Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18

2 posters

Go down

"Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 Empty "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:23 am

KTFA

BWSutton » March 20th, 2018

If the budget needs the RI, then obviously the budget is getting the RI. Does that mean we see everything in sequence?

IMO no. The sequence almost never looks like we imagine it, but here we are... right where we want to be. To somewhat quote the call last night, "you can ask a bunch of questions and drive yourself crazy or you can just sit down at the table and enjoy the RI. Because they are bringing it to you".

I've thought I had it figured out about 20 times. I've been wrong about 19 of those so far! But I couldn't be more excited about where we are!

Frank26 » March 20th, 2018

WELL DONE BWS ................\M/

Will » March 20th, 2018

I don't recall. Is 1190 a number we've been waiting for?

Dragonfly » March 20th, 2018

IMO It is a number I have been waiting for based on study and calculation as it is in parity with the USD and within margin range. It makes an RI a seamless transition because of the parity.

2Cents » March 20th, 2018

Hey DragonFly......I would love if you could explain further and I am sure it would help many others as well.....

The IQD has been selling at the rate of 1190 for many many months now......If you look at that rate, it equates to 0.00084033613

(As an aside, within 2% in the market would be 1213.8......certainly getting closer)
The US Dollar Index is currently:

U.S. Dollar Index (DXY)
OPEN
Last Updated: Mar 20, 2018 at 11:39 a.m. EDTDelayed quote
0.26 0.29%
PREVIOUS CLOSE

By my calculations for the dollar to get to 84.03 there would need to be a 616 PIP swing to in essence be at parity......I know Frank has said within the last days that by their calculations, we are just 2 PIPS away.....

I would really appreciate your insight or anyone else's insight so I can try to understand this concept....Thanks for the help

Dragonfly » March 20th, 2018

IMO, watch and see. When one is looking for apples on the ground under the tree, one might be struck in the head by a ripe one falling off the branch above. Gravity is an unseen force, only the results of the enacted law can be seen. There is much gravity in numbers right now. In obedience to the law, results must follow. Watch your head, IMO

Dogluvr » March 20th, 2018

Today marks 15 years since the US invaded Iraq. Wouldn’t it be perfect timing/synchronization to come full circle on this day as well?!

Pmac » March 20th, 2018

Surprised no one has commented on the biggest CC gold nugget of the night! While most want to see evidence of the IQD RI... watch the USD.

Parity (to the USD basket)... maybe we’ll see indiscriminate USD movement on / by / after Wed Synchronicity (to the supply chain)... all banking institutions on board show same info
and finally... LAUNCH (1-1 RI in country) with a forex candle to light the flame

ALL TO BE RESPECTED IN Q1ALL IMHO.

THANKS F26, WS. ITS BEEN AN AMAZING TIME OF REVELATION... ...

A QUOTE FROM LAST NIGHT'S CC ...........IMO :
" I WONDER IF SOMETHING WILL HAPPEN TO THE USD ON THE 21ST? "

TSReddy3 » March 20th, 2018

Dollar is up to 90.30. When the Fed's raise rates tomorrow, the dollar could go up about 3% or up to about 93 and change. All IMO

Will » March 20th, 2018

here is a list of critical events used by Forex fundamental traders. Red folder is a significant event. Quite a bit of red for tomorrow. Forex calendar

2Cents » March 20th, 2018

IMO........The STAGE is SET!!!!

Samson » March 20th, 2018

The Council of Ministers is directed to disrupt the official working hours on Wednesday and Thursday

20th March, 2018

The General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers announced on Tuesday, the disruption of official work on Wednesday and Thursday.

A statement by the Secretariat received "Al-Ghad Press", a copy of it, that "the Council of Ministers directed to disrupt the official working day on Wednesday and Thursday in the occasion of the Norouz holidays."

The cities of the Kurdistan region, Kirkuk, are witnessing preparations and preparations unprecedented in preparation for the reception of the National Day of Nawruz and the new Kurdish New Year. LINK

JesusLovesBaseball » March 20th, 2018

Trade Bank Of Iraq

The Iraqi Trade Bank is pleased to present the best congratulations on the occasion of Eid Nooroz and to announce, in implementation of the directives of the Council of Ministers, the suspension of the official working day of Wednesday and Thursday 21-22 March for the General Administration of the Bank and all its branches and offices.

And starting work starting next Sunday, 2018/3/25 LINK

Saloman69 » March 20th, 2018

I understand stocks really well. Learned how to read technical charts many years ago.....

A stock that is way undervalued van consolidate and appear to be going nowhere for years. Slowly building a strong level of support but hitting strong resistance.

There comes a time when volume begins to pick up and then BOOM out of nowhere it breaks resistance and begins to rise.

To the average person they probably don't see it coming, but to the smart investor they are quietly accumulating at the prices that are under the radar.

There,are many technical indicators that will then converge in synchronization and dover genre that only the student of the stock will see.

That is where we are with Iraq IMO. All the technical indicators are converging. It may seem like forever as Iraq has been consolidating for such a long time. But there will be a at catalyst event that will LAUNCH Iraq, and we are getting close to that day.

As Frank always encourages us. Be STRONG AND THEN STRONGER still. Our blessing is coming.

WHEN I TALKED ABOUT WARKA AND THE ISX AND ESX ..................... I SAID JUST ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN THE GOODNESS THIS ALL HAS UPON OUR RI.
WHAT YOU HAVE JUST POSTED IS THE SAGACITY OF THE GOODNESS !!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR THOUGHTS.

HoosierGirl » March 20th, 2018

We have been told repeatedly (Not being sarcastic at all, just saying) that the RI does NOT need the budget, but the budget DOES need the RI. So it can be confusing when we see so much emphasis being put on the budget being signed, ratified, put in the Gazette - as though that's critical to the RI. It isn't.

As explained to us the budget can come out at the program rate BUT with the push of a few buttons be change when the Reinstatement happens.

Sooo I believe while it was nice the budget is taken care of, what we still wait for is the RI. I will say this is all IMO since this is MY understanding from what I've heard via CCs and comments on the Forum

NICE .................. VERY NICE ..................

Joyng1432 » March 20th, 2018

I hope this is the LAUNCH that we are looking for?????

Usmcret32 » March 20th, 2018

Am I correct that it was launched on SUNDAY, 3/18/2018

Samson » March 20th, 2018

Abadi: We have launched the financial allocations for all governorates

18:28 - 20/03/2018

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Tuesday the release of all financial allocations to all governorates, while the imposition of federal authority in the region is in the interest of the Kurdish citizen.

"The central government has launched all financial allocations for all provinces as stipulated in the federal budget for 2018," he said, noting that "the imposition of federal authority in the Kurdistan region came in the interest of Kurdish citizens."

He added that "it is necessary to monitor the distribution of salaries to the staff of the region after the launch on Sunday." LINK

MilitiaMan » March 20th, 2018

They Launched it on Sunday. They paid them yesterday and today. They called for Holiday Thursday..Go figure about the timing.. Everything we have learned to date is coming to completion.. eos imo ~ HCL, 140, Budget, etc.. As Frank said last night the list goes on! ~ MM - PP

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 Empty Re: "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:53 am

You have nothing but then again you never have anyting except lies and hype.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 2805820865   "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 2805820865   "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 2805820865   "Everything in Sequence?" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum