Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler

2 posters

Go down

RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler Empty RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler

Post by DayStarNet - dinaresguru Sun Mar 18, 2018 6:30 pm

This starts off with a call between Raymond Adolf Renfrow (RayRen98) and Dan Atkinson (Checkmate of People's Talk Radio) and ends around 7 minutes in with Anthony Wayne Renfrow (TNT Tony) telling everyone he works for Sterling Currency Group.

The getting ready for the RV song kept coming on over and over again and TNT open mic was done.

Here is the livesteam, fun starts around the 17 minute and 40 second mark:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hcGLL4hy8A

If you are looking for the dial in number and code to go on TNT's open mic, here it is:

712-770-4180
141276 Is The Access Code

Times when they are live varies, but it's all boring people who sound like cult members trying to one up each other.

Website         Facebook              Twitter         YouTube
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
DayStarNet - dinaresguru
Forum Friend
Forum Friend

http://daystarnet.com/

Back to top Go down

RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler Empty Re: RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler

Post by RamblerNash Thu Oct 11, 2018 11:30 pm

Hey Daystar...

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76883-sterling-currency-group-trial-update-3-atlanta-men-convicted-in-iraqi-currency-scheme-that-made-millions

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76884-from-the-doj-owners-of-currency-exchange-business-that-made-600-million-convicted-of-fraud

https://www.dinardaily.net/t76884-from-the-doj-owners-of-currency-exchange-business-that-made-600-million-convicted-of-fraud

“These executives engaged in a lengthy campaign to defraud investors by spreading lies about the investment potential of the Iraqi dinar,” said Acting U.S. Attorney Kurt R. Erskine. “These convictions resulted from years of investigation, which included dozens of electronic and physical search warrants, hundreds of witness interviews, and extensive financial analysis.”

“The conviction of these three defendants is the result of an extensive effort by the government to protect investors from those who make unsubstantiated claims about the potential revaluation of a foreign currency,” said Chris Hacker, Special Agent in Charge of FBI Atlanta. “Their greed led them to steal the hopes of unsuspecting investors and ultimately led them to their demise. The FBI and its partners make it a priority to root out and punish anyone who preys on investors for their own selfish desires.”

RayRen98 & Dan Atkinson With TNT Showtime Open Mic Interrupted By TNTBS and Nash Rambler 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum