Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Ted from WSOMN has had something gnawing in the back of his mind for a long time about what or why this whole thing is being held up and who is behind it.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Ted from WSOMN has had something gnawing in the back of his mind for a long time about what or why this whole thing is being held up and who is behind it.   Sun Mar 25, 2018 7:54 pm

TED1016 wrote

OK folks this is not my prayer session so hang on and remeber to read from the bottom up on these three paragraphs.

OK folks I have had something gnawing in the back of my mind for a long time about what or why this whole thing is being held up and who is behind it. On the surface it will be a good thing for our country and our President. So my mind has been searching for a logical reason. Here goes and I am sure others will poo poo the idea but it makes sense to me. Please allow me to explain. We all know lots about the RV and a little about the GCR.

I remember hearing a while back that the GCR will follow shortly after or during the RV. So what little talked about portion of the GCR has been discussed. The Jubilee where all debt will be wiped out along with a lot of our credit debit. Now think about that possibility for a few minutes. We know the debt has been created by our spending of the fiat dollar and increasing because of inflation, Right?

Try to imagine all of the current and past interest money that is a small part of our debt. Everyone or at least the majority of us pays interest on our debts every month. Who get the money? Credit companies, banks, and investors. Right? Don’t you think those folks or entities would be a little reluctant to lose that income? Do you think that they want to delay loosing that interest money for a long as possible? Well I do and that’s my thoughts on the matter and I would like to hear yours.

Last edited by Ponee on Mon Mar 26, 2018 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Ted from WSOMN has had something gnawing in the back of his mind for a long time about what or why this whole thing is being held up and who is behind it.   Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:33 am

Quote :
OK folks I have had something gnawing in the back of my mind for a long time ...
Well that explains a lot ... so tell me did it starve to death?

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Ted from WSOMN has had something gnawing in the back of his mind for a long time about what or why this whole thing is being held up and who is behind it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: CHATTER from DINARIANS-
Jump to: