Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18

2 posters

Go down

"RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 Empty "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18

Post by Ssmith Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:13 am

KTFA

Pigsfly2 » March 20th, 2018

WOW Frank!!!!! I just finished 14 hours of bank meetings in Mexico City and have spent the past hour catching up with the Forum. Awesome posts today

Frank26 » March 20th, 2018

BANK MEETINGS YOU SAY ....HMMM.........I DO NOT SHARE BANK STORIES ............. THEY ARE A DIME A DOZEN ............... BUT TOMORROW (Wednesday) LISTEN TO MY BANK STORY ........... FOR YOU.........WINK.

EACH CC OVERRIDES THE LAST ONE ................ TOMORROW'S WEDNESDAY CC HAS BEEN WELL SCULPTURED FOR YOU KONA.

ABADI AND THE CBI ARE WATCHING THE THINGS WE WILL SHARE WITH YOU TOMORROW.

IMO ............... A AND THE CBI SO ...SO ........SO WANT THE RI !!! !!! !!!

BUT THEY ARE UNDER THE CONTROL OF THE 3 HEADED MONSTER. (UST, IMF?)

THIS FRIDAY ............. HISTORY WILL OCCUR IMO.

THEN .......... A AND THE CBI ........... CAN HAVE A NEW DAY.

ALL OF THIS IS IMO.

WHAT THE HECK AM I TALKING ABOUT?

COME JOIN ME TOMORROW ON YOUR W CC.

SWEET ALOHA \M/

AgentSnowball » March 20th, 2018

In theory, there are ten more days to reveal the 2nd article that we have been waiting on for months now. Could someone correct me if I'm wrong? Why ten days? How else would 'trillions to billions' be explained?

LOL.................. WITH OUR W CC TOMORROW ......(wink) ........ HOPE U CAN MAKE IT ....

Wn3 » March 20th, 2018

trillions to billions are easily explained if the writer is comparing dinar to dollars, since the world deals in dollars. there were many examples of this going back almost a year or so. one can hope the writer is thinking that soon Iraqi trillions will become billions with the dropping of 3 zeros. Ten more days is important because that will be the end of the "first quarter". BY which time, the auctions are supposed to be ended or at an end.end the auctions.................. and end the use of US dollars in Iraq.............. more or less

AgentSnowball » March 20th, 2018

Thanks for your time. I was somewhat being facetious. Delta responded weeks ago when I posted Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 times. End of March is the end of Q1. To clarify: the auctions will not end. They will switch purpose. Why? Because the auctions are a primary income source. Supposedly, they (auctions) will not be a primary income source in the manner of which we know them now. Think of the auctions like a recycle pattern you see on the bottom of a plastic product. This recycle pattern should include many more items than just auctions soon.

HOW? IN WAYS YOU WILL NEVER BE TOLD................ WAYS YOU WILL NEVER KNOW.

FOR TO KNOW WHAT IS IN THE MINDS OF OUR TEAMS WOULD BE .............. MALICIOUS.

TOMORROW'S CC IS A ROSETTA STONE ................ A MISSING LINK.

PLEASE .................. JOIN ME AND TEAMS TO CROSS THE NEXT .........INCHES.
TOMORROW'S CC WILL BE A ................. MASTER PIECE.

THAT WILL BE COPIED AND PASTED WITH AN EMPTY BREATH.

TELL ME KONA OF KTFA ................. WHAT SEEDS DO YOU PLANT .........TODAY?

I INVITE YOU TO REJOICE WITH ME TOMORROW............ WITH A REALITY OF ............ THE PRESENT.

I ONLY KNOW TO LOVE YOU ............... WATCH ME LOVE YOU ........... ON THE 21ST OF MARCH.

StephenMac63 » March 20th, 2018

RI vs RV.

RI is when the IQD is officially reinstated to the financial world, the RV is when the demand is created for the IQD. It is speculated that the IQD will be "re-introduced" at over a dollar. Once the demand kicks in, who know where its going to climb but lets just say 3 dollars.

Your IQD is an asset, and if used properly, you will have better returns when the demand rises. It is assumed that many folks will exchange it all, and that is their perogative. For those that will exchange just one note, please keep in mind that there is a possibility that what ever you exchange will be worth 3 times as much in the near future.

So, if you have an eye on that certain car that you had as a youngster, and it is available for around 20,000. Yes you could probably exchange one note and get the car but please keep in mind that the 25k note you exchanged could be worth 75,000 in the near future. So that car you just had to have right now will be equivalent to you spending 75,000 for it. And you will never get anything near that when you resell.

With the RI, look at it as whatever you purchase, you are possibly taking a 66% loss of potential growth immediately. The wiser ones will be using the exchanging of a note to set themselves up and they will not be blowing through the money in doing so. They will be taking care of the "needs".......once the RV is in sight, they then will be taking care of the "wants".

An old saying "A fool and their money will soon part"......just make sure it isn't you.

IMO, of course

GFulcher66 » March 20th, 2018

does gold backed petro yuan release on 26th have anything to do with iqd mr? So much taking place globally, when its all launched Iraq will sling shot to a major horse in the race/g8 imo

Samson » March 20th, 2018

Oil continues to gain due to political developments in the Middle East

21st March, 2018

Oil prices in the past few hours jumped more than 2 percent to a three-week high as tensions in the Middle East and the possibility of further declines in Venezuela's output helped reduce the impact of growing crude production in the United States.

On Wednesday morning, world benchmark Brent crude was $ 67.56 a barrel, up 14 cents, or 0.21 percent, while US benchmark WTI futures rose to $ 63.67 a barrel, up 13 cents, or 0.20 percent.

The benchmark indexes posted the biggest gains yesterday and Wednesday morning in terms of the percentage since March 9.

Geopolitical risks dominated the minds of investors. On the eve of a meeting between Saudi Crown Prince Mohammed bin Salman and US President Donald Trump, Saudi Arabia on Monday described the nuclear deal signed between Iran and the West as "a flawed agreement."

Oil markets have also been supported by a drop in crude output in Venezuela, which has halved since 2005 to less than 2 million bpd due to an economic crisis in the OPEC member country.

But increased production in the United States, Canada and Brazil is constraining oil price gains. US oil production has jumped more than 20 percent since mid-2016 to 10.38 million bpd LINK

ADNOC Abu Dhabi gives PetroChina quotas in offshore oil concessions

21st March, 2018

Abu Dhabi National Oil Company (ADNOC) said it had signed 40-year agreements with China's National Petroleum Corporation (CNPC) to give its unit in PetroChina a 10 percent stake in the Umm Al-Shaif and Nasr concession and 10 percent in the lower Zakum concession.

PetroChina made a contribution of 2.1 billion dirhams ($ 575 million) to the mother of the chef and Nasr and 2.2 billion dirhams ($ 600 million) to the bottom Zakum concession, ADNOC said in a statement on Wednesday LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 Empty Re: "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:02 pm

No RV, nor RI. Your CC will be just like every other one of your calls. Lies heaped upon BS, heaped upon hype, heaped upon false hope ... do us all a favor feed yourself to the sharks.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 2805820865   "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 2805820865   "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 2805820865   "RI vs. RV" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/21/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum