Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

~New Guru Alert~ Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"! 3/20/18

3 posters

Go down

~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 Empty ~New Guru Alert~ Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"! 3/20/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:28 am

DJ:  All is good on all fronts. The most current information with verifications points to the fact that everything is done, all monies have been moved and are in place.

The distribution methods are designed, tested and ready for deployment. (Finally got confirmation of exchange centers actually existing, spoke with an individual who has been working with the UST in the development and protocols of the centers).

We have confirmation from clients (some in place for over three years) of contact from end buyers discussing real closing procedures and protocols. This is significant. In the past it has been more of rumor then firm dialogue established.

As these dialogues continue, we will become more educated on how funds will actually be dispersed and what oversight conditions will follow the funds.

As of March 26th, the Chinese will announce their gold backed currency. The US has until that date to also announce our gold backed dollar. If they don’t, you may see the Petrodollar go away and be replaced with the Petroyuan .

We don’t expect the US to wait till the last minute.

Now the only thing holding the event up is the indictments and arrest of the bad guys. There are 1100 pages with 35 names on each page.

Understand that due process must be followed when any arrest is made. The case files for these indictments have been built over some period of time.

They have been collecting Intel and evidence to prosecute. A mass amount of arrests have occurred over the past years, some resulting in the culprits turning on their bosses and acting as confidential informants for reduced or negated sentences.

Also, keep in mind that as these arrests occur, the positions being vacated must be filled. You can’t arrest the bus driver and not replace him or the bus won’t run. This has been an enormous task and effort but if not done we would be reviving the monster that was just slain.

It is my understanding that all the indictments need not be served and the focus is the top of the corrupt pyramid first. By doing so they can retrieve the downline corrupt behavior quicker and more efficiently.

While this is good news all around, it is important to stay grounded and not get too excited just yet. We still do not have an actual read on the fund deployment component.

There is much speculation and plausible scenarios being presented but we need to see how this will play out. There are too many questions to be answered and global events that need to take place.

Some are either already done, in the process of completion or at least understood and agreed upon. So when we hear the term “Start” that doesn’t mean you can run down to the bank or exchange center and cash in. This will be a slow methodical roll out that is generational in concept not strictly for today.

Continue to dial in your projects. Concepts are good but not fundable. Keep your minds on the end goal of human interest and salvation.

Profiteering, self-entitlements, and greed will not be considered and you may find yourself left wanting.

Next week I hope to offer up a number of conclusions that I have been requested to not speak of until they are concluded. For obvious reasons.

DJ

DJ:  DID YOU KNOW?

THE HISTORY OF THE ZIM

The Zimbabwean dollar's predecessor, the Rhodesian dollar, was essentially equal to half of the value of the pound sterling at the time it was adopted (during the decimalization of 1970) which was the same practice used in other Commonwealth countries such as South Africa, Australia, and New Zealand.

The selection of the name was motivated by the fact that the reduced value of the new unit correlated more closely to the value of the US dollar than it did to the pound sterling.[citation needed]

The Zimbabwean dollar (sign: $, or Z$ to distinguish it from other dollar-denominated currencies) was the official currency of Zimbabwe from 1980 to 12 April 2009.

During this time, it was subject to periods of above-average inflation, followed by a period of hyperinflation.[3] The Zimbabwean dollar was introduced in 1980 to directly replace the Rhodesian dollar at par (1:1), at a similar value to the US dollar.

Over time, hyperinflation in Zimbabwe reduced the Zimbabwe dollar to one of the lowest valued currency units in the world.

It was redenominated three times (in 2006, 2008 and 2009), with denominations up to a $100 trillion banknote issued.[4] The final redenomination produced the "fourth dollar" (ZWL), which was worth 1025 ZWD (first dollars).

Use of the Zimbabwean dollar as an official currency was effectively abandoned on 12 April 2009. It was demonetized in 2015, with outstanding accounts able to be reimbursed until April 30, 2016.[5][6]

In place of the Zimbabwean dollar, are currencies including the South African rand, Botswana pula, pound sterling, Indian rupee, euro, Japanese yen, Australian dollar, and Chinese yuan.

In 2016, a new bond currency printed by Zimbabwe’s central bank to ease a cash shortage has drawn scorn from critics attacking it as signaling a return to the hated local dollar, abandoned seven years ago as inflation spiraled to 500 billion percent.

The new bond currency has since met with failures having not received the confidence of the people, believing the government would continue its practice of over printing and thus demolish its value.

DJ

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 Empty Re: ~New Guru Alert~ Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"! 3/20/18

Post by Purpleskyz Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:15 pm

LOL I was wondering when this new addition to the Sunday Poof reports would be trotted out elsewhere.
Time for some investigating maybe? Who is DJ? question

Out Of Mind
www.oom2.com
~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 2245507099~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 2245507099
Purpleskyz
Purpleskyz
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 Empty Re: ~New Guru Alert~ Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"! 3/20/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 21, 2018 5:45 pm

A friend of Dr. Clarke's?

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:58 am

Whoever he is, they plagiarized their "intel" on the "ZIM" directly from Wikipedia. All they did was cut and paste to eliminate anything that contradicted their lies. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zimbabwean_dollar

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 2805820865  ~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 2805820865  ~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 2805820865  ~New Guru Alert~    Dinar Recaps Creates "DJ"!  3/20/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum