Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil

Go down

Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil Empty Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:01 pm

Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil

Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil Story_img_5aaa11f31c670

2018/3/15 9:25

(International: Euphrates News) Iranian Oil Minister, Bijan Zangana, declared his country's willingness to trade Iraqi oil.

"The logistical and logistical activities and the provision of trucks to exchange oil for northern Iraq (Kirkuk) through Iran are currently underway and once they declare their readiness, we are ready," Zankana was quoted as saying during a press release on Wednesday on the sidelines of the agreement signed with Russia. As well. "

On how to transfer the two details related to the agreement with Russia, he said, there is no problem with the transfer of funds related to the agreement where the external party handles the transport itself.

He explained that alongside Russian companies, we are in talks with other companies to develop oil fields in the country.

On the draft cut for the production of oil-exporting countries (OPEC), the Iranian minister of oil, said that Russia did not agree to reduce oil for the whole year and OPEC can change its view, but I ruled out that this change.

Iraq had announced on the ninth of last December to sign an agreement with Iran to export oil from the fields of Kirkuk at the rate of 30 to 60 thousand barrels per day using trucks temporarily until the implementation of an oil pipeline linking the two countries in the northern region of Iraq.

The pipeline could replace the existing export route from Kirkuk through Turkey and the Mediterranean.

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said that under the agreement, "about 30 thousand barrels per day of crude will be transported by truck to the Iranian refinery Kermanshah at the start of export."

The agreement included Iraq and Iran to swap up to 60 thousand barrels per day of crude produced from Kirkuk with Iranian oil for delivery through the ports of southern Iraq "the same amount and the same specifications."

The sale of Kirkuk crude has been suspended since the security forces imposed the federal authority on the province and its oil fields on 16 of last October.

The field of Kirkuk is one of the important oil fields in Iraq. It is estimated that the field reserves amount to about 10 billion barrels of oil of good quality, and the maximum capacity of production field is one million barrels per day, but the average production during the past few years fell significantly until it dropped to about 150 A barrel a day only.

Iraq's current production capacity is about 4.8 million barrels per day, while actual production is about 4.4 million barrels per day in line with OPEC's agreement to cut production to support prices.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=161338

Iran: Ready to trade Iraqi oil 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum