Dinar Daily
Welcome to Dinar Daily Discussions.

Logging in with your USERNAME allows you to participate in discussions, see what has recently been posted, and other options. Guests can post but they do have limited abilities.

We are NOT a guru forum. We are a dinarian forum. The opinions expressed on the forum do not reflect the of opinion of Dinar Daily specifically, but rather reflect the views of the individual posters only.

Disclamer:

We are in compliance with, "Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use."

Join Us for Dinar Discussions and More -- We Keep it REAL

HomeSearchMemberlistFAQLog inRegister
Help Us Drain the SWAMP in DINARLAND

REPORT TONY RENFROW for violating his Court Order to stay away from Dinar -

Judge's email: ksd_murguia_chambers@ksd.uscourts.gov
PHONE - 913-735-2340

DA's email: Scott.Rask@usdoj.gov
PHONE - 913-551-6730
DINAR INFORMATION LINKS

PARTNER SITES
Key Words
Adam Montana, AdminBill, Benjamin Fulford, Currency Exchange, David Schmidt, Dinar, Dinar Guru, Dinar Recaps, Dinar Rv, Dinar Scam, Dr Clarke, Frank26, Gary Larrabee, Gurus, Guru Hunters, JerzyBabkowski, Kaperoni, Kenny, Monetary Reform, Mnt Goat, My Ladies, Okie, Poppy, RamblerNash, Ray Renfrow, Redenomination, Revaluation, Ssmith, TNTBS, Tnt Tony, WING IT, We Are The People, Willis Clark, WSOMN, Yosef, Zap
Share | 

Bruce "The Biggest Bullshitter" 3/16/18

Go down 
AuthorMessage
roxy22222222
GURU HUNTER
GURU HUNTER

PostSubject: Bruce "The Biggest Bullshitter" 3/16/18   Fri Mar 16, 2018 10:06 pm

got many sources that are connected to this. Some are inside the Treasury, Some are with the (4) Tier 1 banks...the lead bank...the Canada bank...Swiss bank...Redemption Centers. We know things that are going on that nobody else knows. By the way tonight the 15th represents the start of the 14th year for me in this venture. When it comes to Iraq, Iraq is basically done...   We know they have completed the budget. We know they have completed the Gas law. We know they have an automatic time frame that they are on with that law and that budget law will be put in the Gazette. There is a finite time for that and it is next Wednesday, March 21st, Iraq time...I am referring to the printed version coming out that is printed and put out Wednesday and Saturday.

My theory has always been it is not going to come out in the Gazette with a rate seen in the budget until we get started. I really think we will get the nod to go and then you will see it in the budget.  Lower denominations are in use and play. Rates have changed. Q1 cards are not active yet in all cases.   Rates are showing but they are not active in some cases...   It keeps getting pushed back a little bit. That is where they are right now.   I am excited for all of you that paid attention for years and I am looking forward to this. I don’t know when it is going to go but things are lining up for it.  Let’s see what happens.

Bruce you don't have ANY sources at all, however, you do have a lot of debt And this is the way to pay it off with all your stupid sponsors? Stop your BS now! There are no 800#'s, there is no internet group, Zim is dead, there are no redemptions centers staffed for the last how many years? You are preaching total crap and it's going to come back and bite you, so if I were you I'd be looking over my shoulder! And by the way, your guests are soooo boring!

2centsayestu
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Bruce "The Biggest Bullshitter" 3/16/18
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dinar Daily :: DINAR/IRAQ -- NEWS -- GURUS and DISCUSSIONS :: GURU FICTION & PREDICTION DAILY-
Jump to: