Dinar Daily
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Dave Schmidt - Zim Notes for Purchase (NOT PHYSICAL NOTES)
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 10, 2024 5:58 am by RamblerNash

» CBD Vape Cartridges
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2024 2:10 pm by Arendac

» Classic Tony is back
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 2:53 pm by Mission1st

» THE MUSINGS OF A MADMAN
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Arendac

»  Minister of Transport: We do not have authority over any airport in Iraq
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:40 am by Verina

» Did Okie Die?
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2024 11:34 am by Arendac

» Hello all, I’m new
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 pm by Jonny_5

» The Renfrows: Prophets for Profits, Happy Anniversary!
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 6:46 pm by Mission1st

» What Happens when Cancer is treated with Cannabis? VIDEO
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 8:58 am by MadisonParrish

» An Awesome talk between Tucker and Russell Brand
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 31, 2024 12:16 am by kenlej

» Trafficking in children
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm by kenlej

» The second American Revolution has begun, God Bless Texas
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 29, 2024 6:13 pm by kenlej

» The Global Currency Reset Evolution Event Will Begin With Gold, Zimbabwe ZWR Old Bank Notes
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 28, 2024 3:28 pm by Mission1st

» Tucker talking Canada
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2024 6:50 pm by kenlej

» Almost to the end The goodguys are winning
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 9:03 pm by kenlej

» Dinar Daily Facebook Page
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 3:34 pm by Ponee

» The Fundamentals of Finance and Pimpy Live
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 18, 2024 7:17 am by Dinarhater

» Why Won't the Iraqi Dinar Scam Die?
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:19 pm by RamblerNash

» Frat President Charged With Stealing $267K to Buy Worthless Iraqi Dinars
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 17, 2024 5:05 pm by RamblerNash

» Fact Check: NO Record 'Quantum Financial System' Exists Beyond Claims In Videos, Online Articles
Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 15, 2024 6:15 pm by RamblerNash

Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority

Go down

Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority Empty Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority

Post by RamblerNash Sun Mar 18, 2018 2:58 pm

Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority

Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority Image

17-03-2018 03:28 PM

The Euphrates -

Vice President of the Republic and the head of the coalition of state law, "Nuri al-Maliki," the Prime Minister, "Haider Abadi" on the political majority.

Maliki said in a public ceremony held today in Baghdad, we urge the pace to participate in correcting the path of the political system and save it from the system of quotas, which contributed to the disruption of the process of construction and services, "indicating no stability, no construction and no development in light of quotas and consensus.

He stressed that everyone has the will to choose who is the most efficient and able to make change, "pointing out that" a lot today demands the need to maintain the sovereignty of the country and stability and building and all this will be only through the ballot boxes and the election of those who have the ability to achieve those goals.

He said that the plans of the enemies will not succeed in stirring divisions and strife among the Iraqis, and we increased the people of Iraq will say enough for all attempts to tear up the unity of the people, enough to violate the sovereignty of Iraq and yes to the prestige of the state and the power of decision and respect for sovereignty and maintain stability, "explaining that" Spectra of the Iraqi people.

This came after Abadi announced today that he has not supported the political majority, which wants to "exclude the other and take advantage of the class privileges."

http://www.alforat.info/index.php?page=article&id=55861

Maliki responds to Abadi on the political majority 258310255 
>>>TNTBS's YouTube Channel<<<
RamblerNash
RamblerNash
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum