Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects

Go down

Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects Empty Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects

Post by RamblerNash Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:22 pm

Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects

Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects 6739

03/19/2018

Economy News _ Baghdad

The Secretary-General of the Council of Ministers Mahdi Al-Alak discussed on Monday with the delegation of the Kuwait Development Fund with them the projects that the Fund intends to implement in Iraq with funding from the Kuwaiti loan of one billion dollars.

"The government will set three priorities for the establishment of a hospital in one of the southern governorates and the possibility of financing the loan for the Hamdania water project, which the prime minister promised to accomplish," Alaq said in a statement received by the economy.

He added that "the advantage of loans provided to Iraq at the Kuwait Conference for the reconstruction of Iraq will be managed by the national team directly linked with the Prime Minister, which raises all previous bureaucratic procedures."

For his part, the Kuwaiti side stressed, according to the statement, "the solution of technical and administrative problems related to the project of the Kuwaiti Hospital in Basra, and work is underway to complete the hospital within a short period, especially as the rate of achievement amounted to more than 90%."

The delegation stressed that "Kuwait is keen to start implementing its promises at the international conference, which is one billion dollars and soft loans of one billion dollars as well."

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=11625

Alaq Discusses Kuwait Development Fund with Proposed Projects 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum