Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier"

Go down

Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" Empty Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier"

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:09 pm

Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier"

Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" Abadi-mosul

Twilight News

Sunday, 18 March 2018

Shivak News / Kurdish brotherhood list in the Kirkuk Provincial Council has filed a lawsuit against Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi for "occupation" of the province through the popular crowd.

The joint Iraqi forces moved on October 16 on orders from Baghdad's prime minister, Haider al-Abadi, to redeploy in positions seized by the Peshmerga forces in the summer of 2014, following the invasion of an organization calling for the city of Mosul and neighboring areas.

The moves came after the feet of the Kurdistan region and areas of conflict, including Kirkuk to hold a referendum for independence from Iraq.

"We filed a lawsuit in the Iraqi Federal Court against Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi because of the occupation of Kirkuk through the popular crowd and the accompanying violations and displacement of the people," said the head of the list, Mohammad Kamal.

"As the commander-in-chief of the Iraqi armed forces, the operation was carried out by the people of Kirkuk and Tuzkhurmatu," Kemal said.

The General Command of the Peshmerga forces accused the wing of the Patriotic Union of Kurdistan, assisted by the Government of Baghdad in the control of the city of Kirkuk quickly appeared closer to the delivery to the control of the field, especially as the operations led by the forces of Baghdad has led to only limited casualties.

The control of the Baghdad forces coincided with the oil fields and the Kirkuk airport with talk that the handover of the city is the result of a deal sponsored by the commander of the Iranian Quds Force General Qassem Soleimani.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/1656a7f2-955e-4d64-ab2d-c0c8371597dc

Kurdish Kurds sue Abbadi "occupier" 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum