Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

"Monsters of the Deep State" by Ron Giles - 3.24.18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: "Monsters of the Deep State" by Ron Giles - 3.24.18   Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:04 pm

When one gets close to the truth, the Swamp Monsters start looking at you with the all seeing eye, seen on top of their Pyramid. Any chance they have to grab you and bring you back into their swamp, they will take it, especially if it’s only your mind.

IDC is an open forum/blog and allows anybody to post their messages. IDC is constantly being Trolled by these Monsters and it falls upon us to use our minds and heart to find them and expose them for what they are. In other words, it falls upon us to use our God given, “discernment,” to guide us away from the Deep State messages that pull us back into the Deep State Swamp for our demise.

How do I cultivate discernment?

I suggest the following. If a message posted on IDC, makes you feel good or have a positive gut feeling then it should be explored as a possible truth. It may or may not be true, but by exploring it you give God a chance to reveal the reason why the good feeling was given to you. Line upon Line, Precept upon Precept, is the way the innate guidance system works. In the exploring activity, thoughts will come and go. If the positive thought is true then more thoughts will come that supports that last thought. This happens in short rapid succession and you will eventually get a warm feeling, or a thought that you have come to the right conclusion. and you can then, trust the information you have read or received. This not only happens here on IDC but is a pattern you can use in all areas of your life.

Not always will you get a positive or a negative gut feeling, so, in the absence of a gut feeling, you have to use reason to figure out your truth. Keep in mind that your truth is the truth you use to create beliefs and principles that you live by. Core beliefs are hard to change because you have given so much thought and energy, as well as momentum to them.

When I read a post, I usually form an opinion about the message and the person who posted it. If it’s someone I have read before and have formulated an opinion about, but the information gives reason to change, then I can change or not. But if I have come to a conclusion about this person, I look to see where my thoughts are taking me from there. 

Generally I evaluate posts by some simple parameters.

1. Is the post trying to give me limiting thoughts about what to expect to happen?

2. Does it make common sense?

3. Is the message used to promote an obvious negative agenda about the RV/GCR?

4. Is it’s message designed to erode beliefs of high expectation, that I have felt comfortable with from other posts?

5. Is the poster, posting opposition ideas that seem to entice me to yield to someone’s dominion and control, or to place people over me?

6. Is the post displaying signs of Cabal collusion that are consistent with my knowledge of Cabal conditioning?

7. Do I get a sense that the posts are creating a diversion that is not taking me in a direction that supports me as a SOVEREIGN?

8. Does the post give me a feeling of helplessness or hopelessness?

9. Does the post support a person as the only one that can do this or that?

10. Does the post supplant the Alliance with another point of view? (Committees???)

11. I question any post that does not support the use of your my own discernment.

12. "Believe it or don't believe it," is always a red flag.

We will only get one chance in this lifetime to get this right when we go into our banker’s appointment. If we have not prepared our humanitarian projects that show them we have given this a lot of thought, instead of just giving it over to the control of another charity, we will leave a lot of money on the table. EVERY person is known before they go into the appointment whether their hearts are on the right target or not. If you have listened to the wrong voice, chances are that you will not get what you could have, had you listened and responded to the post that supports our SOVEREIGN status. This interview will be your time to shine having done your preparation. Going into the interview with low expectations, really means that the, Monsters of the Deep State, have won over your SOVEREIGNTY. You will suffer for this grave mistake for the rest of your life. IF YOU ARE PREPARED, YE SHALL NOT FEAR (FAIL). So use the time left to focus and prepare for your appointment.

Being sharp is not a part time job.

I wish all you Sovereigns the best on your redemption appointments.

This post is given with love and a desire that we shall all achieve our highest potential.

Love and Light

Ron Giles
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: "Monsters of the Deep State" by Ron Giles - 3.24.18   Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:23 am

So with your parameters up there, you must get stuck in a feeback loop pretty often since any post that makes common sense by nature would tend to have a negative agenda about the RV/GCR. So tell me are you just stupid, or a stupid liar?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

"Monsters of the Deep State" by Ron Giles - 3.24.18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: