Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Mountain Goat 3/26/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Mountain Goat 3/26/18   Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:06 am

March 26, 2018 Mnt Goat News Brief

Hi Everyone,

I bring you much news today.

Today’s newsletter is a relatively short one. You can start clapping now….lol…lol…

I just need to remind everyone NOT to copy and paste my newsletter to any other site. This newsletter is copyrighted and proprietary so this is not allowed. However, you can post the link to this FACEBOOK Page if you need to show anyone where I am located.

I appreciate everyone’s understanding in this matter. I simply can NOT have people cutting and pasting parts of the news and bending the meaning of my words to suit their own agenda.

More news….

So once again we witnessed these foolish rumors about these so called 800#s being released and the RV happening this past weekend and now into this week. This was all predicated on the Chinese announcing that they now have a Gold backed currency. Really? If I hear about this damn gold backing or these new TRNs coming out one more time I will scream. Please stop this nonsense!

So don’t spend too much time waiting for the RV this week. There are no positive signs telling us to expect it in the coming days. We still wait. Sorry!

The only 800#s you are going to get for the exchange offices are the ones you already got. Get it? The banks that do exchange currency and have private banking and wealth advisors have already posted the 800#s to call to set up appointments. You can do it anytime. But why would you until the currency has a significant change in value…right?

When the time comes just go to their internet sites and get the 800# or go and get it now. You don’t need some leach of an intel “guru” to tell you they are going to give it to you. Get it? Please stop all this 800# bullshit!

More news….

Another Saturday passes and yet another foolish Oootah conference call with Becky. This woman must be very new to this intel since she does not yet realize someone is jerking her around with there intel. How many weekends now was the RV supposed to happen? Oh but now it was this past weekend for sure, absolutely for sure. Really? So what happened then? She never comes on and apologizes for making a fool out of herself. Good Luck to you if you are relying on her for information on the IQD reinstatement….lol…lol…

More news….

ARREST WARRANTS AGAINST THOSE ACCUSED OF CORRUPTION AND WASTE OF IRAQI FUNDS

A new government source revealed on SUNDAY THE COMPLETION OF ARREST WARRANTS AGAINST THOSE ACCUSED OF CORRUPTION AND WASTE OF IRAQI FUNDS.

"About 1,000 arrest warrants have been completed against those accused of corruption, including political leaders AND FORMER PRIME MINISTER," the source told The Twilight News. He asked not to be named. He explained that "the memoranda were completed under the supervision of an international investigation team."

(Mnt Goat – will the prime minister make way too many enemies if he goes ahead with the prosecutions this close to the elections?)

"The current PRIME MINISTER HAS NOT YET DECIDED ON WHETHER TO ACCEPT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THIS MATTER BEFORE OR AFTER THE ELECTIONS," the source said, speaking on condition of anonymity.

He added that "there will be international action in this regard, especially as investigations in this regard proved the contribution of stolen Iraqi funds to terrorist operations and armed organizations," according to the source.

The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, announced earlier, after the end of the war against Daqash, he will launch a major campaign against corruption, after the ACTIVATION OF THE WORK OF INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATORS began their duties to this end in the capital Baghdad.

Iraq signed two years ago a memorandum of understanding with the United Nations to involve international investigators in the files of major corruption of priority.

(Mtn Goat – this very last paragraph is sooooo important. Don’t forget it! This is the basis for having international investigators of ICC. So could cleaning up these corrupt officials also be part of the hold up to the reinstatement? )

More news….

Just in on Sunday evening - The National Oil Law has been officially ratified and will be published in the Gazette right away.

(Mnt Goat- So I am asked frequently if this “National Oil Law” is the HCL. Yes, it is part of it along with the National Oil and Gas Company. We can assume that HCL is finally completed. I do not see any more parts to it that are pending but let’s wait and see what shakes out by tomorrow if al-Jubouri can get a quorum and hold a session to vote on the “basket” or remaining laws. We know this law was critical in getting the reinstatement moving forward.)

More news….

We know the MCP monitoring program by the IMF ended last week. So we can now eliminate this as an obstacle to the reinstatement process, in fact if anything it helped it.

So we still know there are some needed laws. I am not going to list these again since I have done this already way too many times. Please go back to my past newsletters and read them. They are all there.

These are not just laws for the sake of passing laws but laws that are needed to “fully” implement their new constitution, something that was supposed to be completed by end of 2010. Yes, they had a firm date of the end of 2010 but did not even come close to it due to political instability. But over just these 4 years the new PM Abadi we have see all the progress and movement forward.

The really big objective was all the reforms towards the banking industry. There were these obstacles:

1) they must get the people to use and rely on the banks

2) in order to do this the banks must move from being corrupt entities for money laundering for the wealthy and corrupt to institutions of servicing the financial needs of society.

3) implement modern technology and catch up with the rest of the world, need electronic banking

Are they there yet? I believe they are.

Yet still we wait for the magic words from the CBI on the moving forward with the project to delete the zeros. Of course we know that small segments of this project have been completed and all they now need to do is tie it all together and reinstate the currency to finalize the process. What the hell is taking them so long….lol…lol….

Formal Articles are below. Due to FACEBOOK limitations they do not print my RED colored fonts or italics, so my comments are in brackets ( ) throughout the articles. I will preface my comments with “Mnt Goat” so you know I am jumping in with observations. Also, I separated the articles with asterisks.

Articles Begin

FEDERAL BUDGET LAW OF THE COUNTRY BE PUBLISHED THIS WEEK

The director of the Iraqi fact sheet Shatha al-Tai said on Sunday that the federal budget law of the country be published this week, noting that the delay in publication was caused by the failure to send a book from the presidency.

"We have prepared the federal budget law for 2018 and waiting for notice from the presidency of the republic calling for us to publish the draft law 'likely' to reach notification this week, '' al-Taie said in a press statement.

She pointed out that 'Article 73 of the Constitution, the third item, pointed out that the injustice of the non-ratification of the President of the Republic, can be published after 15 days, but this matter is linked to the poetry of the Presidency of the Republic invites us to publish'.

"We have published previous laws not ratified by the President of the Republic, as is the case in the unified card law, where it was published after 15 days.

(Mnt Goat – could this be yet another holdup to the reinstatement. Folks there is some connection but how strong is this connection? It seems very plausible it is a strong one from what we are seeing.)

COMPLETE THE LEGISLATION AND LAWS IMPORTANT TO THE VOTE

Baghdad: al-Furat News) Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim al-Jubouri, on Saturday, members of the parliament to attend the meeting next Tuesday to complete the legislation and laws important to the vote.

"The House of Representatives is continuing to perform its duty and assume its responsibilities stipulated by the Constitution and the law until the end of its session," Jubouri said in a statement to his office.

He added that "there are many important laws to be voted and it is necessary to invest the remainder of the current session in order to approve and not to be deported to the next session." It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives set the next Tuesday as the date of its session.

(Mnt Goat- just in - Iraqi TV was reporting that a new date of March 27 (instead of March 29) was announced for Parliament to meet in-session and complete the votes on the 20 remaining laws. This two-day shift up provides a buffer for Abadi to react by March 29 if a quorum is not established at the March 27 session.)

(Mnt Goat- hey folks just remember it is what we don’t know that always bites us in the ass later and comes out in the news later, just when we think we know it all….just saying.. So never say there is NOTHING left do. So there may be some important laws that still need to be passed or maybe not but what are they? Well we know about the all important election law, the completion of HCL and Article 140 referendum. I have not heard of any more needed banking reforms other than doing away with the currency auctions at the end of the first quarter of 2018, which incidentally is only 1 week away. Can these stop the RV? We know the HCL and Article 140 are tied directly to the constitution. We know that as long as they suppress their currency (no reinstatement yet) they will have to resort to the currency auctions.

Correct me if I am wrong but didn’t the USA and the UN tell Iraq way back in 2011, when they cancelled the target RV date back then, because they needed to first have the constitution “fully” implemented? Didn’t they claim they needed political stabilit. They felt getting the 6 year old constitution finally implemented would be that gauge. Why in hell did they ever allow Nori al-Maliki in for a 2nd term back then? )

So in retrospect let me throw out these ideas to everyone….

What if Dr Shabibi was being overly aggressive in trying to push out the deletion of the zeros project and the newer category notes?

What if the finance ministry did not agree that the necessary reforms were in place to support the new rate? Yes, in retrospect we witnessed these reforms just recently take place and this may very well be the case.

So what if the USA supported Maliki because they needed to stop the RV?

What if then they really wanted DR Shabibi out of the way to delay the RV until they were sure that the corruption laws (ant-money laundering and counterfeiting) and banking reforms were all in place?

So there are lots of ways of looking at the Iraqi situation and we must be open minded. I do not want anyone to sit so tightly on any targets I give either. I am just guessing too. My point is when I do present targets for an RV I present FACTS to back it up and not just rumors from someone behind the “secret” vail or some idiotic “boots on the ground” idiot who is just jerking around Americans from Iraq.

So what’s next? )

Articles End

Their words not mine…..No Rumors, No Hype, No Opinions ,,,,,

Just the FACTS!

Disclaimer: All information in this newsletter is not intended for investment decisions / purposes. Mnt Goat is not a financial analyst, planner, banker, attorney or associated in any role with giving out professional investment advice.

In ending I want everyone to know your constant prayers in the fight against evil (ISIS) in Iraq have worked. God has guided these young men and women on the battle field. Let us all now also keep praying. I have composed a prayer maybe we can all pray today in our own way and until the revaluation occurs.

PRAYER

“For the Iraqi Prime Minister and the President of the United States, that all their cabinet members, and deputies may be anointed by the Holy Spirit to do God’s will and bring the free Republic of Iraq and the United States to the much-deserved prosperity and abundance thru justice and freedom from oppression and corruption”. That they may be a shining example for the rest of the middle east and the world to follow. In the name of Jesus Christ our King and Savior, Amen”

Auf Wiedersehen

Much love to ya all,

Mnt Goat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mountain Goatee
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Mountain Goat 3/26/18   Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:08 am

The Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi, announced earlier, after the end of the war against Daqash, he will launch a major campaign against corruption, after the ACTIVATION OF THE WORK OF INTERNATIONAL INVESTIGATORS began their duties to this end in the capital Baghdad.
Iraq signed two years ago a memorandum of understanding with the United Nations to involve international investigators in the files of major corruption of priority.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Mountain Goat 3/26/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: