Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Deadly stampede could affect Iraq’s World Cup hopes 1/19/23
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:02 am by Ditartyn

» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 9:25 am by swizzlestick

» ZIGPLACE
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 20, 2024 6:29 am by Zig

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

Kaperoni -- ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.

3 posters

Go down

Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  Empty Kaperoni -- ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.

Post by roxy22222222 Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:35 pm

Newshound Guru Kaperoni   

Article quote:   "The dollar witnessed the exchange rate of the dinar against a significant decline recently due to increased selling hard currency at the central bank auction rate as sales exceeded $ 250 million per day after it was more than $ 130 million in the past years.   

...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  And with the IMF and UST helping them reduce the spread I find it unlikely that this is not closely watched.

The auctions have been between $170 and $201 million per day the last 3 weeks.  Yes that is high but the result is compliance with the IMF.  The reserves will drop if this continued for months and...we will see the CBI write the letter for Article VIII as soon as they are allowed.  Remember the IMF also wants them in Article VIII.

3-25-2018 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There is enough evidence from various news articles over the last month to imply the CBI is now in compliance with the IMF. The clock is now ticking.  And to boltster my view, the CBI is selling $180+ million at auction per day.  It is my view that the CBI will write a letter to the IMF asking for acceptance into Article VIII sometime around June 2018.  This also coincides with an article that they want to end the auctions.  I could be wrong and they could wait longer but that makes little sense with the continuing auction amount exceeding $180 million each day.  3 reasons, they said they want to end the auctions, the IMF made it clear Article VIII sends a positive messege to investors, and selling $180 million + will drain reserves.

roxy22222222
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  Empty Re: Kaperoni -- ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.

Post by Kevind53 Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:48 am

NO RI, no float, ... no change

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  2805820865  Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  2805820865  Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  2805820865  Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Kaperoni  --   ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.  Empty Re: Kaperoni -- ...I cannot recall ever seeing an article stating that sales was over $200 million in a day.

Post by Ponee Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:02 pm

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum