Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
 "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

"A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18

3 posters

Go down

"A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 Empty "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18

Post by Ssmith Mon Mar 19, 2018 8:05 am

KTFA

Walkingstick » March 18th, 2018

Disruption of official hours in Kurdistan

The Kurdistan Regional Government (KRG) announced on Sunday that it would suspend official work in the region for three days starting from Tuesday on the occasion of the Norouz holidays.

Government spokesman Sven Dezi said in a press statement: "It is hoped that« this holiday is a step for stability and prosperity and overcome the problems and crises ».

He added that «this occasion will disrupt the official working hours in all government institutions», explaining that «the holiday will begin on Tuesday 20 March and also include 21 and 22 of March, and will begin the official working on 25

March 2018».

Many of the Middle Eastern people celebrate Norouz, such as Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan.

http://www.alsabaah.iq/ArticleShow.aspx?ID=154403

Chermtg » March 18th, 2018

Thank you WS this excites me. A NEW DAY IS A COMING....

Frank26 » March 18th, 2018

'' THREE DAYS "............................ BUT OF COURSE.

Sunkissed » March 18th, 2018

Iraq sounds like they are just BUSTING AT THE SEAMS to be free to shout to the WORLD the Reinstatement of the Iraqi Dinar!

DELTA » March 18th, 2018

FAMILY KEEP IN MIND THAT 3 DAYS IS FOR Kurdistan ONLY.... IN BAGHDAD THEY WILL HAVE ONLY 1 DAY HOLIDAY 03/21. INCLUDING CBI...

Ricklibby » March 18th, 2018

1. 1 IQD in Iraq will equal 1 IQD always.

2. EO 13303 allowed the investment in Iraq to rebuild it. and we were allowed to invest.

3. the RI in Iraq will take care of the citizens by adjusting their current purchasing power IN IRAQ.

4. the purchasing power of the dinar in IRAQ has nothing to do with it's international VALUE.

??? if the CBI allows too small of a value after RI think of what will happen to it's value . [ could more investors buy low and wait / big money don't care what happens to a country ! ]

Walkingstick » March 18th, 2018

Baghdad sends more than 317 billion salaries to Kurdistan .. Arbil begins distributing in two days Link

Frank26 » March 18th, 2018

VIA ............LOGO ........... INTERN MC !!!

Dondo » March 18th, 2018

I hope everyone is not missing the big news today.... Budget is now law !! Ratification Finished ....must have happened just the way Walkingstick and Frank said it did !! Love the proof ....Blessings to all....

Samson » March 18th, 2018

Iraqi enthusiasts are looking for remnants of the country's past

11:06 - 18/03/2018

"A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 Iraqoldcurrency_orig

At the heart of Baghdad's second-hand goods market, nostalgia for the past in Iraq appears to be full of collectors, investors and buyers of antiques belonging to the monarchy in Iraq.

"In the spoiled Khan cafe, about 100 men from all over the country are following closely the four-decade antiques auction of the monarchy in Iraq, which ended in a bloody coup in 1958," a report by Digital Journal reported.

"There is a feeling of nostalgia among customers," said one investor, Ali Hikmat, 52. "They know, for example, the currency, manufacturing and quality of money that were much better before, and that's why prices are so high."

"The auction begins with a man with a high voice on the goods that include banknotes, coins, stamps and decorations mostly due to the Royal era of Iraq, but beside it some of the composers dating back to the first days of the republic that followed the monarchy after being overthrown by the leader Abdul Karim Qasim, While there are no holdings of decades of dictatorship under Saddam Hussein. "

"For Iraqis who hunt down special souvenirs from the past, they consider the monarchy to be their country's golden age. The establishment of the Kingdom of Iraq under Faisal I, who fought alongside TE Lawrence during the First World War, was a sign of the emergence of the modern state. Iraq after the fall of the Ottoman Empire. "

"Of course, we are nostalgic for the royal period. All the country's main structures were built during this period from bridges to dams," said Ahmed Kamal, a 53-year-old curator. "The royal period is the beginning of the Iraqi state and much better than what we see.

Today "."Iraq under constitutional monarchy was more fair and democratic than the present time," said Saad Mohsen, a professor of modern history at Baghdad University. "We were far from the blood and fighting we knew."

"The desire for things that go back to the monarchy does not mean that the Iraqis are looking to restore this regime again, but the nostalgia for these relics seems to be linked more to financial gain than historical or political interest," the report said. Bin al-Hussein, who claimed to be the legitimate heir to the throne of Iraq, but did not succeed in the Iraqi parliamentary elections. " LINK

Don961 » March 18th, 2018

The government is going to pay the salaries of employees through the Master Card .. Will it succeed?

He continued, "The card is withdrawn from inside and outside Iraq and the bank recently distributed a number of ATMs in Baghdad and the provinces, knowing that the commission of the card (10) thousands of dinars, three years."

"The Master Card is a modern electronic system for financial handling and is a safe way for the citizen and employee to receive his salary in full and well and is used in all Iraq, like the countries of the world," says Finance Committee member Mahasen Hamdoon. "It is difficult to deal, Being bypassed ".

"Most countries in the world use MasterCard everywhere, in every region and in any country that helps to use it for ease of financial dealings," she said. "At present, cash receipt hurts citizens as a result of some obstacles. But this card is a guarantee for salaries and money."

He pointed out that "the MasterCard card is an international form of phosphorous that no one can use without the owner and through the secret code, but may be exposed to thefts, but as a forgery can not be obtained because it is an international card," explaining that "the difference between Visa Card and MasterCard Card Lies in that I use it internally while the master card will be used on the internal and external scale. "

"There is competition between the Visa Card and Master Card companies to pay salaries, but the approval was granted to Master Card because its card is international and can be dealt with in any country," she said.

For his part, said economic expert Latif Salim Ugaili, "Master Card or electronic payment is one of the modern systems and developed that entered in all countries, especially developed as well as some developing countries, but Iraq is still far from the technologies of the developed world."

"The government's approach to the activation of electronic payment systems is good and effective, but there are many obstacles that may be an obstacle to the implementation of the project, the first awareness," adding that "a lot of citizens are not fully aware of this issue And that the administration of the Central Bank or the specialized banks that will implement or operate this system should carry out an awareness and guidance campaign before the launch of this initiative because the project must be preceded by a suitable environment for its prey, such as such important events. "

He added that "there are still many gaps that make the citizen feel that security is unstable despite the efforts of other government agencies, but it requires more effort from the security authorities, in addition to that also needs to enact laws in force and regarding the safety of citizens And personalities. "

He pointed out that "many workers in banks are still working according to the bureaucratic mindset and this traditional mentality prevailing and inherited for many years, it has its effects and disadvantages on all systems and events, we need new directions that fit with modern developments and with modernity and the management of banks to be aware of this role And meet all the appropriate requirements. "

He added that "the government has previously worked on the system of ki car pay salaries of retirees and employees despite the importance of this system and its success, but it hit a number of obstacles, power cuts and the Internet, sometimes stopping, leading to delay the receipt of the pensioner or employee is supposed to receive it as soon as possible, and The International Internet Network is very weak and underdeveloped and needs follow-up and newer technologies for e-government work. " link

Sunkissed » March 18th, 2018

FRANK!!!! Here is your answer to my question in TC --- IN PRINT!
"In EVERY REGION.... ANY COUNTRY.... GUARANTEE FOR SALARIES AND MONEY."
WOOT-FRANKIN-WOOT!! TA DAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!

I like you *NOW* just fine!!!!!!!!!

Determines the holiday of Noruz and the date of resumption of official office

18th March, 2018

The Kurdistan Regional Government announced on Sunday, the official holidays in the regions and institutions of the region on the occasion of the Norouz holidays.

The government spokesman Svein Dzei said in a statement to the twilight news that the Kurdistan Regional Government decided to consider the holidays of Norouz holidays for the period from next Tuesday, corresponding to the twentieth of March to the twenty-third of it.

Dzii said the provincial government had set a date for the resumption of official working hours on March 25. LINK

Parliamentary Finance: Kurdistan health and education workers will receive their salaries tomorrow

13:17 - 18/03/2018

The Parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Sunday the intention of the federal government to distribute the salaries of officials of the Ministries of Education and Health in the Kurdistan region on Monday, confirming the completion of all administrative procedures for the delivery of salaries.

"The federal government has completed all administrative procedures and the salaries of employees of the Kurdistan region will be handed over over the next few hours," Commission Rapporteur Ahmad Hama told the news agency.

Hama added that "the employees of the Ministries of Education and Health in Kurdistan will receive their federal salaries tomorrow as the federal committees continue to audit the salaries of employees of the remaining ministries."

"It is not known until now to hand over salaries of employees retroactively or within one month only," said Hama, head of the Kurdistan Islamic Group parliamentary bloc. LINK

Kurdistan announces the payment of salaries of the Ministry

18th March, 2018

The Kurdistan Regional Government announced the distribution of salaries of employees of the Ministry of Education.

A statement issued by the Ministry of Finance and Economy of Kurdistan, that tomorrow will be distributed salaries of education staff for the month of November 2017, both inside and outside cities.

"After the Norouz holiday, the salaries of the other cabinet will resume." LINK

Tomorrow .. Distribution of salaries of employees of the education of Kurdistan

18th March, 2018

The Directorate of Media and Relations in the Ministry of Finance and Economy in the Government of Kurdistan, on Sunday, its intention to distribute the salaries of the Ministry of Education on Monday.

A statement issued by the Ministry of Information and Relations in the ministry received a copy of it, "Mawazine News," a copy of it, "will be on Monday, March 19, 2018, the distribution of salaries of the Ministry of Education (Center and the parties)."

"After the Norouz holiday, the Ministry of Finance and Economy will continue to distribute the salaries of all other ministries," the statement added.

The parliamentary Finance Committee revealed on Sunday the intention of the federal government to distribute the salaries of employees of the Ministries of Education and Health in Kurdistan on Monday, confirming the completion of all administrative procedures for the delivery of salaries. LINK

Godzkidz » March 18th, 2018

Hmmmmm...."the salaries...will resume AFTER the holiday..." Impeccable timing? Me thinks so.

The Iraqi Stock Exchange achieves progress in the volume and value of traded shares

18th March, 2018

The Iraqi market for securities progress in the volume and value of shares traded during the past week through the circulation of 51 companies in the two markets and the second.

In a statement received by "Economy News", the market's executive director Taha Ahmed Abdul Salam said that during the week ending March 15, the Iraqi Stock Exchange organized five trading sessions in the regular market and in the second market where 102 companies listed on the market, (54) listed companies in the regular market and (48) listed companies in the second market and traded during the meetings last week shares (44) companies in the regular market and (7) companies in the second market

"The number of shares traded for last week reached (20,331) billion shares compared to (9,865) billion shares for the week before which it rose by (106.09%) while the value of shares traded last week (11,881) billion dinars compared to (6,872) For the week before it rose by (72.88%). "

"The number of transactions executed last week reached (3895) transactions compared to (3315) transactions for the week before. The ISX 60 index closed last week at (637.14) points, up by (0.19%) from the close of the week before when it closed At (635.94) points. "

The shares bought by non-Iraqi investors last week amounted to (712) million shares, up by (260%) compared to the week before, at a value of (923) million dinars through the implementation of (318) deal on the shares of (12) 92%. The number of shares sold by non-Iraqi investors last week reached 318 million shares, down by 39%, amounting to JD 282 million through 131 transactions on 8 companies. This was 45% higher. LINK

Ricklibby » March 18th, 2018

look at wikipedia read farther on the value was increased several times by "RD"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_lira

Second Turkish lira (2005–present)[edit] In December 2003, the Grand National Assembly of Turkey passed a law that allowed for redenomination by the removal of six zeros from the Turkish lira, and the creation of a new currency. It was introduced on 1 January 2005, replacing the previous Turkish lira (which remained valid in circulation until the end of 2005) at a rate of 1 second Turkish lira (ISO 4217 code "TRY") = 1,000,000 first Turkish lira (ISO 4217 code "TRL"). With the revaluation of the Turkish lira, the Romanian leu (also revalued in July 2005) briefly became the wo

Hello ricklibby can you please elaborate on how the value increased in this scenario, as I can't seem to see it. Thank you kindly.

Here is the value of the lira before redenomination

/ all in the link above. 1966 – 1 U.S. dollar = 9 Turkish lira
1980 – 1 U.S. dollar = 90 Turkish lira
1988 – 1 U.S. dollar = 1,300 Turkish lira
1995 – 1 U.S. dollar = 45,000 Turkish lira
2001 – 1 U.S. dollar = 1,650,000 Turkish lira

here is the value after RD.

Turkish Lira exchange rates became more stable after 2004. In the following years, the yearly average exchange rate of the lira was as follows:

2005 – 1 U.S. dollar = 1.29 new Turkish lira (The use of New Turkish lira, which drops 6 zeros from the currency Turkish lira, was implemented in 2005)
2010 – 1 U.S. dollar = 1.55 Turkish lira
2012 – 1 U.S. dollar = 1.80 Turkish lira (average)
2014 – 1 U.S. dollar = 2.09 Turkish lira (average)
2015 – 1 U.S. dollar = 2.62 Turkish lira (average)

2015 (late September) – 1 U.S. dollar = 3.00 Turkish lira (average)
2015 (November) – 1 U.S. dollar = 2.85 Turkish lira (average)
2016 (November) – 1.U.S. dollar = 3.29 Turkish lira (average)
2017 (September)– 1.U.S. dollar = 3.42 Turkish lira (average)

MSG » March 18th, 2018

Thank you so much ricklibby. So looking at the 2005 exchange rate, which is 1 USD = 1.29 Lira, that means prior to the redenomination, 1 USD was = 1,290,000 Lira, or thereabouts. After removing 6 zeros, the Lira was worth 1.29 to the USD. Ok thank you for bringing this Sir.

>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
Ssmith
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

"A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 Empty Re: "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18

Post by Kevind53 Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:59 pm

Take off the RV goggles, you have nothing ....

Trust but Verify --- R Reagan Suspect

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you."1 Thessalonians 5:14–18

"A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 2805820865   "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 2805820865   "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 2805820865   "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 2805820865
Kevind53
Kevind53
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

"A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18 Empty Re: "A New Day is a Coming" - Sun. PM KTFA Thoughts, News w/ Frank26, DELTA 3/18/18

Post by aksafeone Wed Mar 21, 2018 12:40 am

Yup and they keep making statements that if it don't go on yada yada then we wait!  Sounds a lot like Okie only more "studied."
aksafeone
aksafeone
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum