Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce

Go down

Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce Empty Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:51 pm

Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce

Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce 88888838

Twilight News

Saturday, 17 March 2018

"The tea farm owned by Iraq in Vietnam belonging to the Ministry of Commerce is marketing its production to companies in other countries owned by officials in the ministry.

The tea farm owned by Iraq in Vietnam was managed more than three years ago by the assistant director-general of the Department of Supervision, who was then a commercial attaché in Vietnam, and was the broker of some ministry officials at the time, she said in a statement to the News Agency.

She explained that "there is also a packing plant attached to the tea farm, which generates a large income for the spoilers," explaining that "the production of the farm is marketed to companies in other countries owned by officials of the Ministry of Commerce."

"It is unreasonable for regulators to be unable to prosecute the spoilers in this controversial ministry, which is now seen as a profitable institution aimed at benefiting the whales of corruption and has nothing to do with the Iraqi people except to provide them with corrupt and carcinogenic foods," Nassif said. How to run an Iraqi tea farm in Vietnam and publicize the findings of the investigation. "

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/7b907846-8fff-4ecf-b6ff-bb6ea11974bb

Deputy reveals a new corruption file in the Ministry of Commerce 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum