Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems

Go down

Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems Empty Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems

Post by Ponee Wed Mar 21, 2018 6:48 pm

Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems

Tuesday 20 March

Alsumaria News / Baghdad 

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Tuesday congratulated the Iraqis in general and the Kurds especially on the occasion of Norouz holiday, pointing out that Iraq is going through a new phase and a new beginning in which all the problems have melted. 

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, Al-Abbadi said in a statement that "the most sincere words of congratulations and sincere congratulations to the people of our people in general, and especially the Kurdish people on the occasion of the feast of Nowruz," calling on "the Almighty Almighty to give all Iraqis a lasting security and stability and strengthen their unity and cohesion for the good of their country, Of brotherhood among us is an example and a higher example for the peoples of the world. " 

"We are going through a new phase in which all the problems have been solved and we have transformed from a major victory over terrorism into a strong and powerless country that derives its strength from the unity of all its people," he said, wishing the Iraqi people in general and the Kurdish people in particular one decent life in Iraq All together and enjoy their rights to the approach of justice, equality and non-discrimination. " 

It is noteworthy that the Kurds celebrate on March 21 each year, the day of Nowruz, which is a national and historic holiday for them expressing "freedom and get rid of injustice," in addition to it represents the New Year in the Kurdish calendar, and greet many of the peoples of the Middle East Norouz festivals such as Iran Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. 

link

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum