Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on

Go down

Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on Empty Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:49 pm

Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on

Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on Masom

Twilight News

3 hours ago

A member of the parliamentary legal committee, Zana Said, said on Sunday that the reservations of President Fuad Masum on the 2018 budget will go to include the wind if it is not submitted to the Federal Court.

The infidels decided to return the draft budget law, which was voted on the third of this month, to the parliament to re-examine the form and content of the constitutional, legal and financial, pointing to the existence of about 31 points intersect with the active inventions.

"The president of the republic sent his remarks to the parliament and this has nothing to do with the budget being considered valid after 15 days of sending it to the presidency," Saeed told the news agency.

"It may be possible to challenge the Federal Court on the budget and make those observations, but we know that the presidency has not done so far."

The Iraqi parliament approved on the third of this month the final version of the draft federal budget for the year 2018, after achieving a quorum by 176 votes out of 328 deputies.

And ratified the Iraqi parliament on a budget worth 88.5 billion dollars for the year 2018, despite boycotting Kurdish parliamentarians to vote in protest against the reduction of financial allocations for the Kurdistan Region of Iraq.

The budget was based on oil exports expected to reach 3.9 million barrels per day, producing Kurdistan Region 250 thousand barrels per day of them. The budget set the reference price of the barrel at $ 46.

The Iraqi budget plan expected revenue to reach 77.5 billion dollars, while the projected deficit was estimated at 10.6 billion dollars with 20.8 billion dollars allocated for investments.

It was supposed to pass the Iraqi budget before the beginning of 2018, but several key points of disagreement between the central government on the one hand and Sunni Arabs, and Arab Shiites and Kurds on the other prevented the draft budget on time.

http://www.shafaaq.com/ar/Ar_NewsReader/5a71b620-d03a-456b-b1f8-f804a328cb7d

Parliament points to a lack of an infallible return to the budget: the winds will go on 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum