Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18

2 posters

Go down

"Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 Empty "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18

Post by Ssmith Wed Mar 21, 2018 7:14 am

KTFA

Don961 » March 20th, 2018

Abadi congratulated Benrouz: Today tiger phase and a new start melted all the problems

Tuesday 20 March

Alsumaria News / Baghdad

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi on Tuesday congratulated the Iraqis in general and the Kurds especially on the occasion of Norouz holiday, pointing out that Iraq is going through a new phase and a new beginning in which all the problems have melted.

In a statement received by Alsumaria News, Al-Abbadi said in a statement that "the most sincere words of congratulations and sincere congratulations to the people of our people in general, and especially the Kurdish people on the occasion of the feast of Nowruz," calling on "the Almighty Almighty to give all Iraqis a lasting security and stability and strengthen their unity and cohesion for the good of their country, Of brotherhood among us is an example and a higher example for the peoples of the world. "

"We are going through a new phase in which all the problems have been solved and we have transformed from a major victory over terrorism into a strong and powerless country that derives its strength from the unity of all its people," he said, wishing the Iraqi people in general and the Kurdish people in particular one decent life in Iraq All together and enjoy their rights to the approach of justice, equality and non-discrimination. "

It is noteworthy that the Kurds celebrate on March 21 each year, the day of Nowruz, which is a national and historic holiday for them expressing "freedom and get rid of injustice," in addition to it represents the New Year in the Kurdish calendar, and greet many of the peoples of the Middle East Norouz festivals such as Iran Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan. link

SteelyJan » March 20th, 2018

I am lovin the sound of this!!!!!!! NEW PHASE, NEW BEGINNING = ALL PROBLEMS HAVE MELTED!!!!!!!!! WOOHOOOOO

Samson » March 20th, 2018

Abadi: We have launched the financial allocations for all governorates

18:28 - 20/03/2018

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi announced on Tuesday the release of all financial allocations to all governorates, while the imposition of federal authority in the region is in the interest of the Kurdish citizen.

"The central government has launched all financial allocations for all provinces as stipulated in the federal budget for 2018," he said, noting that "the imposition of federal authority in the Kurdistan region came in the interest of Kurdish citizens."

He added that "it is necessary to monitor the distribution of salaries to the staff of the region after the launch on Sunday." LINK

MilitiaMan » March 20th, 2018

They Launched it on Sunday. They paid them yesterday and today. They called for Holiday Thursday..Go figure about the timing.. Everything we have learned to date is coming to completion.. eos imo ~ HCL, 140, Budget, etc.. As Frank said last night the list goes on! ~ MM - PP ​

Frank26 » March 20th, 2018

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL ......................... THE LIST JUST EXPLODED !

WALKINGSTICK AND I TALKED FOR A LONG TIME ................ JUST FINISHED !!

YOUR WEDNESDAY CC WILL SUPERSEDE ............ WILL SUPPLANT YOUR MONDAY CC IN A MAMMOTH MANNER !!!

WS AND I ARE NOT BUDGING ONE INCH FROM OUR OPINION STANCE !!!!

AND TOMORROW ................ YOU WILL BE INCHES CLOSER !!!!!

FOR THAT'S ALL WE MEASURE NOW ............. INCHES !!!!!!

ONCE AGAIN ............. RSVP .............(wink) .......... AND COME WITH A SEAT BELT TOMORROW ON YOUR WEDNESDAY CC.

ADMINS .............. KINDLY BUMP THIS TO THE NEW THREAD .........TY.

Aggiedad77 » March 20th, 2018

TAKEN CARE OF.......OH THE STARS COME OUT AT NIGHT.....THAT'S WHAT THEY SAY......AND THE BEST IS YET TO COME.....IT'S COMING......IMO....ONE MORE TIME.ALOHA RANDY

So...budget launched on Sunday....hmmm where have I heard that before? So, now it's OPEN?

JJonesmx » March 20th, 2018

This is what the Council of Ministers voted today:

In the policy of March 20, 2018 comments on this what the Cabinet voted today: - Closed 181 visits

Baghdad / SNG-

The council voted on a draft of cooperation project in the field of finance and insurance with the Chinese government side.

The system of missions, fellowships and financial assistance was voted on.

The council also voted on the registration of diplomatic vehicles.

Also voted on the draft law abrogating law no. 127 of 1981, the law of ratification of the Arab Labor Convention No. 10 of 1979 on paid study leave and Arab Recommendation No. 3 of 1979 attached thereto.

The Council voted on the draft law for the ratification of the basic cooperation agreement between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (undp).

During the meeting, the Cabinet reviewed a report on the launching of reconstruction activities, whether through the plan of action to restore stability or through the data of the Kuwait Conference.

A bill to regulate the limits of excreta for agricultural land and orchards was also voted on

http://sngiq.net/wordpress/?p=120247

Don961 » March 20th, 2018

Zimbabwe to Clear $1.7b Debt

Monday, March 19, 2018

Zimbabwe expects to make up for all its debt arrears of $1.7 billion to major international lenders by September and could return to international capital markets thereafter, the Reserve Bank deputy governor said, Bulawayo24 reported.

Once one of Africa’s most promising economies, Zimbabwe suffered decades of decline under former president Robert Mugabe and has been shut out of international capital markets since it began defaulting on its external debt in 1999. In 2016, Zimbabwe paid off 15 years’ worth of arrears to the International Monetary Fund.

It is still years behind on payments to the World Bank and African Development Bank, however, hampering its ability to tap development financing from the two. “The ball is in our court, it is not with the IMF or the World Bank or the African Development Bank,” Khupikile Mlambo, deputy governor of the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe, said in an interview on the sidelines of a London investment summit.

Zimbabwe was working on the Lima plan—a payment plan agreed with foreign lenders in 2015 in the Peruvian capital. “We are on course for September for sure to repay,” Mlambo said. https://goo.gl/vkW637

Morocco Currency Reform on Right Track

Monday, March 19, 2018

Few weeks after the launch of the gradual dirham float, the International Monetary Fund has advised Morocco to maintain the current reform pace with a view to strengthening the economy’s competitiveness, AllAfrica reported.

“Unlike other emerging economies, Morocco didn’t loosen currency restrictions under pressure, so authorities can take their time with future steps,” Nicolas Blancher, the IMF’s mission chief for Morocco, told the press in a conference call.

Morocco is adopting a policy that enables an “orderly and gradual” transition, Blancher said.
Morocco started on January 15 the gradual floating of its currency, raising the official band of dirham’s fluctuation to 2.5% above or below the official rate from the previous 0.3%.

Authorities said the measure was part of a broader plan to boost growth by opening the Moroccan economy and making it more resistant to external shocks. https://goo.gl/aS1ot3

Samson » March 20th, 2018

Accountability gives an explanation to those involved in the confiscation or seizure of their funds

20th March, 2018

The Supreme National Commission for Accountability and Justice issued a statement on the implementation of the procedures of Law 72 for the year 2017 on the confiscation and seizure of movable and immovable property of the former regime.

The Commission said in a statement issued by the obelisk, that "covered by the confiscation of movable and immovable property are 52 people from 1 -" Abdel Hamid Mahmoud al-Tikriti "and ends in serial 52 -" Khamis Sarhan Mahmood, "indicating that" this clarification includes relatives to the second degree and their agents who Transfer ownership ".

She added that "while the seizure of movable and immovable property is 4257, starting with the sequence 1 - Ibtisam Atta Hamid Juma al-Ajaj" and ends in sequence 4257 - "Yunus Halil Alawi Jaber al-Suwaidi", pointing out that "this reservation is not allowed to their relatives and their children and their wives."

The Commission noted that "this clarification came in order to properly implement the content of the law and away from personal jurisprudence and consider it a consistent approach and circulated to the relevant departments." LINK

Oil prices rise to $ 66

10:52 - 20/03/2018

Oil prices rose during Tuesday's trading to $ 66 a barrel in tandem with tension in the Middle East, ahead of the data of the US initial stocks.

Brent crude futures rose 0.7% to $ 66.52 a barrel by 0725 GMT. Nymex crude futures rose $ 62.56 a barrel, or 0.8%.

US crude was down about 0.5% in yesterday's session, amid concerns about oversupply as production increased and drilling activity surged in the United States.

Investors are eyeing the US Petroleum Institute's announcement of preliminary inventory data for last week later in the day. LINK

Oil prices are on the rise due to tensions in the Middle East and a decline in Venezuela's production

20th March, 2018

Oil prices rose about 1 percent on Tuesday, buoyed by tensions in the Middle East and fears of further declines in Venezuela's output.

West Texas Intermediate crude futures were $ 62.62 a barrel at 0636 GMT, up 56 cents, or 0.9 percent, from the previous close.

"Tensions between Saudi Arabia and Iran have provided some support for prices," Socrates Vijayakar, energy consultant at Trevkata, said in a note.

The markets also received support from concern about the decline in Venezuela's production.

The International Energy Agency (IEA) said last week it was clear that Venezuela was "vulnerable to a rapid decline" in production and that such a situation could cause a deficit in global markets.

Venezuela's economic crisis has cut the country's production by more than half since the beginning of 2005 to less than 2 million barrels a day LINK

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 Empty Re: "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18

Post by Kevind53 Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:46 am

Nice, to bad you have nothing, but at least it's not total bull malarkey.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 2805820865   "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 2805820865   "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 2805820865   "Inches Closer" - Tues. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26 3/20/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum