jack...the rate will be $3.71 for us

international + or - cents

oakaye:
Happy the Admiral group is at it again for about the 50th time since ive been in this,hope its our turn next

Depaul13:
oak...... but I heard this from a dear Friend that worked for the UN

Im not KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are there Guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have all lost someone thru this process......We must remember the price we have paid and must put this "God's Money" to use for all Humanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okrocks:
hi DePaul, are you saying a person in Turkey is with the admirals group?

Depaul13:
Okay Rocks.....A friend of mine who is actually heading up my humanitarian recruiting jumped 9 floors on 9/11 knew a person who worked for Anderson Accounting (enron scandal), she was sent to Turkey to open an office there but has quit since is the person who exchanged

Very smart top executive at the time for ANDERSON accounting

My friend worked for a tier 1 bank out of the Trade Center

okrocks:
Depaul if it was admirals I would know... she must have gotten special treatment... and saying admiral... his money is not in his account yet... I am on phone right now. but kudos for her

1general:
There are various Admiral groups out there

jsl:
One thing I would never do in this to a fellow dinarian is mislead them on something that big, after 10 yrs in this I could never put somebody thru that, so thinkin this is probably Legit!

okrocks:
jsl I think her friend was taken care of... just used A as a way to explain it maybe

Bama57:
what's up jsl

jsl:
Depaul had a friend in Turkey get a previous agreed rate payout today. she has left her job there and is moving on. Depaul was pretty excited for her.

It was the Iraq Dinar. She thought the agreed rate was a 1-1 rate, not what we are hoping for but not to throw away either in her case

alf:
Has the admiral group echanges been verified?

rojo:
Alf I would say no Exchanges have taken place with Admiral since I am in the Admrals group and still waiting.

rockodinar:
Rojo...I am also a member of the Admirals group...have had no correspondence in a couple of years...no text no call etc

j52p408:
same here

briona:
I don't believe the Admirals group or any group will be exchanging before anyone else. The rate has to change first, and when that happens, we will all be included by default.

rojo:
Based on some events that happened two years ago I think they are going to be tight lipped until the last minute.

rockodinar:

Rojo...I would be tickled pink if the Admirals group got to exchange...hoping for it to happen soon....

g8way2k:
rojo Were you required to send your currency in, or do you still hold it?

rojo:
I still hold it.

g8way2k:
Excellent

rojo:
I will only go with my currency period
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Chatter 3/26/18   Tue Mar 27, 2018 11:06 am

Only at TNT! tony tony tony
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Chatter 3/26/18   Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:12 pm

A friend in (fill in the country) exchanged and has funds!  Can't prove it, under an NDA, can't verify...only happened recently, I promise I'm not lying to you...friend is with the Admirals group...well, one of the Admirals group, since those of you who claim to be in THE Admirals group are still poor...we are there, guys, and I'm not just saying that to attention-grab...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: TNT Chatter 3/26/18   Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:40 pm

@ReapAndSow73 wrote:
A friend in (fill in the country) exchanged and has funds!  Can't prove it, under an NDA, can't verify...only happened recently, I promise I'm not lying to you...friend is with the Admirals group...well, one of the Admirals group, since those of you who claim to be in THE Admirals group are still poor...we are there, guys, and I'm not just saying that to attention-grab...

And there you have it !!! DINAR DAILY has birthed a  NEW DINAR GURU!!!!  Welcome to the world of  dinardrama GURU REAPandSOW73!! LOLOL  You have nailed the lingo and patter

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: TNT Chatter 3/26/18   Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:27 pm

LET'S HEAR IT FOR REAPandSOW73!!!

party time party time party time party time party time  
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: TNT Chatter 3/26/18   Wed Mar 28, 2018 1:42 am

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

TNT Chatter 3/26/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-