Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil

Go down

Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil Empty Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:24 pm

Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil

Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil Image

18-03-2018 02:22 PM

It should be recognized that the attempt by the Arab Gulf States, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates, to return to Iraq, albeit fifteen years late, is an important and useful step not only for its national security but also an important service for the Iraqi people. May help him in his struggle for his freedom, dignity and security, and strengthen his steadfastness in resisting occupation, corruption and isolation.

Which does not need a statement is that the hidden and declared conflict in Iraq today is going on between two camps, the camp of the Iranian occupier and his agents, the most sectarian sectarian of the Persians themselves, and the camp of Iraqi patriots who can not resist this nightmare except the peaceful demonstrations angry and sit-ins in Baghdad and most of the central and southern governorates, Iraqi enlightenment intellectuals aimed at raising the masses of voters, urging them to punish Iran's candidates, not allowing them to dominate the next parliament, or at least weakening their hegemony over them, and preventing their hands from being stained with the blood of Iraqis, Syrians and Lebanese. Yen and Yemenis and baharna from the rape of the prime minister four more years to come.

Most likely, America, the Gulf states and other European countries are doing their utmost to ensure that Haider al-Abadi wins and enables him to remain in office for a second term, not because she believes he is the most legitimate and the most patriotic, honest and honest. But there is no other to block the way to those who boast of their sectarianism. Even the leaders of the Iranian regime in working to keep Iraq isolated from his nation and its surroundings, at any price.

In other words, it is clearer. The Arab countries, America and Europe believe that Iraq today is an Iraq of popular anger growing national under the government of Haider Abadi pretrial anesthetic prosthesis, and that the survival of the case for another four years to come is necessary because it must give the Iraqi people additional time to build a united national front strong united cross-sectarian and nationalities And religions in order to fight his last battle to liberate from the Iranian occupation, and restore security and unity and stability and prosperity again.

There is no doubt that Abadi remains in the leadership, with his political arrogance, which he thought was hidden by one of the Iraqis, Arabs and foreigners, and who tried, through his years of rule, to bring the American summer and the Iranian winter together in his lap, depriving the more sectarian and aggressive politicians , Kanuri al-Maliki, Hadi al-Amiri and Abi Mahdi al-Muhandis, from taking over the leadership, and helping the Iranian hand on the final closure on all of Iraq's military, geographic and financial capabilities and exploiting it to double its ability to export its terrorism to neighboring countries, which means destabilizing the security and stability of the countries of the region, Al Khaleej Arabic, which does not want America and Europe, keen on its vital interests in the region.

What does not need to be explained is that Haidar al-Abadi is not the Iraqi national democratic ruler who is willing and able to escape the real Iranian grip in Iraq and turn to the Gulf states and America without the consent and guidance of the Iranian leadership.

He has declared more than once that he will not give up his party. No one knows that his party was and still is the most loyal of the Wilayat al-Faqih, and the spoiled Iranian regime, which he has entrusted to all the parties of the other Shiite house, and entrusted him to serve his plans and expansionist goals in Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Yemen and Bahrain from 2003 until today.

But it must be recognized here that Abbadi is less bloody, sectarian, reactionary, opportunistic and aggressive than Nuri al-Maliki, Hadi al-Amiri and most of the leaders of the Dawa Party and other Shiite coalition parties. At the same time, he is not completely free from sectarianism, reactionary and opportunism, as long as he sticks firmly and firmly to his leadership position in the Dawa Party and is a supporter of the corruptists of his party and other parties and militias, and as long as he is not willing to rebel against Qassim Soleimani. The popular crowd on him and his government, and silent about the statements of many leaders of the Iranian regime, which they boast of the crowd is the second Iranian Revolutionary Guards, who will defend the Iranian empire with the blood of youth and Iraqi money.

The conclusion we should conclude with is that Haider Abadi is the lesser evil of many others. This is required, at least in the foreseeable future.

http://www.ikhnews.com/index.php?page=article&id=165425

Arabs, America and Iraq are the lesser evil 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum