Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul

Go down

British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul Empty British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:56 pm

British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul

British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul Mosil

Twilight News

8 hours ago

British newspaper The Sunday Times warned Sunday of a "mortal" danger facing the people of the Iraqi city of Mosul after it regained control of the Daish organization.

The newspaper published a report entitled "organization calling for the departure of Mosul, but his bombs are still killing its people."

"Eight months after Mosul was restored from a hasty organization, the city is still devastated and its cars are burning as if the war is just over."

"Mortars and unexploded grenades can be seen all over the city, and cleaning around the whole city is like a minefield," she said.

"While Daedesh was leaving the city, he planted his land with explosives and mines designed to kill and maim the returnees to the city or those involved in mine clearance," deputy commander of coalition forces Major General Felix Guedney told the paper.

"We found explosives placed in baby food boxes or installed in home furniture or inside books, thus completing their campaign even after they left the city," Felix said.

The newspaper says that the elements of the organization left explosive devices explode when the foot set foot, and the other explodes when someone tries to lift them from the ground, while exploding some of them by attracting a string is not noticed by the eye quickly and sometimes infrared.

"They can be described as a sinister genius," said Per Lehhammer, director of the UN Mine Clearance Program working with the Iraqi army. "So far, demining teams have dismantled 27,000 mines from Mosul.

"No one has ever put so many explosives in a place before he left," he said.

Ludham said his teams found "hundreds" of explosives factories. "What they have done far outweighs the extent and complexity of anything I have seen in 30 years of work in this area."

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/263abe84-cc4a-4431-9106-1409a965877e

British newspaper warns of "mortal danger" facing the people of Mosul 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum