Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/16/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ssmith
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/16/18   Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:56 am

(Notes by Adept1)

TNT Call notes 16-March-2018

Replay: 641.715.0623, PIN CODE 409029#

AUDIO REPLAY LINK

RayRen: Good afternoon, TNT super-fantastic family! This is Fantabulous Friday, March 16, 2018, with yours truly RayRat98 here, along with…

Tony: Goood morning, TNT! People have asked me about the music; the people who did it now live in Las Vegas, so I will see if we can get them any celebration meeting there. Also, it’s on the forum, labeled Superfantastic Song link. Also, it’s on iTunes.

RayRen: We sent out this update yesterday:

The Iraqi Parliament adjourned today without voting/passing on any laws due to a lack of quorum. Despair not, we are still within our open “window” of opportunity.

Friday morning update:

Iraqi TV and news outlets are reporting for the first time in history all Iraqis are now paid through the MasterCard world card. All citizens have been paid, reportedly, but not sharing the rates.

All citizens have been “reportedly” paid but, however, they are not sharing the rate info. [hmmm, I wonder why? LOL] This is proof that all of their banks are now connected!

Reports are coming to me of exchange personnel being told to “report” to their respective exchange centers on today. “Exchange Procedure Manuals” are reportedly being circulated to those who have a “need to know.”

The banks say they are ready to go, but rates are still hidden from their view.

Tony: We have been told that Iraqis will see their lower denominations by the 21st, and they are also saying their will be a new rate ‘on or before the 25th’. I personally am listening to the ‘before’ part, because they are never going to broadcast to the world the exact day of the RV. They will need to issue the lower denominations before the RV, so I’m choosing by or before the 21st. The real news is that all the banks worldwide are connected NOW, today. Everyone was supposed to be paid no later than Tuesday – all that was owed. Supposedly that occurred today. Nothing is happening on the day they say it would be, things are happening before, so why wouldn’t the rate change before the stated day.  
They are moving faster than we know, doing things we don’t know. On Monday, a guy in Kurdistan said they are eight days behind where they should be. They are slamming through this, catching up with Baghdad. Everyone is being paid electronically, forcing citizens to have bank accounts. That is how they can get this to work, getting money into the banks so that they can pay it out.  Judge's email/phone:  ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov  913-735-2340  DA's email/phone:  Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov   913-551-6730  That’s what we are waiting for. The banks said, “We are done and waiting for the final go”. Myself, I think this will happen over a weekend, but if not, there are only eight days left to this entire process, until 25. March.

Questions from the TNT forum

Q: Didn’t quite understand what was said about Trusts and taxes last time. If I put my dinar into a trust prior to RV will it be taxed when RV finally happens? And if I add more dinar to the trust after it RV’s will that be taxed?
A: If the exchange is taxable, yes it will; if the exchange is not taxable, it won’t.

[We’ve been told that the currencies you are exchanging have already been taxed, so you will not be taxed on the exchange.]

Q: Could you inquire of Ray, if he and Tony notified the bank people, the committees, and the government contacts about their assessments of people cashing their Dinar and Dong and then buying more Zim? Thousands of people have only Zim because that is all that they could afford and if the Zim is withheld that would be tragic!!
Tony: I did tell them about that, and why it didn’t make sense to me. That’s why I would say that nothing has been finalized. Yes, they were thinking of moving it to the second basket, without realizing the problems that would create. These people on the committees live in a different world; they already have money and don’t how creative we are being. If they are hesitating with 50,000 Zim holders, how much worse will it be with more? So they are thinking it over, again.

Q: Any last minute words of advice?
Tony: My last message would be about the Zim, and we don’t have those details yet. Otherwise: first mouse, second mouse, third mouse – that is still the situation. You can avoid those mice by taking the contract rate and signing the NDA. If I were the average person, I’d take the contract rate for my 100,000 dinar. That hundred thousand = $2,850,000 rather than 400,000. I’m just an average person, and I’d rather take the money and keep quiet for ten years. Do you really think they have the resources to watch every one of you at every party and BBQ, especially when you know what’s at stake? I would! They have already worked out the rate, what percent they are willing for it to go up every day, so the third mouse will do better by waiting, if they don’t want the contract rate. I’d like to know what the NDA is prior to RV itself. I hope to keep telling you what might work best for you, after the fact. The hedge fund people will try to come in and take advantage, and I want you guys to have the best shot. That’s my final message.

[RR: Remember that and trust no one.]

Q: Can you provide a quick view of what you envision for post RV meetings? Will there be “think tank” gatherings to address philanthropic efforts allowing us to not overlap and to learn from each other as we have here in TNT?
RR: Yes.
Tony: I would like to help everyone I can, but I cannot put my life on hold to help everyone else. That’s not realistic. Every now and then we can get together, have a phone call, share some opportunities, and then you can take that information and use it yourself or pass it on to your financial adviser. I can’t be on Shark Tank, but I can create something similar in my own community, where we can help each other. Tony has the 13 task force meetings to help with information about banking and investments. I don’t know if my own NDA will allow me to have those meetings. I’m not an investment adviser, so I have to be careful NOT to give investment advice. Let’s say we have 20,000 people from TNT who are brand new millionaires and billionaires, and we ALL decide we like 3-D printing. We have to decide which company to work with. If we all get the same stock, that will force up the stock past Microsoft and Facebook. We are not average people, but we will cause market forces that average people will follow. We can look at any industry or opportunity and do that. We can change local communities by the things we do as a group, so I understand their concern about that. I am giving you enough information today for you to think about. Consider carefully and make your own plan, so that if they do what they said you are covered, and if not, you are also covered.

Q: Our youth organization has been operating for over 20 years. We have volunteers who have [criminal] records and have been faithful in assisting us. We want to bless them with a gift after exchange. Would you advise against the NDA in this case?
Tony: The NDA doesn’t matter. If you want to give someone a gift and they do something criminal with it, that has nothing to do with the NDA. If you are just trying to give your kids some assistance I don’t see any problem with that.
RR: Gifts don’t have to be cash; think it through. Tony: If you give someone a car or something, they have to pay the tax on that. If you give them cash up to $15,000, they don’t have to pay tax.
RR: The Utopian solution is to give money to an organization and let the organization look after the individual.

Q: It was reported about a month ago that bank personnel would no longer be put on standby OR asked to stay close by; BUT “the next call they received would be the actual call for them to report to their perspective exchange locations” Is this what we can glean from this mornings tweet that this is no longer a dress rehearsal?
A: Those particular people who were told that were in Texas. We have five other states that were told something different. Last week, when they were told “no vacations or time off”, to me that was effectively putting them on standby. Today’s information tells us even more that they are ready to go, although no one is on lock down as in the past. But they are excited about this weekend.

Q: Do you or will you have access to list of attorneys, accountants, and finance professionals that understand this process and can speak to our individual needs outside of the banks? Many of us have trusts, etc., that can only be explained by the event of the RV.
A: No.

Q: In regards to the “Utopian” way of giving, are you hinting that we set up our own charitable entities and fund them in order to give to whom we wish? Also will you be doing and classes or such post RV on this subject?
A: Yes, to a degree. It doesn’t have to be your own charitable entity, but you are in the ballpark. Who should you talk to about that? Any professional you can find who can understand what you want to do. There are plenty of people teaching about trusts and entities; once you know what you want and what you want it to do, then you can go to just about any professional and have them set up the entities to your specifications. Look up trust attorneys, and ask around nonprofits and those involved with estate planning and asset protection. Learn what it’s all about and how it can benefit you. Then have a professional draft up the correct documents for what you want, rather than buying any old trust. Also, bankers are all about making money, not necessarily creating trusts – their attorneys work for the bank, not for you. Hire an independent professional you can work with.

Q: What kind of investments or programs do you think the wealth managers and or private bankers will want to have us invest in?
A: They will want you to invest in THEM, whatever the bank offers.

Tony: “Watch the wealth managers; t hey are not your friends.” That statement has been put out for years from several different banks, and every source was a wealth manager. They have a job to do – to make money for their bank, and for his/her own commission, not for you. It’s not that they are giving you a bad product, but they will make sure they will give you something they will make money from. For anyone investing your money you need to know your priorities and their priorities. If I go into the bank with millions, I’m not going to turn it over to someone who makes 50-100K per year. If he know what I wanted to learn from him, he’d be out there making money. I want to know what I’m doing; I want to be in control. If the wealth manager can help me at the right level, then sure he will make money as well. But don’t assume that their focus is on making YOU money. My first adviser lost me $85,000.

Q: If people have social projects in order to qualify for best Zim situation do those projects have to be in a specific country? For example only Zimbabwe?
A:

Q: Will all denominations of the Dong be exchangeable? And is there a deadline for exchanging notes?
A: Yes, and no.

Questions from live callers

865/404: What timeframe are you looking for regarding a Vegas event?

Tony: It will take us probably at least 30 days to set that up. We don’t know where we are going, or how many want to participate. Something like 8,000 signed up last time. I want there to be a big auditorium, with a meet-and-greet in the morning to meet each other, the Mods and admins… meet some people with annuities… give stuff away… sit down and have a dinner… bring in some professional entertainers and have a party night. It will be a challenge to put other in such a short period of time, and I don’t have anyone to help put it together! I didn’t want to do any planning because the goalposts kept moving. The good news is that the holidays will be over, and they should have more space. We may need a stadium!

Caller: Based on your information, what valid information that would help us, that you are not allowed to talk about? What would you ask each other?

Tony: Ray, if you could tell everyone what day you’ve heard this is supposed to be happening, what day would that be?

Ray: You’ve already answered that! We are right at the end, and everything has been asked and answered.

Next caller: It has been suggested that as a married couple we are an entity, and therefore we can only exchange up to a billion dollars – is that right?

Tony: We are not interested in circumventing these limits; the answer might be different than what you anticipate.

Caller: What’s this date of the 25th, which has never come up before?

Tony: We were talking about the 21st, when the Budget has to be activated, and when lower denominations should be issued – between now and the 21st. Also, the 21st is the Persian New Year, which is a ‘new day’ for Iraq. The 25thturned up on Wednesday for some reason. It’s still a good day, but they are shooting at before the 25th, I think.

Caller: You’re absolutely right about these wealth managers; I’m glad you said that.

773 caller: Do you think they will add to your NDA that you can’t make the ‘last call’?

Tony: By the time of the last call, I won’t have signed the NDA.

Caller: I have a relative who is a wealth manager; she makes a good salary, but she makes that for her clients, too. Over the years, she has learned a lot of things and invested her own money and done very well for herself. She is a multi-millionaire, although she makes less than $200,000 per year. Yes, she works for the bank, but has done very well for herself and her family.

Tony: Sure, some wealth managers who make a lot of money, and who give great advice to their clients. However, if I were making 50,000 per year and figured out how to make great investments, then I would be doing that! Yes, some wealth managers definitely know what is going on, and some have signed agreements that they will not buy dinar. But when I talk to bank managers who know, and ask why they didn’t invest in what I know, they say they didn’t trust the deal, or whatever. In either case, they are playing a different game than those played by millionaires and billionaires. If I walk in with millions, I’m going to be directed to a vice-president, because the typical wealth manager doesn’t have the knowledge and experience to handle those higher amounts.

951 caller: Do you have any idea if the Zim will increase in value as time goes on?

Tony: The PLAN is for the Zim to go up from eleven cents to 72 cents over 18 months. Ultimately, they want it to go up to 1:1 with the dollar.

Caller: So do you think if I hold onto my Zim they will still be exchangeable in 2-3 years?

Tony: We’ve been told that they will be good forever because they are gold-backed notes. That could change, but there will still be an opportunity to exchange for some period of time. With the Zim, don’t give away or throw away your notes until you go to the banks and find out what is going on. We gave you what the committees told us, but we have bankers saying that they have not been notified of those changes yet. Hold on, wait until the RV starts, and ASK. Check the forum and see what people say.

FL caller: With all these changes, do you feel it’s the banks’ way of NOT letting us have the money?

Tony: It’s not the banks that don’t want you to have this money, although they don’t want the payout to be a hundred years (for the Zim). It’s the committees that don’t want average folks to become billionaires. Also, the new government in Zimbabwe, which just had a coup, doesn’t want their economy to be flooded. Those are the Zim issue, plus we haven’t heard yet how they want to deal with the rest of the currencies. It may be that there will be contract rates for Zim if you want to support humanitarian projects. WE heard that the dogn contract rates were used up for oil credits; there are still contract rates for the dinar. A few months ago, they said “there are no contract rates” for about two weeks, and they expected me to tell you, but I refused. I didn’t believe that the agreement we made had been dissolved, and if I did say so, this would be all over. So they came back to me and said, “the agreement is still there, but they need to sign this ten-year NDA”. Now, I have no choice about MY NDA, and if I were you, I’d sign that NDA — you’re not going to scare me out of receiving 200 million dollars. Before our #wearethepeople campaign, they weren’t going to let us/you exchange at all! Now we have a new administration, and new people on the committees, so many details got changed. In the end… timing is everything.

Caller: Why do they care if we go broke? That money still goes back into the economy, and into the humanitarian projects. If people lose their money, why do they care?

Tony: Yes, WE have those projects and want to protect their money and grow the economy. They are worried about crazy people doing crazy people with a lot of money that they don’t understand. They don’t care about people with a million dollars; they do care if someone with seven billion dollars doesn’t know what to do with it. They don’t want people taking over the political realm, for example.

Caller: [more of the same]

Tony: We can only do OUR part and use the money for great projects. Someone I know had dinar and just found out that some were Saddam notes (which are no longer valid). He brought them back sewn into his duffel bags! They were telling enlisted men that it was a scam and without value, and telling officers to buy as much as they could! This guy did it anyway, and brought back ten million, so he’ll have forty million to help veterans. All we can do is wait, stick to our plans, and know that we are helping others.

817 caller: What district is Texas in?

RR: I posted it on the website, and you can easily find it on the internet as well. Go to bit.ly/800districts. That’s the URL.

818 caller: I take it we’re still waiting on a decision about the Zim?

Tony: That’s right.

410 caller: So… are the Iraqi MasterCards being paid in all provinces?

RayRen: That’s what I’ve been told.

MS caller: If the dinar comes out before it’s on Forex, will it be a fixed rate?

Tony: Whatever the rate comes out at, if it’s before Forex, that is the [fixed] rate. Once it’s on Forex, it will start to go up because from that day on, the Forex rate will be the rate. The hedge funds and such will push up the market rate.

Caller: I have friends who have a couple million dollar’s wroth of currency, and she is out of town without her receipts – what should she do?

Tony: She can get a million or less at the teller window and do the rest when she gets home. That’s how I imagine it will work. I’ve never had them ask for proof of where I’ve bought my currency.

808 caller: Is there a list of states that have a lot of currency holders? IF I am only exchanging a millliond ollars, can I only go to Wells Fargo and Bank of America in the first ten days?

RayRen: If we gave you that list, what would you do with it?

Caller: I was wondering if any of those state were in District 12 because I wouldn’t then go to exchange in those states because they might have longer lines.

RayRen: You will have exchange locations in Hawaii; you don’t have to come stateside. WF and BoA are the LEAD banks, and those are the ones the 800 numbers will refer to, but that doesn’t mean you cannot exchange elsewhere. Or you can go to your bank in Hawaii and have them set you up with a wealth manager. The 800 number is only a convenience for us; many private bankers have told their customers that they will call as soon as this happens. So I hope everyone has done their homework and identified the banks in your neighborhood that exchange foreign currency.

303 caller: I am still confused here. What happens if I come in, agree to sign an NDA, they ask me to get my three kids to sign, and they object?

Tony: There will be an affidavit about that, and you can sign that.

Caller: Let’s say they accept us for contract rate; what’s the timeframe on getting all the paperwork done?

Tony: I don’t’ know. They will discuss that with you in their office, and you can decide if you can/will do that or not.

716 caller: Historically, many things happen on anniversary days in the Arab world. March 20th is the anniversary of the liberation of Iraq, so I’m calling that day for the RV.

Michigan caller: Do you think our birthdays will be post-RV?

Tony: Yes, because they’re after the 25th.

316 caller: I have family members who have to leave the country for a month, so they’ve given me their dong. Can I take this to the bank and have money put into their accounts?

Tony: They should have given you a Power of Attorney to do the exchange. You can call the bank, explain the situation, and see what they say. I suspect they will say No.

Caller: Could they have an affidavit created by the bank? And would I pay gift tax?

Tony: You are asking to walk into my bank, and say that you want to exchange money for Frank, when Frank hasn’t told me that, and with Frank being out of the country. Frank hasn’t told me what he wants, and maybe Frank comes back and says “your friend exchanged on Monday at @ $4 when I wanted to exchange the next Sunday @ $8!” You need to have them create, sign, and mail you a Power of Attorney.

MS caller: I plan to get the contract rate. I haven’t told my children anything about the currency; do I have to get them to sign the NDA?

Tony: Again, there is a paragraph and an affidavit in the NDA saying if there is anyone you want to sign (for them) yourself. You put in their name, the ones who know nothing about this, and you sign it saying that you will cover this.

419 caller: [can’t hear this – cabal? New Republic?] I think it’s time for a buyer storm.

Tony: The RV’s going to happen, say, tomorrow. Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, they’re going to wipe out the existing government and put in a new government? I hear all about this, how Bush, Clinton, Obama will be arrested and they are wiping out Congress. Where are the people replacing them going to come from if we don’t vote them in? Unless trump becomes a dictator and decides who’s in Congress. That is not the way the government or the military works, and we’re not going to have a coup because 50,000 people become millionaires. That’s not how it works in the US. We all read about aliens and lightworkers on the Internet, but none of them have come and talked to me! There is just a lot of craziness on the internet that’s never come true! The tanks down Main Street, or fighter jets protecting the banks… who does that make sense to? If anything is going to happen, we will exchange and build a new economy together. We will vote people in and out of office, and trump will not become a dictator because that is not how the US works. Even if all these people were arrested, what would happen to them? Would they e

TX caller: Are we still seeing everything going in the first basket? Other sites saying all kinds of things.

Tony: Yes, dinar, dong, rupiah and probably Zim are still in the same basket. Look, we put together the information we hear and see what makes sense. For years we’ve been telling you to listen to other people and see what makes sense to you. We don’t care if we get the information out first (although we often do). It’s not about bragging. Sometimes I get texts and phone calls from other sites, and I don’t have a problem with that. I do have a problem with other calls trying to sell you things rather than just giving you the information they have. I have issues with the government being wiped out in a day, or all our dollar notes being changed in one day, or the IRS being demolished – well, that would okay but unlikely. The dollar is not going to crash or diminish by 30% either. I don’t know where these other sites even get these conspiracies from…

Caller: I don’t mind waiting two years to be the third mouse.

Tony: Every one of these currencies (apart from Zim) are much more likely to go up in the first two weeks, and then come back down. The CBI said they could support $16, and in the short term the marker might take it up to $10-12 but it will then come back in. I don’t think their economies can sustain those higher rates for several years, though. So I wouldn’t personally hold off for two years, but everyone has their own plan.

Closing Statement

Things are happening; articles are positive, banks in Iraq and the US are both saying they are ready. Iraq is ready, and their banks are now connected, well before the 21st. Their articles are saying they are international and connected through the electronic system. This is the first time everyone has been paid through the electronic system – to encourage them to use the banks. They are saying that lower denominations should be out by the 21st and revaluation by the 25th. We will see; it’s only eight days until then. I will enjoy my weekend either way, and hope you enjoy yours.

RayRen played I Believe: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DYrqOUKLtA
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scotchie
VIP Member
VIP Member

PostSubject: Re: RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/16/18   Sat Mar 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Zim = toilet paper
Back to top Go down
View user profile

RayRat/Tony Call Notes 3/16/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-