Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Something looms .. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Something looms ..

Go down

Something looms .. Empty Something looms ..

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:46 pm

Something looms ..

Something looms .. Image

19-03-2018 02:57 PM

By: Jabbar al-Yasiri

There is certainly not only
something, but things and developments looming on the horizon .. And the region (the Middle East) as a whole is on the palm not Afrin, but the coffins of the world and regional and regional powers of them wrestle in secret and behind the scenes, including those who wrestle in public As America and Russia are their Arab fuel, their wealth, their wealth and their countries,
which have become in the wind after the occupation and destruction of Iraq !?

It seems that everything that has happened and is happening to our Arab region, specifically since 1980, that is, since the outbreak of the first Gulf War (the Iran-Iraq War), through the war of the so-called liberation (Kuwait), to the siege and occupation and destruction of Iraq since 1990 until the year
2003, until this hour, was an entree at the table of the big players, and that the time has come to finalize the map of the Middle East, large or new, which was advised by Mrs. Condoleezza Rice, adviser to US President George W. Bush before the occupation of Iraq.

In almost four decades, all the military, military, and even military factories of the US, the Western, the Russian and the Chinese have been tested since the end of the Second World War and to this day, especially during the era of futile wars waged by America and
its Western allies all over the world. The world, the Arab and Islamic worlds and the grave and end their dreams towards unity or the consolidation of rhetoric and positions at the very least, and what was the era of a feverish arms race
During the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union for almost six decades, until the end of 1989, and the collapse of the Russian Federation on the ruins of the Soviet Union, America and its Western allies, NATO and their rabble managed to develop Israel's military capabilities
in a frightening way. And not one field to conduct experiments that are not only free but funded and supported by 100% of the Arab countries allied and protected by America and the West, especially the Gulf countries rich and intertwined along the line since its establishment in exchange for survival. All wars and conflicts, The Middle East, particularly since the Russian invasion of Afghanistan , and how has its resistance and expelled from Afghanistan with money and the blood of the Gulf Arab mujahideen after they support the US and weapons when they could
The Soviet Union then suffered heavy losses, bringing it out of Afghanistan, submerged and put that war in addition to what was suffering from a bad economic situation and other factors that led to an endless end of the Second World Great Power. Those who read and follow history well find that it is any war that The Arab Mujahideen proxy for America was a reaction to the Soviet Union's defeat of the defeat of America in its war in Vietnam and how it suffered heavy losses and
emerged from that war defeated and fractured dragging the tail of backbiting and shame and suffered from the defeat knots until it was able to avenge the Russians and expelled from the Afghanistan and then from Eastern Europe, and also tried to compensate for the defeat in Vietnam with alleged supporters of Iraq after it increased its military strength and promoted the danger of the imminent threat
And that the Iraqi army has become the second most powerful army in the world to justify war and aggression and then the occupation directly and the appointment of legends, spies and agents to protect and secure their interests and influence in this country as long
as dream dreams of birds It is orbiting.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=165488

Something looms .. 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum