Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !!

Go down

Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! Empty Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !!

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:06 pm

Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !!

Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! Image

19-03-2018 02:20 PM

Baghdad News -

A Lebanese newspaper on Monday confirmed the possibility of the alliance of Vice President Nuri al-Maliki with the head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party Massoud Barzani to achieve the "political majority" calling for it, revealing the existence of "contacts" between Maliki and various Kurdish political forces.

"The head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki does not put a red line on any party or party wants to ally with him in exchange for acceptance by a majority," he said, saying: "Even if the party Barzani."

The source stressed, "the existence of contacts and contacts between Maliki and various political forces in the Kurdish region even after the crisis of the referendum," noting that "has not yet risen to the level of alliances."

Asked whether the "red line" was the subject of Abadi, the source replied with some hesitation this time by saying: "Certainly ... we said we will not exclude anyone ... But I can not explain the statements of Abadi now," according to the newspaper.

http://www.baghdadnews.info/index.php?page=article&id=34117

Source familiar: Maliki does not put a red line on any party wants to ally with him in exchange for the implementation of this condition .. Even if Barzani !! 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum