Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise

Go down

Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise Empty Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:05 pm

Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise

Threatened to expand "olive branch" in western Kurdistan ...

Narin Kobani  19/03/2018 - 22:32 News / Kurdistan

Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise Eed430748febedbba88ea99a7a2be235_L

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan vowed on Monday to expand the Turkish military operation in Syria to the Iraqi border, hinting that his country might launch a military operation in Shankal, Iraq, to ​​"purge it of elements of the Kurdistan Workers' Party" New and told the Iraqi side that. "

"It is possible that we will enter Shankal by surprise and cleanse it from Kurdistan Workers' Party (PKK) fighters," Erdogan said in a speech at a conference of the judiciary.

He added that Turkey "will carry out an attack against Kurdish workers in northern Iraq if Baghdad does not purge the region of them."

"We will continue this process now until we completely eliminate this corridor, which includes Manbaj, Kobani, Kiri Sbei (White Hill), Sri Kani (Ras Al Ain) and Qamishli," he said, referring to the areas controlled by Kurdish People's Protection Units.

The President of the Nineveh Provincial Council revealed on March 11 that the Council gave the PKK ten days to withdraw from the district of Shankal.

Bashar al-Kiki said that the PKK elements control the government buildings in Shankal, and that the decision to give them 10 days to get out of the judiciary, came after a meeting between the Council and the central government in Baghdad.

Al-Kiki asserted that the Nineveh Provincial Council does not accept the PKK's presence in Shankal and that it is exerting double efforts to remove them from the judiciary.

"Because of the presence of PKK militants in the judiciary, the administrators there can not do their work, and we are trying to bring the administrators back to work within 10 days," he said.

And the removal of Shankal from the Kurdistan regions outside the Kurdistan Regional Administration or the so-called and is currently under the control of PKK militants and militias popular crowd.

http://www.basnews.com/index.php/ar/news/kurdistan/423822

Erdogan to Baghdad: Either move against the PKK in Shankal or get into it by surprise 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum