Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/22/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/22/18   Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:29 am

THE BIG CALL WITH BRUCE THURSDAY, MARCH 22, 2018

TRANSCRIBED BY PINKROSES 

Bruce: Good Evening Everybody. Welcome to the Big Call tonight. Intel wise this is what was going on yesterday. We had all kinds of information coming in and confirmations that this was supposed to have gone down overnight last night. We didn’t get it overnight last night. From what I understand it was in position and it was expected to. Not only did HSBC expect it to happen, but even our President expected it to happen last night. For some reason it didn’t. I don’t know what the reason is why it didn’t happen. I have a few theories why it didn’t happen, but I am just not willing to say why. I don’t know why. If I knew I would tell you. Maybe the timing just was not quite right. I am not going to make excuses for it. It didn’t happen, but all the factors were in place. The military was ready to go with security. The Treasury was on board ready to go. The President was on board expecting it to happen. I think all of the funding has been in place for the Paymasters and Sub Paymasters, banks, and Redemption Centers. My understanding is the funds are there ready to go.

Bruce: Is the dollar gold back yet? Not sure. I heard it might have been signed off, but don’t know when it suppose to take effect. Although China with their gold back Yuan is set to go at 7:35 pm Eastern daylight time Sunday night. This Sunday on Palm Sunday. Are we going to let China get first in being a gold back currency and have the petro Yuan in play before the gold back petro dollar is in play? I don’t think so. That is not the plan. The plan is for us to meet them or get there a little ahead of China. They said they are going to do it on the 26th which for us is the night of the 25th which is Sunday night at 7:35pm EST daylight time. I think that kind of gives us something to look forward to.

Bruce: When it comes to the gold back dollar, you say what difference does it make? It is a game changer when we go back to the gold standard. When that is announced even whether it is announced or not, when we go back to it and it backs our currency and gives us true value instead of just the full faith in credit of the US government which is all that is backing our fiat dollars, it is a game changer. Maybe it is one more step in the process.

Bruce: Let’s talk about Iraq. Iraq did put their rate in the budget in their digital Gazette yesterday. I do not know if the printed version was shown. My gut says it didn’t show yesterday in their printed Gazette. It might have been introduced intoSaturday’s Gazette, but just not allowed for us to see it. But digitally from my understanding from 2 to 3 sources is it did come out yesterday in the digital version of the Gazette. Iraq is done and they have everything moving and shaking. They have been congratulated from a number of countries in the Middle East in having been put back on the world stage, having a currency to do business with. From that aspect it is fantastic. It is out of the way and it is cool.

Bruce: When it comes to our preparedness level, I believe we are prepared to go. I did hear there is continued on going cleanup on aisle 3, and it will continue in this country for a little while. I don’t think there is a whole lot to the cleanup left that is keeping us from moving forward. The cleanup is going to take place but not supposed to be something at this point that is holding us back. Here is my theory, Bruce’s theory, if we were essentially ready to go last night and expecting it to happen, what changed from last night to tonight? Whatever that did not allow it to go throw has it been remedied? Has it been fixed? Is it no longer an obstacle for this to go through? I heard the President was not happy, I am putting it very light, for the fact this did not happen last night. Does it mean that everything has been fixed to where it can go between now and the 26th? I think maybe it is or maybe it isn’t. Probably a set time for this to happen now. We know we are not going to be shown up by China with a gold back currency before we have our gold back dollar in place. I really believe that is our plan to have that if not the same time, at least before China. That is encouraging.

Bruce: Does it mean the 800 numbers are coming before or by then? I don’t think we can draw that exactly. I like to say it is absolute that it will happen, but as long as this has been going on, which I am in my 14th year, it is hard to get any absolutes. Things do change. They can change every 5 minutes. They can change every hour. We can get something that looks absolutely solid that is definitely happening, then all of sudden we are into something different, something else.

Bruce: We have heard CMKX and the Farm claims were paid yesterday, and that were considered Jubilated Settlements those are done. I think we are moving along with some progress even though we seem to be stopped out a little bit as a result we did not get this to happen overnight. I am not losing hope. You know me I am very optimistic and the glass is always half full for me. I see this coming to fruition. I heard we are in a 48 hour window right now, and maybe that is where we are right now. I feel confident where we are and I am looking forward for this to come to its rightful conclusion.

Bruce: Basically that is where we are right now. We are in a sort of any minute basis, open window. The Redemption Centers are staffed to begin and are on high alert. I think in some cases some Redemption Centers are on lockdown or and are not really communicating outside the Redemption Centers except for a few operatives. Over all we are set and I just am looking forward to the final release.

Bruce: I have heard the person suppose to get the toll free number to give to me has them and is about to put them out whenever they are instructed. It could be any time. I am not going to call it because it does not make sense to. I do not want to put something out that I can’t back up. I do feel that it is a good sign. Even to hear the person who suppose to hand me the numbers to me has them. We will see how it goes. I feel real good about it. That is basically all the Intel I got.

Bruce: I want to thank everybody. I want to thank Pastor Steven, Bob, and Sue for being wonderful team members and all the listeners in Big Call universe for listening in and being faithful staying with this. Goodnight Everybody.

THANK YOU BIG CALL AND BRUCE, HUGSSS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/22/18   Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:19 pm

No currency will become gold-backed, which includes China.

There is just not enough gold in the world.  That is fact!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ReapAndSow73
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/22/18   Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:50 pm

There will be no gold backed currency.  Not yuan, not SDRs, not USD, none.  Why is there an unbridled acceleration towards blockchain decentralization and crypto if there was ANY appetite to leverage commodity-backed currency?  These people are morons.  The claim is funds are in the quintillions, and gold is hidden to back it.  stfu, you have no idea how int'l commerce works.  bruce, tank, the moron issuing operation disclosure intel, frank, kim possible (what an absolute fraud), the entire tnt cabal - none of you has a clue about global monetary framework, arbitrage, inversely correlated currency pairs, M1, or basic math.  Dolts - all of you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ethel Biscuit
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/22/18   Fri Mar 23, 2018 3:32 pm

Oh come on R & S! Stop sitting on the fence. Tell us what you really think.

ayestu

There are two kinds of people...and I don't like them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/22/18   Fri Mar 23, 2018 11:08 pm

CMKX? Oh you mean that scam diamond mining stock that has been delisted for years? I read this China stuff and it gives me a good laugh. China's economy is circling the drain, the only things keeping it from going completely down the tubes is the fact that the government controls the banks and the news and the fact that the are dumping a ton of product in foreign markets to keep the cash flow going. That's why Trump's proposal is scaring the crap out of them.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GypZ
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/22/18   Sat Mar 24, 2018 7:18 am

Wink   ayestu
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce Dingleberry Call Notes 3/22/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: