Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Kaperoni -- ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Kaperoni -- ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.    Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Newshound Guru Kaperoni   

Article quote:   "The dollar witnessed the exchange rate of the dinar against a significant decline recently due to increased selling hard currency at the central bank auction rate as sales exceeded $ 250 million per day after it was more than $ 130 million in the past years.   

...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  And with the IMF and UST helping them reduce the spread I find it unlikely that this is not closely watched.

The auctions have been between $170 and $201 million per day the last 3 weeks.  Yes that is high but the result is compliance with the IMF.  The reserves will drop if this continued for months and...we will see the CBI write the letter for Article VIII as soon as they are allowed.  Remember the IMF also wants them in Article VIII.

3-25-2018 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is enough evidence from various news articles over the last month to imply the CBI is now in compliance with the IMF. The clock is now ticking.  And to boltster my view, the CBI is selling $180+ million at auction per day.  It is my view that the CBI will write a letter to the IMF asking for acceptance into Article VIII sometime around June 2018.  This also coincides with an article that they want to end the auctions.  I could be wrong and they could wait longer but that makes little sense with the continuing auction amount exceeding $180 million each day.  3 reasons, they said they want to end the auctions, the IMF made it clear Article VIII sends a positive messege to investors, and selling $180 million + will drain reserves.

Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Kaperoni -- ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.    Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 am

NO RI, no float, ... no change

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ponee
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaperoni -- ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.    Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Kaperoni -- ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: