Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18

2 posters

Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 Empty WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:09 am

TED1016
Most Gracious and Heavenly Father, Sunday morning and it looks like we are all still here looking forward to the coming week or weeks ahead. I have missed singing with my church choir for the last couple of weeks due to my work schedule so I’m going try my best to make it to the church this week and then leave just after the second session normally ending around 11:30 AM getting to work by 12 noon. Makes for a long day on my feet.

Dear Lord God Almighty, give us peace and encouragement to help us make it through this day. Every day we hear from members sinking deeper and deeper into despair and denial. Touch their hearts Lord take away what burdens the evil one has placed on their shoulders. Stand by us as we continue on this journey and lift the spirits of those who are burdened with unknowing just how much longer this can go on.

Rest easy my friends the road to eternity gets rough from time to time but keep this thought in your minds if you can: If it were not for the deep, deep valleys of pain and sorrow surrounding us at times, we may never really understand and enjoy the wonders of life and the Heaven that waits for us at the end of our journey from this world to our final reward with those who have gone before us.

Thank you my friends, I truly feel your pain and my prayers go up each morning before putting my head on the pillow for all of our members on both the WSOMN and Dreams chat boards along with those affected with lost property and family members due mass shootings and lost lives due to all of the senseless terrorist and evil senseless events over the last year. “Our Destiny Awaits”

STAG1
So Becky is Having Richard on again , you know that she recieved a Free Trust for doing This and now this is her last call but expanding the call so she can get more donations..

spanky63
Stag prove ur statement that Becky received a free trust

Splash
Hi Spanky, I thought I had heard Becky say she got one, on a call. I was surprised when she needs donations.

Trixxie
I'M GETTING "FRONT SCREENS" REPORTS COMING IN.........RATES ARE POPULATING!!! THE RIAL HAS NOT APPEARED ON THE FRONT SCREENS YET................confused.gif Rayren

snickers
Same rates he's been saying for a long time. Steady as she goes.

Countrygirl70
Good morning all. Perhaps Ray is holding on to what he believes in reference to the rates. Faith is not on and off, convenient or inconvenient, it just is . Do I will continue believing until I am done with my appointment.

adminbill
GOOD MORNING WSOMN. HOW IS YOUR VIEW OF LIFE TODAY?

Avon Lady
AB, I still remain positive in my life..... Thanking God for all in my life for all he has given me. I feel good with this Blessing that God has allowed us to partake in to Bless his children in many ways, to rebuild his world. I feel really good about my life today!

adminbill
I AM ALWAYS POSITIVE. NEGATIVITY LEADS TO HEALTH ISSUES.

Rabidgolfer
Good morning to you AB. I hope this fine day finds you in good spirits. Life is what we make of it no matter what life throws at us. While we all are anxious for the currency revaluation to happen it's all in God's timing, not ours. It may be easier said than done,but we don't have any control over the situation, only how we react to it. We just have to hang in there and keep the faith, knowing that we have never been closer and that it will happen before too long.

dpchamp
I have just gotten in from church and lunch...feel blessed to be able to worship God. I agree with Avon...looking forward to working on these projects that are in my dreams. I worked last week on some organization

Sunni
I GOT UP THIS MORNING AND MY NEIGHBORS DAFFODILS ARE UP...I LOVE SPRING AND THE REBIRTH IT SIGNIFIES AND I KNOW I MADE IN THROUGH ANOTHER WINTER

I HOPE YOU HAVE DAFFODILS TOO

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 Empty Re: WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:19 pm

These people remind me of granola, a bunch of flakes and nuts with lots of fruits mixed in.

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 2805820865  WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 2805820865  WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 2805820865  WSOMN Sunday Drama 3/18/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum