Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !!

3 posters

Go down

What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! Empty What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !!

Post by RamblerNash Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:55 pm

What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !!

What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! Image

20-03-2018 All times are GMT +3    Readers

Baghdad News -

The Gulf on-line website on Tuesday published a report on the 15th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq by the United States of America, referring to the devastation caused by the invasion to this day.

"On the 15th anniversary of the invasion of Iraq, the anniversary of the renewal of the scenes of destruction that extend across the whole country; the invasion was the start of the destruction of a solution on the land of Mesopotamia, reached to very low levels of security and services, until it reached To lead the most corrupt and least secure countries and the worst living '.

"Every March 19, the anniversary of the start of an international invasion of Iraq was repeated in 2003 against the background of the threat posed by the country to the world," he said. "Western countries led by Washington and London have inherited Baghdad's possession of weapons of mass destruction."

However, despite the pretext of the declared weapons of mass destruction, various other reasons (political, economic and even civilizational) have continued to be addressed in the international media and international policy circles, some of which have become more convincing to observers from the course of events and the machinations of war. The US and British governments have been eager to seize Iraq's vast oil wealth. Several reports have spoken of inciting the invasion of Iraq by officials of major US oil companies, such as the Halliburton oil group that Dick Cheney, So then, it is administered until 2000 '.

In November 2003, Halliburton was awarded two different contracts: the first with seven billion dollars to rehabilitate Iraq's oil infrastructure and supply refined oil products in the country. , And the second to provide logistical support to US forces in the Middle East and Central Asia worth $ 8.6 billion.

"There is a strong relationship between oil companies and enterprises and the process of invading Iraq," she said. "Plans to exploit Iraq's oil reserves have been discussed between government officials and major international companies, especially British ones (including Shell and BP) B 'and' BG ') a year before the invasion'.

In early January 2003, Bush said in a speech to Fort Hood, Texas, the most important US military bases, that his country is ready and ready to move militarily 'if Iraq refuses to disarm its weapons of mass destruction'.

He added that his country 'does not want to invade Iraq, but the liberation of the Iraqi people', and expressed confidence in 'achieving a decisive victory because America has the best army in the world'.

Some 20 countries joined the United States and Britain as well as the Iraqi opposition forces, such as the Peshmerga forces of the two main parties in Kurdistan led by Jalal Talabani and Massoud Barzani.

Invasions, launched by Washington and London, Operation Freedom for Iraq, continued from the beginning until Baghdad was occupied for 19 days, when invading forces faced resistance from the Iraqi army, which fought without air cover.

And the presence of the occupation forces in Iraq for about nine years, dominated by various manifestations of chaos and destruction, but the US forces and their allies have also suffered heavy losses of lives (killed 4500 American soldiers and wounded about 30 thousand others, while only 179 British soldiers) and property; Of the Iraqi resistance factions, mostly belonging to the Sunni community.

Estimates vary from the total number of Iraqis killed by the invasion.

According to a survey conducted by the British Institute of Surveys in the summer of 2007, according to the 'GulfOnline' that 'the number of deaths of the invasion of Iraqis to date about one million people, out of the 26 million are the population of Iraq, according to pre-occupation statistics.'

A report by the British scientific journal The Lancet in October 2006 estimated at least 655,000 dead.

The World Health Organization believes that 'the death toll of Iraqis ranging between 104 thousand and 230 thousand, which is close to the estimated Wikileaks leaked documents in 2010, which indicated the deaths of 109 thousand Iraqis since the beginning of the invasion,' while the US military admitted the deaths of about 77 thousand Iraqis between January 2004 and August 2008, including some 63,000 civilians, and the rest of the military.

On December 18, 2011, the United States announced that its army completed its withdrawal from Iraq that day, and that the withdrawal came in application of the security agreement signed with the Baghdad government in 2008, after the latter refused to grant thousands of US troops legal immunity.

Britain began withdrawing its troops from southern Iraq in early April 2009 and completed it on May 22, 2011.

He added, 'and confirms the reports of a competent international, as well as statements by the leaders of Iraqi militias, that Iraq is now a subsidiary of regional states, and no longer has a sovereign decision; because of regional support for the ruling parties in Baghdad'.

"After the invasion, the country witnessed a social disintegration, the emergence of sectarianism, the people became divided into sects, and for the first time they experienced bitter sectarian fighting. Between 2005 and 2009, the country became internationally recognized as one of the top ten corrupt countries in the world. And parties in power robbing billions of dollars, while the country is floating on a sea of ​​poverty, disease and unemployment, the country also for the first time did not see the words 'Made in Iraq'; after the industry was a source of national income, The country's decision-makers domestic industry, drowned the Market with imported products'.

Al-Khaleej Online also said that "paralyzing the agricultural sector, after Iraq was self-sufficient to grow and export the surplus, the government authorities stopped the path to support the agriculture and provide the needs of farmers, as was the case before the invasion of the country, which led to desertification Large areas of land that represent Iraq's food basket '.

"On the anniversary of the invasion, it is clear that the phrase 'we do not want to invade Iraq but liberate the Iraqi people', which then President George W. Bush said was not true; the invasion was far greater than the invasion itself, Society, economy, security and services'.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=34192

What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! Empty Where is Halliburton now?

Post by Tomb57 Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:29 pm

Halliburton received billions to help rebuild iraqs oil production facilities. Where did 7 billion go? What was rebuilt? Nothing that is what was rebuilt by them. They pocketed so much money they should be held accountable and be sent back to complete the work they were paid to do.

Tomb57

Back to top Go down

What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !! Empty Re: What the American occupation of Iraq left behind is much greater than the invasion itself. The cohesion of society, economy, security and services has been maintained !!

Post by Ponee Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:04 pm

Exactly Tomb57!  Why do all the countries pander to Iraq so much?  Debts forgiven, money given and yet NOTHING CHANGES! They are not held accountable to anything! Too many officials greasing each others palms is the problem.  Corruption abound!

By the way,  

WELCOME to DINAR DAILY TOMB57 and thank you for participating and giving your thoughts. 

Ponee
Ponee
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum